Teaneck PD told me they will take 5-6 months to process my change of address for my FID...

Teaneck PD told me they will take 5-6 months to process my change of address for my FID. They said it won't be done until November or December. I contacted NJ2AS. This seems ridiculous. They said they had "over 100 applicants in line" before me. And that they need to do "6 other background checks" other than the criminal fingerprint one. They also require proof of employment and citizenship, which I don't think are legal requirements.

NJ fucking sucks

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (196x257, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9CChvjezGE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your fault for living in NJ

>living in communist dictatorship
>expecting to have rights

>New Jersey Gun Law
>Open book
>First page:
"Lol gt fukt fggt"
>rest of the book
"This page left blank intentionally"

Attached: 1560782235992.jpg (767x1024, 113K)

top kek

This is you rn. Move.

Attached: 1564065686769.jpg (1024x831, 99K)

fucking cant because of work

>2019
>Living in Bergen County

Just make 80% guns fuck the police

They are bullshitting you my guy. All you need for the FID is ID and fingerprints and maybe SSN but i forget. . Proof of employment is irrelevant and unless you are an illegal prof of citizenship is not required

im from bergen

you are a coward and a disgrace, you deserve all the pain that comes your way

>I contacted NJ2AS.
Nice. They straight up told you it was going to take longer, proof of employment... They're looking for PDs to sue over this kinda shit.

>New Jersey

Attached: 1553287317969.jpg (500x500, 96K)

ID, fingerprints, 2 references that'll say you're not a drunk.

Attached: 2E7C9E2C-AF6D-427E-AA72-A336707DE5F4.jpg (460x288, 52K)

One of my favorite activities is emailing random small town NJ police stations and get into a conversation about those FID's and then tell them I'm just not going to get one because the 2nd Amendment doesn't specify that I need a license. They get worked up af, I've had so many threaten that they're "backtracing" me.

I don't even live in New Jersey, lmao

Yes welcome to hell, im getting the fuck out asap, just need a job in a free state

t. Passaic county fag

You done goofed. Consequences will never be the same.

you deserve it OP for living in joisey

I already have one gun

I know. Which is why I think it is dumb as fuck. I already own a gun too from my old FID.

There's nothing wrong with being a drunk/gun owner.

Coward? I fund multiple pro gun groups that have put lawsuits out against this kinda shit. I'm a patron member of SAF and a lifetime member of defense distributed and NJ2AS. I made sure to contact 2 different state pro gun groups and the news over this

You are truly a hero. I also make sure I refer to owning a gun as a basic human right in front of antis all the time to piss them off

You actually don't need an FID in New Jersey if you lived out of state then moved here with your guns, or you inherited your guns. I believe antique long guns may also be exempt from FID requirement I would have to check again. Not sure what the law is regarding needing an FID if you gunsmith your own gun. But it goes to show NJ police don't even know the gun laws here, they just make shit up as they go and make you sue them.

>I believe antique long guns may also be exempt from FID requirement I would have to check again.

No, antique guns still count as guns in NJ. My FFL had a whole thing where he had to log a black powder shotgun's serial number and the FFL in Texas that shipped it to him laughed and said it wasn't a gun.

You don't need an FID to own a gun. You just need it to buy a gun and buy handgun ammo. Some sites also require FIDs for all ammo purchases. Lucky gunner will sell you rifle and shotgun ammo without an FID because you don't need one for rifle and shotgun ammo

>sends emails
>writes checks
>all talk
>no action

You're failing to understand that NJ is a deeply corrupt and failing state. Civil rights are 3rd to taxation and soap boxing. The state now exists to push the narrative of a "successful all-blue" state while continuously squandering and embezzling the massive amount of capital it's generating. Your "constitution", your "rights" are not on the radar. You are part of a rogue state that will continue to oppress its populace until there is nothing left of its populace. You are a coward and a traitor for continuing to reside there. Life's too short to dig in and pray things get better, your prayers fall on deaf ears.

Attached: spadea.jpg (1600x1067, 427K)

I'm literally part of multiple organizations that have successfully sued and won in court and an organization that makes ghost guns, fag

Attached: code is speech.png (1276x1170, 1.54M)

Don't listen to this faggot
Keep on trying to change NJ gun laws for the better whether in court or in the legislature

Ghost guns are now a felony under N.J.S.2C:39-9. You can and will be arrested. You will face a 5 year prison term for being a civil rights advocate. Evan Nappen can't help you.

This is the law of the state your taxes pay to enable. "Own guns at your own peril". The only thing keeping you there is your fear, you coward.

Attached: 1556031025336.jpg (300x298, 27K)

Our laws are actually written so fucked up many places will not sell any kind of ammo with presenting an FID. Some pistols can shoot shotgun shells making shotgun shells handgun ammunition. And that is sad because many NJ gunowners don't have FIDs, they inherited their guns.

