Some firearm expert can help me out?

Is this a real firearm assault rifle or just airsoft?

This little shit made murder treat to my dad, I just want know if its real before he does something.

Attached: wtf.png (1030x337, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

evike.com/products/62964/
ptssyndicate.com/products/pts-battle-comp-510-flash-hider
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks real to me but the best airaoft replicas can be very faithful. It's best to treat any threat involving something that realistically looks like a firearm as a threat involving a firearm.

>made murder treat to my dad,
That's a dumb way to get put in prison. You did report it right, user?

Oh look, it's a despite being 13 percenter.

I'm highly thinking its a real one, at least he don't know how to use it, look at the finger in the trigger.

I didn't nothing, living in a third world country this little prick family should be in jail already but idk why.

got more pics?

Not seeing a gas block or tube, but then again, the photo quality isn't that great.

Attached: gdd.jpg (222x238, 33K)

I think we got a winner here. Despite the quadrail obscuring much of the barrel we'd be able to identify a gas block's silhouete. I don't see any and I doubt there is one that is so low profile it can't be spotted at all. Especially for such a short barreled rifle.

>This little shit made murder treat to my dad, I just want know if its real before he does something.

How does one get into such situation?

Which third world country?

Is there anything you can do about things before they happen? Or defend yourself?

Attached: 1535829379026.png (876x785, 330K)

The 'gun' in general looks like plastic, especially the magazine. Speaking of the magazine it also seems to be oversized, same for the magwell. The muzzle device isn't anything I recognise either and seems to be fake and for show, since I can't see any actual vents in it. The barrel diameter also seems to be too large for something that looks to be an imitation of a .223/5.56 calibre gun. That combined with what other user's have pointed out makes me think it's probably some sort of paintball or gelblaster gun.

That mag is shiny as fuck. Id say it airsoft but if he does show up with it, treat it like a live fire arm.

>LR300 grip
Pretty unusual to see IRL, but pretty common airshit accessory.

No, unfortunately.
Thanks user! I'm really hoping its a airsoft or some paintball shit like pic related.

>How does one get into such situation?
He lives beside my house he was blasting song all day long, my dad went there to tell them to shut it down they didn't like it much.
Brazil.

>likely illegal SBR
Report him to the ATF and stand by with popcorn.

The hole in the handguard closest to the receiver on top is visually blocked by something inside. I have never heard of a gas block directly adjacent to the receiver, but I'm not very familiar with the conventions of short barreled AR's

Airsoft. Look at the front sight block, there is no way that would be stable under recoil.

Its Airshit, replaced the bright orange flash hider so it isn't immediately obvious

Attached: 560x400_airsoft_GG_TR16_CQW_blk_E.jpg (560x400, 30K)

Pistol length gas tubes are 4 inches, so might be just short enough to be blocked.

Pretty conclusive. Good find user.

No gas block/ tube, crane style stock to hold batteries...... Probably fake. Most likely an airsoft gun. G&G used to make one like that. Several actually

Winner winner

I was going to say 'wtf is with that handguard nut'

I'm saying real;

1 airsoft mags generally aren't pinch welded like that

They usually also feature a filling mechanism that would be visible.

The pistol grip doesn't look to have a provision for a motor.

There are several little things that point to airsoft though. 1 people stick IMR batteries in those stocks, gas tube isn't visible in the rail, the magazine seems abnormally large real GI mags tend to be thin here is one in my relatively small stubby hands

Attached: IMG_20190705_030114.jpg (3480x4640, 2.35M)

look at the muzzle device aside, I don't know why someone would get the same iron sights and that particular pistol grip on a real gun.

well, you're in Brazil, so best thing to do is to have real guns yourself and be good with them. Don't know if your gun laws got relaxed recently.
Most of those famous brazil videos are of off-duty cops who probably have permission to carry.

I'm thinking it's an airsoft gun with a real magazine 2/3rds stuffed into its magwell. It doesn't look seated correctly at all.

