Mfw Jow Forums is finally realizing shotguns are shit at everything and the "home defense" shotgun is a meme

>mfw Jow Forums is finally realizing shotguns are shit at everything and the "home defense" shotgun is a meme

I can't wait for the Boomer tears when they realize their "ol reliable" is obsolete and that the AR-15 they mocked is the home defense champ.

Attached: 1563240048208m.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iU44_WWRcww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is he flashing the white power sign?

He's woke to the JQ.

>mfw k stops being so bitter and hateful and starts going to church on sundays
>mfw no face

churchianity is disgusting and turned me away from God for 20 years because of how blatantly corrupting and anti-Christian it is.

You would literally have to be a retarded nogunz (which is what you probably are) to not think a round of buck shot is not many times more effective than .223. Also, boomers like AR15s.

that's your best excuse for burning in hell with sodomites?

It's never too late to redeem yourself, friend.

Be the change you want in the church

LOL if you are associated with the catholic or protestant organized churches you are way closer to the sodomites and pedos than me. I follow Christ's words, not some human cunts manipulating them to their own purpose. My Church is when me, my family and friends gather in His name, not when some faggots in wizard robes wielding staffs tell me it's time

The ideal hd gun is a 9mm carbine.

But I don't want to kill my next door neighbors.

I am redeemed through Christ, I just refuse to let some pedos in wizards to define my relationship with God.

Nah, every Church that isn't some local non-denominational affair is past fixing. I'm fine with simply celebrating and worshiping with people I personally know in our homes.

>posts LARPing faggot
nu-Jow Forums detected

Attached: 1494619893068.gif (400x311, 3M)

then dont use slugs, wadcutters, or FMJ you silly user

>rifle for home defense
Enjoy bursting your ear drums when you fire it indoors. The best choice is a full size handgun with a big fuck off exendo magazine. Won’t penetrate an exterior wall and fuck up your neighbors house if you miss either.

I was 4ft perpendicular from a fag who NDed a 5.45 through his roof. Ears rang that night but have been good since. How much less powder does a shotgun have in it?

>shotguns are shit at everything
There's still no other kind of firearm better for killing small things that move extremely fast or fly
>"Home defense" shotgun is a meme
This is correct

I prefer .45acp. Slower and fatter.

magnum buck has ~45gr and 5.56 about ~25gr

>12 gauge
>Short range encounters against largely unarmored opponents
>Obsolete

Nigger, you have no idea. Go back to /cod/

I have a shotgun with an 18" barrel next to my bed loaded with #1 buckshot. I live alone with my dog on a ranch and overpenetration is not an issue. I like 16 .30 cal balls flying around, that's not bad.

This is true desu

>There's still no other kind of firearm better for killing small things that move extremely fast or fly
This is hard to stress to people who dont do pest control or hunt, the edge a shotgun has is huge inside 60 yards. When I take an AR it's almost always for the challenge rarely does it have to do with range.
>This is correct
Theyre alright, I dont know if I could call them better or worse. Either is viable and superior to handgun.

>Won’t penetrate an exterior wall and fuck up your neighbors house if you miss either.

Not true. My friend ND'd with a 9mm 147 grain hollow point and it went through his exterior wall and probably would have through his neighbors if the shot wasn't angled. Now, to be fair, I think the outer wall was hardiplank and no brick, but still. A 5.56 has a better chance of fragmenting when hitting hard surfaces than pistol bullets.

How would have your ears have felt if he shot the gun 5 or 6 times, which is a reasonable amount of shots to expect in a self defense scenario

based

t. Neckbeard

A semi auto AR will have fast follow up shots unlike a pump action which you could short chuck in the heat of the moment.

Not with that nose he isn't.

who is chuck?

>people worrying about hitting neighbors
I truly can’t imagine what it must be like to be so poor that your house isn’t built out of brick. And don’t even get me started on apartment poors.

Do you mean short stroke, is that what you meant memer? Jesus you underage no-guns faggots can't even remember the incorrect memes to begin with. For over a hundred years people have been using pump shotguns to drop baddies since their inception.

>JQ
Joseph Quinn?

Attached: Joseph Quinn.jpg (668x1000, 49K)

Jentlemen's quartely.

Should I throw my Benelli M4 in the garbage now?

I was listening to that Sherrif if Iraq or "Shrek" as they call him. He said. And many others have said, that people will take multiple hits of 5.56, that it has to be a CNS shot to reliable drop them, these are from their combat observations.

Yet from everything I read about Police forces in the USA. 12 gauge buckshot is as close as we've come to having a one shot stop firearm. I like the reliability and simplicity of my 12 gauge pump shotgun next to my bed. If I do my part, it's as reliable and fool proof as they come.

All of this arguing is pointless, the best gun for defense is the one closest to you when you need it.

Yes sir, don't you know it's obsolete? See hurrr, dis AyyArghFit-Teen will blow a deer in half, dis rite hurr is what you need when Obama's sons come breaking into your home. That shotgun will only tickle them and make em angry.

