QTDDTOT

Redpill me on 5.45x39, Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_1089.jpg (1500x959, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ria.ru/20190205/1550438541.html?fbclid=IwAR2wF8EHmYxqhOgYAhXqYGxQpFGV4UUhYTIoeUeZ2qHpgEjnrk5ZZdE1Zdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is no redpill. Importation was banned so no one has it unless they stockpiled years ago. A gun without ammo is a glorified club.

are you retarded?
its imported in quantity right now.

if i buy a PSA AK can i put whatever furniture i want on later (good wood, folding stocks, etc)? they all look horrendous from the factory

Attached: EAHy8tUXYAEiDzW.jpg_large.jpg (520x598, 38K)

It is a good round capable of good wound channels even out of short barrels.

Attached: IMG_4118.jpg (2790x2043, 3.09M)

stock might be more challenging, but wood yes. I refinished the wood on my krinkov. looks 10x better than factory plastic.

only reason to buy is for tasty bakes
otherwise 5.56 is superior to 5.45

Ignore previous comment. Turns out I'm on the deep end of the spectrum

Attached: 1562213193004.png (1067x851, 181K)

no worries, we all make mistakes bro

I have a SLR104-FR and a 1p63. I can hit 8 inch gongs at 400 yards shooting Vympel Golden Tigers. The recoil is nearly non existent, compares to rifle length AR15 series of rifles. Probably my favorite semi auto I own.

556 is better than 545 at being a shittier round. 545 is superior in every way except armor pen if we are talking civilian avaliable rounds

5.45 has a lower recoil than the 556, When the round begins to loose velocity the 5.45 will perform better than 556 would, because of it's longer bullet, it will have a larger wound channel as it relies on bullet yaw and not velocity. But more powder in the 556 means it's slower to loose velocity. If you're willing to order ammo online it's a really good round. I prefer 5.45 because of low recoil. It's cheap enough.

>Civilian available rounds
You need to expand your vocabulary, you talk like a beaner.

>Loose in place of lose
Holy Christ I give up.

>prefer 5.45 because less recoil
>5.56 has too much recoil

Found the range trap

i miss tiped

Attached: 5.45 superiority.jpg (1167x480, 67K)

It killed those niggers in Houston well enough

Do you guys think we`ll see the p10c ~$300 at black friday this year?

Best intermediate cartridge ever.

>lower velocity than 5.56
>lower recoil than 5.56
>nearly zero expanding/fragmenting loads on the market that penetrate adequately and offer good disruption
>yawing bullets just provide projectile or sub projectile sized wounds outside of *perhaps* the couple of inches at a time where they're traveling completely sideways, as has been proved repeatedly by everybody from fackler, to GKR, to di maio
>no more 11cpr surplus
It's literally why tier to anybody who isn't a vatnik, vatnik sympathizer, memester, or is extremely arthritic and somehow can't handle 5.56 but can handle 5.45. Both 5.56 and 7.62x39 blow its pants off for hunting or defensive use.

I shot my PTR 91 the other day, and as I was shooting something kept smashing the fuck out of my ring finger on my support hand. I was shooting right handed.
What could it have been?
My guess is it was brass being ejected, but it stopped when I moved my hand farther forward.

T. Noguns

>7.62x39 blow its pants off
I can tell you've never shot anything with 7.62x39 :(

Yeah, this is completely false. It's cheap and plentiful. Also it's all non corrosive. If you DO want the old 7N6 surplus ammo (corrosive), you can find spam cans on AKfiles and Armslist all the time. The only difference is before the ban a few years ago spam cans were around $140ish and now it goes for anywhere between $200-250. I wouldn't pay more than that. Not really worth it. 5.45x39 is on par with 556 for range and accuracy. It's a dream to shoot too...

What kind key mod rail is this? Im building my first AR and I want that rail or one like it.

Attached: ARI WANT.jpg (1657x463, 140K)

Is the a trick to using 5.56 stripper clips to load a pmag? Or should i just be less squeamish and force the fuckers in there?

Why keymod over mlok?

Are you running an actual can on that, or is it a faux? Either way, that looks like a fun way to make a coon skin cap...

Its bretty gud

>user holds his hand over the ejection port
>gee something kept hitting my hand!
This truly is a magical place.

I mean, you're using the little clip guide thing right? Other than that, no. The trick is to just push.

Put the clip into the spoon on the mag and then push the whole mag into a solid flat object (door frame, table leg, board, ammo can, other mag, etc) to force the cartridges in rather than using your fingers, as the clip edges can be sharp enough to slice your fingers on.

It is an interesting alternative, if you are unable to find yourself reasons why to buy 5,45... then you better get one of dozens 556/.223

Attached: IMG_20180701_134646.jpg (2592x3740, 1.76M)

it's not

keymod is trash and that looks like a reddit rifle

Do you have a question or are you just wanting to let everyone know about your mediocre accomplishments?

>mfw ywn have dovetail side mount 5.45 AR15

Attached: dsBuffer.bmp.png (720x1084, 300K)

If I get an ar-10 for a first rifle, is it advisable to get some flip up sights to put on it and practice marksmanship with those before going to a magnified optic? Also is a lpvo a good choice to put on an ar-10? I figure its somewhat up to what uses i want from it, but a variable optic seems most logical to me, what with being able to go out to further distances with magnification and also being able to have it 1x if i want to.