Just commute from Connecticut

based, they hated him because he told them the truth.

>one gun
Neck yourself faggot. You had opportunities and time to get more. You could have bought 5 poverty pony lower at fifty bucks a pop. You could have bought any number of cheapo pump shotguns, and budget fudd action huntan raifuls.
>t. NJfag from based Ocean County who tries to get as many guns as possible

Attached: 46b13b6.jpg (640x642, 117K)

Nope f a m, antique guns are regulated as regular firearms, and in fact, anything that shoots a metal projectile with a gas rubberband or spring is a firearm here like freaking BB guns. Making your own guns over here is illegal as fuck too, because of these spoopy "ghost gun" laws.

Grew up in Bergen County here. Spent 25 years in California, which was practically gun heaven compared to NJ. Now finally live In a free state (TN).

NJ politics are literally the worst and most corrupt in the country. The only governor we ever had who wasn’t a complete fucking crook was Tom Kean. Every other one - and every Senator, too - of either party, has been crooked as a three-dollar bill. It’s no wonder at all they don’t like an armed populace. If I was then, I’d worry about getting tarred and feathered someday too.

>Connecticut
>better gun laws
You mean like assault weapons bans, cards to buy guns, cucked mags, no post ban ARs, etc. ?

Attached: 1547470802662.png (748x753, 1.01M)

And yet still better than NJ

Yeah I suppose. You only need 2 references that will say you're not "to the best of their knowledge" however.

>I'm a hero
You're a hero. When I move outta here, I'm doing this

Yeah. You need a FPID card if you want to buy another one. "Legally", that is. The p is for purchaser.

Why?
>I can own basically any gun I want, save for a few meme guns that are mostly unobtainium anyway
>I technically don't need an fpid if I have all the guns I want or inherited or came from out of state
>No registry
>a not so far drive south or west for completely unregulated and cheaper ammo
And I'm sure other things as well. These just jump to mind immediately. I do however concede, CT's shall issue ccw and that you can buy more than one pistol a month are the two things CT has over NJ.

I'll vouch for you.
Cameron

He's not wrong
You're not wrong

Thanks man, but I've got my card. Currently buying as many guns/ammo I can afford just in case they restrict shit further before I can fuck off outta here

Please post conversations for the good of humanity

>I only have to skirt 2 dozen laws to exercise my civil rights
>it's not that bad

You're a sad, pathetic, self-congratulating faggot with zero self awareness. You're sitting here on a vietnamese bird watching forum trying to justify your own oppression by comparing it to other shit holes. I'd accuse you of being a shill if it wasn't obvious how truly stupid and useless you are.

Attached: 1556030115990.png (800x900, 93K)

It is cowardly to stay and fight instead of runaway?

You must be one of those illegal alien migrant pieces of shit

>Connecticut

You're not fighting anything, it's all in your head. The prosecutors do not care, the courts do not care, the politicians do not care. This ENTIRE thread is NJ anons trying to justify their miserable existences by jerking off other NJ anons.

Attached: 1513371143361.png (645x729, 50K)

>the right of the people to keep and bear arms
>shall not be infringed
which part is difficult for NJ lawyers to understand

the keeping and bearing of arms is not a trade, like being a carpenter. it is not a specialized skill like being a doctor or a lawyer. it does not require licensing. it is a right.

Somebody just gas the governor and the legislature and decapitate that tumor, shouldn't be too hard

youtube.com/watch?v=a9CChvjezGE

Fpbp.

I'll never understand how one can claim to love firearms but continues to love in and pay taxes to a state that defrauds you of that right.

What's the point of having multiple guns if you can only shoot one at a time? Seems like a waste of money

Do you not realize that most NJ residents want gun control? You are the minority so deal with it

>duuhhh yuo cannt youse more then wun gun atta tyme
>YU DUZZINT NEED MO!!!!

Attached: 1548465844767.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Completely illegal. They've already been sued for this and had multiple towns stop their bullshit. Hope you have a lawyer though, cause it seems they really still do not give a single fuck.

South New Jersey towns are less restricted in Ocean and Burlington County.

North New Jersey ≠ South New Jersey. Never mix the two!

Go on PA armslist and find the boomers willing to sell your their longguns with only a Bill-of-sale (they’re out there but just for longguns) and then take the gun back to NJ and if anyone asks, you bought it before living in NJ.

This

The fucking ammo tracking bill stuck in the senate has me scared.

Last thing I need is the state police up my ass whenever I buy in bulk

>living with fascist daigos
>expecting to be treated like a person
i fucking hate WOPS so goddam much.

The majority does not have the right to deny the minority their basic human rights.