What is a good gun for a pacifist?

Attached: c30.png (1000x1091, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-aggression_principle
youtu.be/-4ZZ8IKeRkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Something that fits your hand and is in your price range, go to the store and look at the 9mm compacts.

colt peacemaker

AR15

Ironically the most deadly and fatal gun. the quicker you dispatch the threat the faster and longer the return to peace.

9mm with special handloaded +++++P+++++ rounds
>someone attacks you
>you refuse to fight back
>he steals your gun and tries to kill you with it
>it explodes in his hand, shrapnel shreds him like cheese

Attached: robocop.jpg (564x310, 32K)

I plan so devious, it could have only been devised by...

clever
I like this answer.
Jewish tricks never fail to impress me.

>Virgin pacifism vs. Chad NAP

Taurus Judge

or that hipoint YC-9

positive pant-shit factors are what you're looking for.

Hi Point C9.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

What's your price range, OP?

Attached: BFR .45-70.jpg (1200x421, 72K)

>Hi Point C9
You mean because it can't be used to commit violence, it just blows up in your hand, right?

Attached: 1543811023259.png (385x280, 147K)

>C9
>blow up
I'd love to see the nuclear handloads that would require.

C9 is +P rated, doofus. It's a quality handgun.

>quality
I would contest this part
but not the implication that they're unkillable fucking tanks

Yeah, the pressure of the round makes a pantload of difference when your round doesn't fit the barrel because it was made by an alcoholic illiterate green card holder.

Can you show me some figures on this actually happening or did you make it up on the spot

>they're unkillable fucking tanks
That, to me, is quality. I like having things I don't have to worry about. And if I miss, guess what? I can fire again.

Attached: 1557469632818.jpg (500x750, 50K)

Dude if a dude breaks the NAP, you are allowed to ruin their day.

what is NAP?

Non-Aggression Pact

a small hive of yellow jackets in a glass container.

if we have non-aggression pact then why do I need a gun?

Wait, what? You’re a pussy fest?

If i have a gun and you dont theres no reason i shouldnt attack you but if we both have guns theres something that could cause me harm that you have access to as well. so then we make an agreement called an NAP and everyones happy as long as you dont violate the pact or anything

FAL.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Woah hey there namefag, watcha got that trip on for? Why do you need to be distinguished in this thread?

Barrett M82

Wrong, ya dummy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-aggression_principle

The non-aggression principle (NAP), also called the non-aggression axiom, the anti-coercion, zero aggression principle, or non-initiation of force, is an ethical stance asserting that aggression is inherently wrong. In this context, aggression is defined as initiating or threatening any forceful interference with an individual or their property. In contrast to pacifism, it does not forbid forceful defense.

The NAP is considered by some to be a defining principle of libertarianism, especially natural-rights libertarianism. It is also a prominent idea in anarcho-capitalism, classical liberalism and minarchism

Attached: 1563655963416.jpg (954x960, 269K)

You know that not using trips mean you end up arguing over 3 different things without realizing it, right?

Why don't you like tripcodes? You like trolling?

It's not a pact, it's a principle and its one modern civilization doesn't follow in public because of the state's monopoly on arbitration, force, extortion, and coercion

Attached: 1528513973145.gif (500x375, 305K)

Wrong.
youtu.be/-4ZZ8IKeRkY

Luger. Come home white man.

Attached: bang.png (993x660, 204K)

It's like mutually assured destruction, don't fuck with people or get fucked back, that kinda deal.
There's a surprising amout of people out there thinking NAP means no violence allowed or something, the same kind of dumbasses also tend to promote the idea of the strong unconditionally crushing the weak without expecting any form of retaliation at the same time as they laugh at their incorrect perception of what NAP is.

This.
Gun: any AK type 12 gauge
Ammo types: bean bags, TASER XREPs, pepper balls, rock salt rounds, rubber rounds

Attached: Full Pacifist Loadout.jpg (1500x3000, 746K)

> mutually assured destruction
Ehe he he, no. It's an armed society is a polite society. To define it solely as the means to an end would imply might makes right, which the NAP and Voluntaryism certainly do not as opposed to unrefined anarchy, whose sole purpose without any ambitions is to create a power vacuum to reinstill a new state in the victor, to which the ruined spoils of war would go.

Attached: gun-vector-military-non-lethal-weapon-army-handgun-electroshok-pepper-spray-illustration-set-shotgun (1600x1689, 203K)

>Gun: any AK type 12 gauge
>Ammo types: bean bags, TASER XREPs, pepper balls, rock salt rounds, rubber rounds

I hope you realize that the vast majority of less lethal rounds will NOT cycle a Saiga 12 or Vepr 12 if set up to also shoot normal ammo.

That's why they generally have pump shotguns for the less lethal and breaching roles.

What is getting lighter spring pressure and adjusting the gas for 500, Alex?