You guys are right, it's 100% airsoft, lr300 motorgrip

evike.com/products/62964/

Didn't know they existed

What an embarrassing post.

The magazine threw me off, airsoft mags usually have a little winding gear, and the outer body is generally smooth, the magazine portion of an airsoft gun mag is covered by a gi mag looking body.

They're not constructed like real mags

I think it could be real too even tho the user showed an airsoft copy, well I'll wait for the worst.
previous comment was deleted, so yes I'm well trained already with my revolver, I wish I could buy something better but you know, too expensive here.
Damnit, if he has a real magazine that means he probably have the real gun, that's not good.

>airsoft mags usually have a little winding gear
They've been making low/mid capacity mags without the wheel forever

It’ms not real. I wish it was because you sound retarded, but it’s not.

I'm going to say toy.
>USGI-style metal magazine with pretty clear plastic gloss
>SBR with regular stock
>Meme-worthy 10lb maximum load-bearing carabiners attaching the sling
>The actual poor excuse of a DSLR sling he's using as a "rifle" sling
>Airsoft BrandTM (R)(C) iron sights
>The dust cover being closed despite its owner being a literal actual nigger

>SBR with regular stock
but carbine stocks are the most common on SBRs

>Brazil
Didn't bolsonaro make it easier to get a gun? Even if that gun it's airsoft you should get a real one, because if that guy is determined he could get a gun too

Sorry, I mean AR pistol not SBR.

it's modeled after the KAC FF RAS

Attached: 57377489_10106932799446201_6185965448522104832_n.jpg (562x750, 48K)

the only thing pointing towards it being airsoft is the barrel length. super short barreled airsoft guns are en vogue right now, also those irons look like dogshit so thats another hint.

>everywhere is 'Murica
OOF

Well how did the murder treats taste?

I didn't realize they made plastic stanag copies

looks real but also HIGHLY illegal, backwards front sight, badly placed rear sight, no trigger discipline, shitty quad rail.....probably an illegal SBR too!

But, I can say with some certainty it's not airsoft based on the beat to shit Mil-Surp magazine. If you're in the US that gun is worth 10 years in federal PMITA Prison

He is in brazil

Looks like airshit, but even if real that guy probably doesn't even know which end the bullet comes out of

Soon (tm)

Set his house on fire while they sleep.
No sense taking chances.

Made this

Attached: airshit niggers cant cope.jpg (1080x2186, 372K)

Yeah, I read through the thread after posting. Now I'm not so sure.

There's no gasblock I can see in the photos.
Also, the muzzle device looks like some weird knock off of a Q-Cherry Bomb and an AAC. Those are some points against. That's what I thought at first. But....It took some doing but I think I ID'd the muzzle device or at least something close to it, from an Airshit replica company.

ptssyndicate.com/products/pts-battle-comp-510-flash-hider

I'm not sure, anyone have a second opinion?

user, even IF it's airsoft, he could still commit violence on you *WITHOUT* a gun, just by showing up at night. Set up alarms/noise traps to let you know if someone comes in while you sleep, and DO get a real gun anyway. Be safe brother.

this, get a real gun OP, you or your dad

great job team
now OP just needs to kidnap him and shoot some real rounds right next to his groin and head to intimidate

Attached: 1550958685367.jpg (720x479, 82K)

It looks real to me and cheap AF

Definitely airshit. Look at the first picture. See the crack in the mag? USGI mags don’t do that.

If that's real he better have the tax stamp because it's an SBR.

After looking at this gun id say it is Fake but as other anons have pointed out treat it as real till you know it is fake.
So you know the way you handle shit like this guy is take it is a violent place before he can.
violence of action will win over nigger talk if he lives next door wait till he goes to bed and kill him it will be over and you and your dad can go on with your lives.

They'll come a long way to shoot a pupper, especially exotic ones.

>rear sight on backwards
>Orange popping out of the black spray paint on the the muzzle brake

I'm leaning on airsoft

>Didn't bolsonaro make it easier to get a gun?

i've read an article saying this was shot down.

checked and underrated

niggers are hilarious