Thoughts on psa?

Thoughts on psa?

Attached: 1563663559090.png (350x172, 56K)

Gucci fags hate them.
Poorfags love them.
Theyre ok for 4-500 dollar guns.

Just as good

Super cheap ARs that kinds suck but are so cheap that your don't have an excuse to not have one at least.

They are the garbage rod of our time

life isnt just a thought experiment op.
its time to stop thinking and start doing.

ACTA NON VERBA

totally fine firearms. Only retards who love to waste their money dislike them.

finally some people who actually agree. just sick of all the elitists who spend as much on an AR as a fucking used car talking about the "shitty quality"

My BCM uppers are of noticably better quality than my PSA uppers. PSA will do though.

Good enough for 99% of shooters

Just bought a pistol kit. It’s good for a budget AR. I’ll let Jow Forums know what I think after a few thousand rounds.

Why must we have this thread every fucking day?

>Got a rifle kit
>Didn't realize the stripped lower was a pre-order even though it was stamped all over saying it was a pre-order
>tfw still haven't shipped yet

I just want to build it, damn it. I don't have me an AR. I wanted to build this and play with it some, see if it's something I'd like to spend a little more money on. I'm getting so itchy to build it that I'm considering buying another lower that'll get here quicker.

Attached: 1502914027748.gif (220x220, 734K)

>Just not ready to build a gun with the first run of Snek-15
>Totally miss the second run of it
>tfw Snek-15 never ever

Attached: ugh.jpg (800x518, 150K)

Because your mother sucks cocks in hell.

Stop these bait threads

I wish I could afford one right now. Yes it's sad. I plan on getting one of them first because anything better would be wasted on a novice like me. I won't feel as bad about breaking the whole thing down and screwing with it. I mean the whole damned basic rifle kit costs less than some of the optics I've seen. There's no reason to hate the things, they're like the Hi Point pistols of ARs. I can see some annoyance coming from people that know their ARs and keep hearing that they're "just as good as" better rifles.

Psa uppers run perfectly fine. I have a pistol upper from them and 3 mid length and they all run perfect

Proof that adherence to modern manufacturing processes will turn out a product within tolerance of an acceptable standard, for the lowest price deemed acceptable.

Attached: 1563658755706.jpg (890x719, 57K)

dont

Mine has failed me twice, but PSA fixed the lower for free, and I plan on getting a BCM upper so there shouldn't be anymore problems in the foreseeable future. Still gay I had any issues to begin with, so buy fucking S&W or something.

Attached: justasgoodburger.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

Low tier rifles for a super low tier price.

Apart from the Nitride vs FN CHF Chrome Lined barrels, is there absolutely any difference between the freedom line vs the premium line of PSA upper receivers? I'd probably be putting my own BCG and Charging handle in so those are irrelevant.

>It's Latin! It means 'action, not words!'
>Ah, shut up, Sweetwater.

some turbo dork who cosplays as soldier on the weekends. who more than likely abused his rifle with stock components.

hmm

Attached: 060.png (500x475, 80K)

Literally just as good as LMT

I don't think FN is making any of PSAs barrels anymore they use to but now it is a way to cope with buying low tier.
No

Duh

Attached: 1539747179565.gif (220x166, 196K)

They want to charge me state sales tax, so no.
>t. Georgianon

Buy a PSA stripped lower to save $. Put a gucci trigger of your choice in it and buy a decent parts kit. Then slap a decent upper on it like a BCM or whatever. You have a gun that is just as good as any $2k gucci gun for like $800.

Good shit Maynard, it's not expensive but it works fine for 99% of the population. If you aren't operating full time ,PSA is great.

Honda vs Ford Mustang GT , that Honda will get you anywhere that mustang will

Should I buy a psa or Smith and Wesson mp sport

Do what suggests. The super important stuff is barrel trigger and bcg. All everything else needs to be is in spec.

Sarge! Haggards doin that thing again!

Any experience with their 300 blk uppers and pistol lower? My plan is to slap a suppressor on it, curious how it will hold up to both rapid fire, and how quiet it actually will be

God bless capitalism. It makes our guns cheaper, our weed stronger, and our bitches thicker.

patriots

theyre better than no gun, but if youre not a poor fag, its worth saving for BCM

Attached: ASSAULTER_A12_540x540.jpg (540x540, 179K)