Attached: farage.png (801x613, 198K)

hi boomer nogunz

Just learn to shoot dude

Golden tiger 5.45x39 good to go?

what kinda camouflage pattern is this? ive seen it before but i have no clue what's it called.

Attached: Aki_R5-1.jpg (347x234, 54K)

Shut up faggot.

How fucking stupid do you think I am? Anyone with above room temperature IQ knows not to put their hand over the ejection port. My hand was on the handguard where it's supposed to be. I had to move it farther forward on the handguard to keep from getting smashed

Attached: Mgs3_hd_fire.jpg (607x544, 46K)

>not as good as 5.56
>ammo available on the U.S market is junk and very slow
>good ammo (7n6) is banned
>ammo is more expensive then 7.62 and 5.56

It's not worth it unless you have crates of 5.45 surplus.

russian forest service units use that kamo.

My friend got this old bayonet, and he wants help to identify it.
The markings are worn out too much to properly read them.

(1/4)

Attached: 20190725_235500.jpg (4032x3024, 3.25M)

(2/4)

Attached: 20190725_235438.jpg (4032x3024, 2.99M)

(3/4)

Attached: 20190725_235554.jpg (4032x3024, 3.08M)

(4/4)

Attached: 20190725_235751.jpg (4032x3024, 2.81M)

Can I still buy a handgun if I'm a resident in my current state but my official address is in another

close, but that's not what im looking for. im looking for one that's specifically black, gray, red and white, kinda like pic related. is this even a real camo?

Attached: Red_Camo_Car_Wrap__83478.1512064424.jpg (455x455, 92K)

>Ight. So I need your guys help ID'ing some parts. I'm new to the building AR game and I wanted to build a 300memeout. so what brands are the:
>>Lower
>>Upper
>>Handguard
>>Grip/trigger guard
>Also what color is the furniture, just in case it's not factory.

/Arg/ is slow so no answers there

Attached: AR-15-with-Irons-flipped.jpg (1024x680, 153K)

Why do many indoor shooting ranges have such awful lighting? I can barely see the sights.

>lower
Ar-15
>Upper
AR-15
>Handguard
Ar-15
>Grip/trigger guard
hard to tell, but I think its for an AR-15
Hope I helped

Golden tiger is good. High quality sealants, good for lts

Allegedly it's called "Urban Flora" and it was used by Russian warders during prison riots, extremely rare.

There is also something called VSR 'dubok' based pattern worn by the Ministry of Emergency Situations, it's more orange however.

There's a slim chance something like it could have been used by a private police force somewhere maybe...

The closest to something that does actually exist (and is more practical) is Swiss Alpenflage.

Rothco also made something similar called "Red Urban Camo", pic related.

Attached: Rothco Camo.jpg (317x800, 70K)

>when your argument is so BASED, FACTUAL, and INDISPUTABLE that anons literally cant come up with any actual counter argument
Just sad. Its ok to just like a round for reasons, no need to get so upset over people pointing out its objective inferiority.

every now and then i see you posting pictures of racoon you removed with ploppers, you're quite an interesting person user, d'you prefer 5.45x39 or 5.7x28 for that?

Attached: 1564138294665.jpg (500x500, 48K)

thanks, user

>former soviet states dumping 5.45 like a hot rock and either going back to 7.62x39, or 5.56

>Russia themselves looking to replace 5.45 because it's shit.

it's a meme round.

ria.ru/20190205/1550438541.html?fbclid=IwAR2wF8EHmYxqhOgYAhXqYGxQpFGV4UUhYTIoeUeZ2qHpgEjnrk5ZZdE1Zdw

The world will eventually wise up and return to 7.62x51. 5.56 is an smg round.

Only brainlets who know nothing of history think that the 5.56x45 has lost every war it has ever been in. Lets go over the wars its been in to prove these low IQ alcoholic gopniks and delusional chicoms wrong.
>vietnam war: lost
>Communist insurgency in Malaysia: won.
>loation civil war: lost
>Cambodian civil war: lost
>Invasion of grenada: won
>Invasion of panama: won
>gulf war: won
>2003 invasion of iraq:won
>war in Afghanistan: ongoing
>communist/islamic insurgencies in the Philippines: won.
Are you sure you dirty reds wanna keep spouting your BS?

What do you guys think of the CZ 527 in .300 Blackout?

Attached: 527SuppressorReady.png (1070x713, 48K)

sounds cool but no idea past that

So I'm thinking of picking up some Hornady Critical Duty +P for my CZ P-07 as a self defense round.

I'm wondering if there's a significantly different feel in shooting +P vs normal ammo, and if it would be worth getting some more normal, cheaper +P ammo to practice shooting with, or just, for lack of a less punny expression, bite the bullet and practice with the expensive Hornady rounds just to make sure I have a good feel for the round in the case I actually need to use it in self defense. Or would practicing with just normal 9mm still provide a good enough experience to be able to handle shooting +P rounds.