It helps separate the knowledgeable gun owners from the brainlets. Hell, a lot of this is common sense really. There truly are people who browse Jow Forums who think a pump action shotgun is incapable of serving a home defense role. Depiste home break ins consisting of Pro-Club and Hoodie wearing dindus. I'm willing to bet they're /v/ crossovers who think shotguns aren't deadly past 10 feet.

>AR-15 is the home defense champ
EEEEeeEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee

ar 15 is more idiot proof than a pumpshotgun. thats it. when the ar cost more you had to pay a premium for that idiotproofing. thats why pumps were recommended anyone can afford one. then with decent amount of practice become proficient and prepared. everyone brings up shortstoking and slow fallow ups and low capacity cause they think every noob shooter is tranny phantom who cant hit shit at 10 yards. they are correct.
at this point a shotguns a "experts" gun and expert in this case is an extremely low bar that anyone with a month of practice can attain. vs an ar where in a day your qualified to hit shit at 300m.

yeah try to shoot clay with your ar retard

Please stop representing 5.56 by m855. I dont insinuate youre using #8 birdshot.

>pump shotgun
>manual action, so no ammunition failure matters
>endless options for killing niggers safely or irresponsibly as you want, from 0000 bearfucking memeloads to engine stopping slugs, and reasonable shit like no4 buck.
>higher hit probability than any rifle
>will stop any attacker no matter how hopped up with a single round

PSA owning poverty fags will pretend that their one weapon they own is the best tool for any job. In 5 years when ARs sell for 240 usd they will be the best deer rifle according to Jow Forums as well.

Tons of church's has the gay flag outside saying we welcome all people bullshit. Fuck church's

People who shit on guns of any type are usually noguns or fewguns. Definitely not very experienced. Shooting guns is fun, period. You can enjoy .40, 12 gauge, .22 LR, 10mm, 9mm, 7mm Rem Magnum, .30-06, .223, 7.62x39, 6.5mm Jap, .32 ACP, it doesn't matter. Just enjoy guns you niggers.

>My Bubba'd interpretation of the Bible is more Christian than 2k years of theological study by thousands of philosophers and scholars.

Literal 17yo logic. Believe in Christ or don't. No one gives a fuck. But don't delude yourself into thinking you're holier than the Church or centuries of Prost tradition because you say so

>pump shotgun can't fail to feed from bad ammunition
>implying you actually have "endless options" to use against humans
>implying you don't have to aim
>implying shotguns are that much better than an actual rifle

The issue here isn't that shotguns are all-powerful. It's that shotgun owners are stupid and believe in stupid myths about their guns. I bet you think revolvers never fail too.

Shotguns are quieter than handguns. 9mm has a max pressure of 35,000 psi and 12 gauge is less than 20,000 psi. But I would prefer a suppressed .45 AARP for home defense.

Attached: 1544239363356.jpg (799x522, 82K)

i shoot clay pigeons with my rifles and pistols all the time

I keep a shotgun for home defnese because it's a reliable 200 dollar gun that I can take out and shoot for cheap, so when I shoot an upstanding gentleman trying to procure my television I'm only out a shotgun and not my ar I spent a lot of time and money building.

There's also a certain strain of autism which is always searching for optimization. They often have quite the sperg when trying to understand the "minimum viable" model.

5.7 is the ideal HD caliber and the p90 is the ideal HD firearm
Low overpenetration, armor defeating, low recoil, high capacity, single shot manstopping.
youtube.com/watch?v=iU44_WWRcww

are there any loved ones or neighbors on the other side of the garbage?

This in most circumstances, most notably the Catholic papacy.

Attached: catholic.png (1200x1336, 1.23M)

>Jow Forums is finally realizing shotguns are shit at everything and the "home defense" shotgun is a meme

Shotgun is the superior weapon for home defence user. If you don't understand then that's fine but don't try and sell others your wanky vidya/youtibe bullshit

/k Is a Catholic board

Noticing increased amount of edgy internet atheist fedora wearing attention whore posters lately

>anime poster
opinion discarded

Seriously, I thought online atheism died with the 2016 election.

Shotguns will make a comeback for drone defense.

The AR is overall a shit platform, all things considered.

>common gravity falls meme
>anime posting

Attached: ish2.jpg (476x432, 52K)

We should reform christianity to Martin Luther's example. Neo Lutheran Church should exist.

>Seriously, I thought online atheism died with the 2016 election.

There will always 14 year old internet atheists who balls have just dropped who think they have something new to say who have not lived enough life to know everything they think is wrong and they are in fact irritating faggots

>The AR is overall a shit platform, all things considered.
Hahahaha
Explain how

What does a carbine do that a pistol wont in a hd scenario
(Legit asking, not trying to flame)

>Lutheran Church
where the scripture is made up and the sin don't matter

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Christ specifically said the only way to Him was through the Church so I guess you don't really follow his teachings.

This is a weapons board don't indulge the confused little nutsack further. He has yet to realise it matters not a fuck if he believes in God, it matters if God believes in him

catholics are the worst denomination. worse that jehovah witness

he cant

Shut the fuck up and die already Boomer. Take fucking Trump with you too.