How do you create an army without low iq bullshit like hazing or Dedovshchina...

How do you create an army without low iq bullshit like hazing or Dedovshchina? Is it just through enforcing professionalism or what?

Attached: Army_cl.jpg (500x334, 53K)

No gibs or benefits beyond a typical 9-5 job for enlistment is a start.

Only accept people that actually want to be there

I think part of the problem is a lot of the people like to be there because it gives them the power to bully others.

>I SURVD IN TEH MUHREENS U HAV2 RESPEK ME NAO
FUCK OFF Matt, you were a goddamn cook in Germany for 4 years.

Attached: 1534989719236.png (960x960, 441K)

>bullying

Yeah, you're a neverserved.

Simple answer: the higher the standards (no, credentials are not a meaningful standard), the less BS.

>Yeah, you're a neverserved.
>the higher the standards
Cletus, just because you swabbed decks for 48 months off the coast of Carolina doesn't mean shit.

Attached: 918787871.jpg (800x450, 231K)

there's nothing wrong with hazing to correct a problem. now they get paperwork pushed on them instantly and ruin their whole career while rarely fixing the problem. All you need to do to not get hazed is what you're supposed to.
I guess none of that really matters now though. women leading grunts, gays, cant yell, NCOs cant lead, its all just real weak shit for organizations meant to kill people. I hope the enemy shows the same concerns for your well being in future conflicts because your leadership is setting you up for failure.

>deflecting this hard

Twice deployed infantry, sweetie.

A minimum GT of 115 to join would eliminate 50% of problems.

>Twice deployed infantry, sweetie
Oh okay so you walked around Korean forests and air-gunned at ghost gooks for 4 years, then you ate noodles and ogled at sideways pussy for another 4 in Okinawa.

Attached: 6532328719119823769.jpg (1024x768, 302K)

Sorry I should have phrased it better, I'm more talking about soldiers abusing each other with high school tier bullshit and shit like dedovshchina than new recruits being yelled at for being retarded.

Being bullied is the archetypical nerd experience. Because nerds are failures at dealing with the natural ambiguity of human interaction, they're corrected by natural pack dynamics, and turn to bureaucracy for help (making it worse for everyone else), and when the bureaucracy fails them, they double down.

Pack dynamics are essential for a good military, because they maintain flexible and unspoken standards. But a minimum IQ is required to keep them from going bad (like Russia) when there's no formal discipline and mission focus.

That's why bureaucracy happens. It's a crude patch to keep idiots and midwits focused on the mission during downtime. But when the midwits get into the rule-making business, especially the ones who don't understand their purpose is subordinate to the unspoken rules, it becomes a cancer on its own.

No, Afghanistan both times. What's your XP, since you're projecting so hard?

op is a fag

I actually did these and stayed in japan after with waifu, 11/10 would "deploy" again.

Conscription but you drop the bottom 25% out, and keep women and immigrants under 2%.

aka the finnish model

>What's your XP, since you're projecting so hard
I got an actually useful job in IT and make good money, because I'm not a crayon-eating mutt who thinks he has something to prove like you.

Attached: kingofkek.jpg (949x523, 234K)

See you I respect because you realize it was just easy shit. You also got a QT waifu out of it, bonus

Don't have low iq subhumans in the said army?
Pretty hard considering less and less people are willing to join.

>IT
Gimme your lunch money

Why do IT guys think they know how to do other jobs? Engineers and sales don't do this posturing.

lmao u pwned him bro

>testing newbies for toughness and ability to fit in in an organization reliant on toughness and uniformity is low iq
I'm sorry that you are such a feminine fuck who will never be accepted by real men, OP