Attached: 1200px-Vepr-12_ARMS_&_Hunting_2012_01.jpg (1200x773, 156K)

>What is getting lighter spring pressure and adjusting the gas for 500, Alex?

OK, fine. Show me a single video of a guy shooting bean bags or rock salt semi auto.

Get a shotgun and load it with beanbag rounds

Get a t shirt gun, but use like really heavy t shirts

Or just use regular t-shirts, but urinate on the t-shirts

There aren't any...
>inb4 Hurr!!!! Gottem!
Because less lethal rounds are gimmicky shit that are degrees more expensive and harder to find en masse. People aren't going in droves to buy shotguns these days, and the ones that are are deciding between slugs or 000 buck, not rock salt or pepper ball and the ones that are are considering TASERs and fucking air guns as an equal competition to a shotgun, and the ones that do choose a shotgun don't like firearms in the first place and are getting the cheapest, shittiest beat up, bargain bin 590 they can buy for $60 and be done with it.
OP is proposing a ludicrous hypothetical problem and to ensure I answer it to the fullest, I am responding with a ludicrous solution. I'd say a drum mag on a vepr 12 with a high velocity succession of a continuous volley of $120/rd XREP rounds would fit the bill

Attached: 1563706696166.jpg (640x607, 29K)

Tacticool'd AK. If you're absolutely unwilling to kill you better maximize on intimidation.

This but everything I just said above about less lethal rounds. Saves money on XREPs

Attached: post-50875-0-93084800-1453580896.jpg (1024x768, 352K)

>gun
>pacifist
Just get something with blanks, will make whoever you are shooting at most likely run and give you time to gtfo

Absolutely diabolical. What kind of a coward would resort to such trickery and under handed tactics?

The beauty of Jow Forums is in its inherent anonymity. Where other platforms utilize unique identities, all sorts of unpleasantness follows. Appeals to authority, reputation issues, general highschoolesque drama, and other kinds of things children tend to enjoy. Whereas, with 4chans anonymity, you as an individual are free to make mistakes, free to embarrass yourself, free to be right or wrong, none of it matters past that thread's lifespan. With anonymity, all that matters is the weight of your argument, your words, not who you are. This is the first amendment equivalent to the great equalizer that is firearms. You'd understand that if you werent a newfag and or transplant. Most users easily keep multiple conversations going, without trying to build a name, why can't you? Trips are useful for anyone whose unique identity is pertinent to the discussion. People like you, apologists or otherwise, have no need for this more often than anyone else. Your attention-whoring is antithetical to the spirit of Jow Forums, and the culture that's formed around it. Lurk more, post less. The benefits of anonymity outweigh the costs. So, grow up nobody here cares who you are.

Seenb4
Obviousbait
Stillgay

based

Attached: Why The Gun is Civilization.png (1155x1020, 658K)

You're a newfag retard, without a rebuttal, you're calling something I just typed out bait and implying it's a copypasta? Holy shit cope harder you illiterate faggot. I'd say suckstart a shotgun, but I doubt you are hasguns anyway. Lurk. More.

Why do you do this to yourself, user? Report and ignore.

Attached: 1375674063363.jpg (299x300, 13K)

Gay

"lurk moar." you may hear that once in a while when you post on this website, newfriend. this simply means to read threads until you are more familiar with the culture here before you make posts yourself. if that doesn't seem to fit your style, then Reddit may be a better place for you.

>the ancient Romans weren't civilized
>the modern Japanese aren't civilized

w e w
e
w

I've only been here 7 years and you're still a bigger newfag
Also gay

Attached: you.png (165x165, 25K)

>You know that not using trips mean you end up arguing over 3 different things without realizing it, right?
LITERALLY THE POINT. I COME TO Jow Forums TO GET MAD AT STUPID PEOPLE AND NO-NAMES HELPS ME DO THAT, BECAUSE STUPID PEOPLE WILL STEP IN TO HELP EACH OTHER.

IT'S A MORE SEAMLESS TRANSITION AND CONTRIBUTES TO MY EXPERIENCE OF IMMERSION

No , retard they were/are not .

He's the thing babies suck on?

The most interesting gun. If you aren't going to use it in an emergency, then you're free of the demands of reliability and practicality.

Imagine getting magdumped with Taser XREPs

A jew

Attached: U7Ghu2s.gif (448x291, 3.06M)

10mm 1911 with a plugged bore about half way down. Get it stolen when you're getting mugged and they blow their hand off

Romans carried weapons though and Japs are bugs.

Attached: 1426950755972s.jpg (125x125, 5K)

based and hebrewpilled

Second post, best post

Attached: 703544-joker5.jpg (540x640, 33K)

AKA go to your local weapons auction and buy a Barrett M28A1 with a nice box of Raufoss MK 211 rounds.

ksg

Attached: 1550217500745.jpg (500x500, 17K)

A Boeing 747, it's the only choice for peaceful people.