How do girls CC in summer Jow Forums ?

How do girls CC in summer Jow Forums ?

Attached: 1563921947073.jpg (572x572, 56K)

Smaller gun, fanny pack, cargo shorts, tubby mode and wear a hoodie, suspicious suitcase, the list goes on.

Subcompacts and slightly oversized tops. Thigh holsters if wearing a skirt. I guess those would be the most practical methods of carry for the summer.

Prison wallet

How do I get a girl to marry me?

Prison wallet

rob a bank to get rich? is there anything more legal I can do?

You have to go outside and talk to one first

Buy chainlink?

The best protection a woman can carry is a good man.

Be likeable and talk to one

Keep one in your basement until she loves you. Make her eat a bowl of eggs daily.

Why are you doing this?

Something someone from Jow Forums would say.

Oh god not the 34 eggs a day meme

>try to be cute around her
>laugh at her jokes
>wear revealing clothing around her
>she’ll ask you out on a date, be obvious with your interest if need be
>let her get doors for you and stuff, look a little helpless
>try to turn this into more dates
>eventually let her fuck you and talk about how good she was
>make this into a relationship and then let this blossom into marriage
>make comments about how your friends, parents are/were already married at this age until she gets the hint if she doesn’t pop the question soon enough
>after marriage use her money to buy funs

They don’t. they rely on Jamal

My girl carrys in her purse

What's her weapon of choice?

I met mine in a Baptist church 7 years ago. I went in one day out of the blue because I was bored and there she was. Just got married 2 months ago down on a beach in Florida in a private ceremony. Life is actually really good for us. Were working on a kid (hopefully a son) I just bought a 2018 Ram 2500 4x4 with the Cummins and put a 4" lift/leveling kit. Moved into our new house 2 years ago and just got married. I dont know where I went right or how i even deserved any of this but lifes damn good and i couldn't be more thankful.

vaginal carry

Attached: even loaded guns get more pussy than me.jpg (327x367, 18K)

Do you remember the first things you said to each other?

I just lived my life like usual, she started a conversation with me at the store I frequented, went swimming on for our first dates (it was summer), she spent more time at my place than hers in the next two years, and eventually she asked, "Why don't we get married?"
I don't know how I got so lucky, considering that before I met her I rarely left my home unless it was to go shopping or work at my part time job.

My point? Just let it come naturally and be patient.

Attached: 1420583542457.gif (480x270, 2.49M)

>2018 Ram 2500 4x4 with the Cummins and put a 4" lift/leveling kit
You probably carry an XD and think Coors is a good beer too.
Toyota master race!

This is nice guys, thanks. Do you snuggle and stuff? I've always wanted a wifey to snuggle with and make comfy.

A boner

Attached: 53fda6c4bb40254777d671ddb395985c-imagejpeg.jpg (592x448, 43K)

Actually no, not alot. It doesn't mean were not madly in love I'm just not really that type.
Ughhhh. Lol whatever floats your boat. I carry a glock 22, though and budlight or PBR in summer, Yuingling in winter.
She invited me to choir practice after my 2nd or 3rd time going to see if I would.make it (I hated it) but I asked her out for coffee and that was it. She had never been on a date before or even had a boyfriend. So everything we've ever went through ir done together was her first all the way around. Having never even seen a gun, I'm sure she goes to the range I teach at more than I do and I freaking work there part time

This was on our wedding before I sold my 1500 for the 2500.
I dont mind ither trucks, I just prefer Ram because of my knowledge to be able to work on them and do my own maintenance and modifications without having to spend hundreds or thousands by taking it to a shop. My mother in law owns a Tacoma that I've driven a few times and I cant say anything bad except I'm partial.

Attached: 20190622_134052.jpg (4032x1960, 2.52M)

That'd be a huge bitch to be able to carry a good man around.

Spider-Man is the best man. In that case, it would be worth it.

Or an angelic soul with the power of the lord. I'd like to know mines a good one, too.

>2018 Ram 2500 4x4 with the Cummins and put a 4" lift/leveling kit
find your nearest gun and shoot yourself with it, holy shit

My gf carries a full-size PX4 storm with the smallest grips in a underbra holster. Her tits are big so her tops "tent" over the pistol and holster so you can't see it.

pic related.

Attached: bosombuddy.jpg (1365x2048, 283K)

Why?

>I just prefer Ram because of my knowledge to be able to work on them and do my own maintenance and modifications without having to spend hundreds or thousands by taking it to a shop.
If you'd ever owned a Chevy or GMC you'd know that they're ten times easier to work on than any Ram and most older Dodges. ESPECIALLY the 4x4 diesels, Duramax absolutely shits on Cummins for ease of maintenance. Even Ford trucks are a little easier, but Powerstrokes aren't much easier than a Cummins.
At least you weren't stupid enough to buy a Nissan.