Also Hornady Critical Duty does come in a normal non +P version but it's only marginally cheaper, I figure I might as well shell out and get the more powerful round when my life could be on the line, but is it really worth using the +P over normal rounds?

Attached: 71eda3af67bc507517b5e49c80f4e463.jpg (420x420, 41K)

What would be the most durable 22lr rifle for innawoods shit.
Something that can stand moisture, usable irons if possible, no 10/22 i don't like.

If you have an FFL in a state with an assault weapons ban and magazine restriction, can you use an assault weapon for carry? For example a glock with a threaded barrel and standard capacity magazine.

Chiappa little badger

This is probably about as stupid as stupid questions get, I'm sure.

I'm about to pick up an LC9 for CC, my gf's parent has an old felony on the books and they live together. What's the protocol here? Do I just not bring it with me when I go over there? I'm starting to think it defeats the purpose of getting a CCP and a more comfortable to carry handgun if I won't be carrying it the place I visit most.

you're just a fucking idiot

At least you admit it

Just dont let him hold it dumbass. Aint on you.

Sounds good enough for me.

Ive noticed an influx of people doing exactly as him. I think it's reddit.

If you do that, make a thread on here about how it looks and shoots compared to a PSA AR. Not that it matters, just curious.

Possibly, but why do you want it? If $300 is your budget you can get an M&P Shield and it will be a very effective tool, with the added bonus of having it immediately (meaning more range time, therefore more practice and as such more skill)

Attached: uh huh.jpg (235x234, 6K)

Can you post a picture of how you hold it? I own a PTR 91 and do not experience this.

If you're legally a resident you should be able to, just drop by your LGS and ask.
Not sure what it would have over an AR pattern rifle in the same caliber. Except cool factor, of course.
Buy a small box and try it out dumbass. $30 bucks for 20 rounds of that stuff tops.

There is nothing inheriantly wrong with what you are planning, but I would advise going with a 5.56 AR. Ammo is a lot cheaper, recoil is a lot less, easier to learn on, more effective for most things outside barrier penetration, long range, and hunting.

Don't clone that. If your budget is tight then get a PSA kit, if it isn't then go with Bravo company.

Wrong
Looks pretty neat. With subs it should be pretty much silent, and still have enough stoppin powah to take medium game with well placed shots.
There will be a bit more recoil but it isn't unmannagable. The rounds you spend making sure it is reliable and shoots to your particular guns point of aim should be plenty to get you used to it enough to be okay. Its more important to find a training round that hits in roughly the same place imo

Yes, provided you're buying the AKM oned and not the milled receiver AK47, afaik furniture isnt interchangeable.
I dont have a PSAK, mine is a Romanian parts build from Atlantic and any furniture I throw on it works just fine

coonigger got YEETED on

nigger

>smg round
*varmint round

>>Invasion of grenada: won
>>Invasion of panama: won
laughable, air and mechanized warfare superiority against literal 3rd world armies.
>>gulf war: won
completley thanks to air superiority
invasion of iraq: won
lmfao dat selective date, remind me whats STILL going on over there?
>>war in Afghanistan: ongoing
will never be resolved, and certainly not thanks to 556.
>>communist/islamic insurgencies in the Philippines: won.
ongoing, and both sides use it?

retards make retard claims

redpill me on this post regarding the kennedy assassination

Attached: 57f49723683c849feb12ac3c9ac380b8.png (867x166, 25K)

Cute toes, bruh, and banana mag

Unfortunately I can't, I'm stuck under an IP range ban because some dipshit thought it would be fun to spam CP.
This isn't my first rifle, I'm sure I'm holding it correctly. It's got to be either the charging handle (which would have to defy physics to bend over the barrel and hit me), brass bouncing which seems unusual to hit the same exact spot multiple times and not continue to hit the gun after I've moved my hand forward, or something else I'm not aware of.

Nice job user. Fuck raccoons.

I'm building a specific M4A1 clone but google and images are giving me conflicting answers so hopefully someone who carried one sometime between 2001-2010.

>1. Did the M4A1 generally have an Ambidextrous safety selector? Research tells me yes, pictures show them usually with only a standard selector.
>2. Did they always have an RAS railed fore-end or were they generally issued with just a standard A2 style handguard?
>3. "Waffle" stock or Car stock?
>4. What was the barrel profile generally? Heavy Barrel with M203 Flats or the thinner Gov't Profile?

>How fucking stupid do you think I am?

Pretty fucking stupid user.

Can I legally put a vertical foregrip on a shockwave shotgun? It's not a pistol so I would think yes.

this was years ago but I remember seeing a video of an officer that responded to the book depository and picked up Oswalds rifle, and said it was marked "7.65 Mauser"

Get an AR15, its is better in every way besides longer range shooting. Especially if you are planning on starting with iron sights, You wont be able to take advantage of the full potential of 7.62

One thing you never see in reviews of red dots is how visible the light is from the front. Which ones are better/worse than others?

Attached: D6A46C0ED183B8DB01F82BA05170F0B19E2CAEDF.jpg (400x286, 42K)

Post guns

hi s o y
5.45 shits all over 5.56 gayto