I grew up in west palm and guys in trucks like that were nothing but cancer, literally zero reason to own something like that and I saw maybe 2 in the 15 years I lived there that were parked correctly
Up here in georgia sure, they're still cancer and they can barely park but there aren't that many people around, in fl it was just a fucking nightmare to see any huge fuckoff truck, let alone a cummins, because you knew it was gonna be some babydick dude coal rolling people he thinks care about the environment because it makes him feel big
Its already 100F out with 90% humidity, just drive something sensible so I can see around you, I don't give a shit how fragile your ego is

Where you a church guy before or did you just walk in there to see what it was all about?

Lmfao

this

I'm sure the newer ones are easier because I know the old ones were especially pre 90 chevys. I used own a 1992 Ford f-250 when I first went into the army in 08. I traded it in for an 09 1500 after my first deployment and fell in love with it hence why I've only bought Rams. The Cummins is a little bit of a learning curve but don't mind it. It's my daily that I'll take out on the trails a few times a month and have fun. The only thing I don't like about newer trucks is the computer shit. Its ALL one big ass computer.
Fragile ego? Both of your post screams fragility, my man. I have a family and a very respectable job, I try not to be a fucking douche bag rollin' coal. Also, if you cant park a truck you probably shouldn't be behind the wheel. I just like trucks that are higher than most. Sorry for your bad experiences, I'm not one if those. Although I do delete my mufflers, resonators, and cats. I like to hear the sound if my neatly motor

Fat goblino with a belly button piercing. Disgusting.

Never was. I literally just walked in to see what it was about one Sunday morning. I was going through a rough patch and was looking for anything that could help me out. Ended up finding her instead. I got a one in a million prize and still dont know why.

>posts his whole life story on an user imageboard
>says other people have a fragile ego when they shit on him and his gay truck
Sure thing dude, I'm sure you're not doing this to feel superior
Honestly I have a hard time believing this isn't some weird larp with how you made such a point to tell everyone that your wife was like, kept in stasis away from all other men until you came along and married her

>gunbunny waifu
Shit this motherfucker is living my anime dreams.

Not her, that's just the type of holster.

Believe what you, man. I can honestly care less. I was just trying to help an user out and sometimes I get a little zealous with my details. I'm just a happy dude that sometimes wants to brag about his wife wether in public or on an anonymous image board

You have to eat all the eggs

>help someone out by talking about your perfect life
Just admit you just wanted to brag and make people feel bad because you're still deeply insecure about something you wont admit no matter how much you want people to believe you have a perfect wife.
Bet your wife has like 100lbs on you or something, or you really are just the little dick big truck meme guy, something is eating away at you inside and thats why you keep replying to me

The Lord answered your prayers.

I carry a Glock 43 in two different holsters.

If I'm wearing an outfit with a belt line, I use a canted kydex holster on my 5 o'clock. If I'm wearing a dress or skirt that doesn't have a stable belt line, I use a thigh holster that I wear fairly high up the leg to the point that the gun is touching my panty bulge all day.

I tried a bra holster, but I didn't like how difficult it was to access either by lifting my top/dress way high, or shoving my hands at an awkward angle into my cleavage. Much better to be drawing from closer to wear your hands naturally rest.

Also purse carry is almost as stupid as leaving your home defense gun next to your front door while you sleep at night. Teach your girl better.

Attached: 1508102912461.jpg (1000x1000, 712K)

I have serious thought about doing the same thing. I’m not a believer, but at this point I’m down to try anything. I’m just hesitant because I’m what some consider heavily tattooed. I feel like I will just be looked at weird and treated different.

You are literally the only one that my post made feel like shit and the only one here that seems offended. Talk as much shit as you want, man. If that makes you feel better go for it. You wint hurt my little dick feeling
Sure seems that way.

I have two sleeves I got after the army, some during. They didnt care in the slightest. They're not prison style or anything, that's why I can wear my short sleeve polo at work. Don't be ashamed of shit, brother. Just do you. Some might look down on you as I get nasty looks sometimes. Especially at the beach. It paid off for me, just might fir you, too.

anal/vaginal carry.

Why would I feel like shit about someone larping on Jow Forums, I know for a fact you're lying and I'm mostly just bummed that you're another scared 25 year old virgin who didn't even grow up getting shit talked by grown men on xbox live or something so you're just gonna be all passive and boring, next time you do this find some pictures of a lifted 2500 and a mcmansion somewhere in miami to post to make it even more 'believable'
The fact that you think someone living the life you're describing would spend ~2 hours attempting to convince people on Jow Forums that they're telling the truth is proof enough that you're talking out your ass, by the way

>The Cummins is a little bit of a learning curve but don't mind it.
And it's murder every time you want to do something as simple as an oil change. Diesels are maintenance-heavy motors, learning curve or not I honestly do not understand why anyone that works on their own vehicle would opt for a Ram.
Every single person I know that maintains their own truck owns a Ford, Chevy, GMC, or Toyota and as much as they like to argue about trucks, they all hate Mopar. The only guys I know with Rams are the rich ones that take their trucks to Jiffy Lube. One friend of mine that owns a Ram also owns a few hundred acres and two planes, to put it in context.

True fudd thought. Fuck right off with telling him what truck he can drive. Take the keys from his cold dead hands. What guns do you own? I want to approve them. You only get what is good for the community. Piece of shit truck grabbers.

True butthurt cummins owner thought
Sorry your entire identity starts and ends with your big retarded truck, nobody told you to dump all your money into it lmao

I dont own a cummins. Dont even like dodges. Just seems like in a "leave my gun choice alone" it should carry to all aspects of life. Real simple, buy what you like and leave others to do the same. Fucking hypocrite

When did I say anything about guns, I'm just shitting on the guys truck, own whatever gun you want dude its much different than having one of these stupid cunts behind you at night blasting their lights directly into your rear and side view mirrors, flooding the entire interior of your car with light and fucking up your ability to see the road because they just had to be 3' off the ground
Again, you're clearly just some lifted truck driving redneck who feels offended that one of your boyfriends is getting attacked on the internet for their stupid choice of transportation
The fucking mental gymnastics you had to do to make these posts, honestly, I'm astounded

It's a ppq

Wrong meme, but still a good one.

>everybody lives in the same place as me

bee urself

>maintains their own truck owns a Ford,
No they fucking do not, ford engine bays are fucking nightmare fuel

What Cummins have you fucked with that’s harder to maintain than the duramax/powerstroke? The 5.9 and 6.7 are some off the most versatile and easy to maintain engines out there.

Attached: 3A73967C-9A35-48BF-82B3-ABEA1D64E3FB.png (500x478, 136K)

not dress like a whure

He said he got married in florida so I just assumed he still lived there, and he never fought me on it so I still assume he lives in fl

>Calling that fat.
Your normie levels disgust me user.

>She had never been on a date before or even had a boyfriend.
You lucky motherfucker.

>thinking that bitch isn’t fat and disgusting
Your abysmally low standards disgust me. Have sex. With a bitch who isn’t a 0/10.

feminine benis?

You seem a little slow. I'll explain it again. Your reasoning that he doesnt need a lifted truck is the same as saying you dont need an ar15, a semi auto handgun, a semi shotgun. He should buy a small car like you. Something that you approve of. He should buy a bolt gun that a fudd approves of. Really not my fault if you cant see the error of your thinking on determining what vehicle others should/need to buy. I dont care what truck he buys, what gun he buys or what temp he keeps his house at. Mind your own shit.

Fair enough, lots of people drive large trucks, but I'm in Montana, so it's a little different than that.

We don’t care about that man half of us were drug addicts. We just want you to know the Lord.

Sounds easy. Oh wait...

>comparing something you keep in a safe in your house out of sight to 99% of the public to something you drive every single day
Holy shit, and you think I'm stupid?
Honestly kill yourself, or at the very least for the love of god don't fucking breed

He doesn't know shit about diesels obviously. I'd take the Cummings over the stroke or the max

Girls are bullshit and overrated. Youre here on Jow Forums, all you need is guns. JUST DONT THINK ABOUT GIRLS. WHY IS LIFE LIKE THIS

Attached: 1546828730900.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

Don't be a lame white boy. Oh wait too late.

Maybe ease of maintanence, but when the duramax takes a shit before 200k the cummins will be rolling for another 200 to 400k. I really don't even think ford can hold a candle to cummins after they stopped being manufactured by international. Not to mention newish 6.0 engines are basically built to die at 100k without studding the head and a couple other mandatory upgrades in the 4k range total. Also good luck working on it because they filled the fucking engine bay.

Also worth adding, dodge suspensions are shit and always have been. It would take another 50 dollars in manufacturing to correct literally all of their problems, but someone sells an aftermarket part that does the job now so no biggie.

Attached: 9AB0A209-B3C0-41B5-8637-02456BC23175.jpg (1024x767, 60K)

My wife went somewhere in GA/TN and was waiting for my daughter to come out of a place next to the boner clinic. Said most of the dudes leaving were slinking off to their RAM truck. The only Ford Diesel I have any experience with is the one in my tractor, and two in a boat I lived on a long time ago. Both were really solid.

Look into Hermetism (or Hermeticism, same difference). Basically a Greek prophet who was also an Egyptian god (Thoth) who predicted the coming of Christianity. The Corpus Hermeticum really helped me out, see if it fits you bro.