Tfw born with Tourette's syndrome

>tfw born with Tourette's syndrome
>tfw didn't even know it until my doctor noticed today
>was planning on joining the US Army to serve the country
>tfw cant anymore because of my diagnosis
it hurts bro. ill always be a neverserved, how do I deal with this pain?

Attached: 15234141421.png (917x871, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9sl8Q2JUoY
youtube.com/watch?v=McXPssyYlO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What were your symptoms? I've always stereo-typically assumed it was random cursing and the like.

You’ll get over it and hopefully someday feel satisfied on some other path and actually be relieved you didn’t go that route.

it cant be that bad if no body ever noticed.

Op, if it's not too big you can fake your way In, just don't tell them or ask the doctor to shut up, maybe play the pity card or suck his dick both work

Attached: 1564033064429.png (736x724, 769K)

>Sign 4 years of your life away to learn how to tactically operate a mop and tactically move boxes around
Just study for a field or work hard in a trade that pays well, and realize you can get infinitely better training and equipment(That you get to keep) on your own time tailored specifically to your needs. Unless you would manage to become a Tier operator this is objectively true.

Attached: Fire.jpg (2000x1500, 1.11M)

Congratulations, user, you can get a real job now.

According to him, I do these different things called tics such as tensing my arm up, or rolling my wrists. I also do head rolls and forcibly blink while scrunching up my face. That was the one that got his attention for the most part. He asked me if I say the same thing over and over, and then I remembered when I lived with my parents my mom and dad would always bag on me for saying the same things every day. Ive never really thought about any of those honestly.
I hope you're right. I just wanted to get enlistment contract under my belt to do my part and feel like I'm worth something.

Driving home from the doctor's office made second guess everything. I remembered people back from elementary and highschool would ask me why I would do x or why I was doing y, and wouldn't have any clue about what they were talking about.
>you can fake your way in
What do you mean by this? Can I get a note saying I don't have a diagnosis? I don't think any doctor would be up for lying to the government.
Thanks user, I heard the story of infantry in 2019 and wasn't planning on going for that anyways though.
I don't know what to do with myself now but I guess I better start thinking. At least I'll still have you bros

>I heard the story of Infantry in 2019 and wasn't planning on going for that
Good move.
Just as bad, it's like tactically operating a mop except you're getting shot at and just waiting for CAS to do all the work as well.

I do everything you just said and I'm in the military right now. You can totally sneak that past MEPS and BMT if you can even slightly keep it under wraps.

Yeah my cousin toured Iraq and Afghanistan and advised me against it.
Thanks, that is reassuring. Im not sure about sneaking in though, how did you handle it?

I also have Mel Tormet syndrome
Hey don't worry
your life ain't worth shit anyways in this new age of its not mattering.

you are just a number anywhere you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=d9sl8Q2JUoY

I realize that this board is all about guns and military, but seriously, it really isn't the worst thing that you never serve. Most people who serve don't do shit for anywhere between 2-6 years, then walk around like they're biggest accomplishments in life were being able to fit in a uniform and not light themselves on fire.

Its disappointing now, but soon you'll realize the honor in serving is the actual service part, and you'll find other ways to contribute to the community. I take more pride in volunteering at my local soup kitchen than my military service, because at the soup kitchen I actually get to help make the world a better place.

I never got a proper diagnosis like you, but if you're anything like me, you can keep it under wraps for the 10 minute interview with the doctor that is supposed to detect stuff like that and not do anything obvious while the drill sgt is in your face. My sgt didn't seem to care when he did catch the occasional exaggerated blink because most people don't understand what Tourette's even is and just think you're weird or have something in your eye. The kind you have is actually really hard to detect, so just don't tell anybody until you get to your first base and it's like you never got the diagnosis.

>, you can keep it under wraps for the 10 minute interview with the doctor that is supposed to detect stuff like that and not do anything obvious while the drill sgt is in your face.
I think I could manage this because its most prominent when I'm alone or eat sugar. At least that's what I noticed
>The kind you have is actually really hard to detect, so just don't tell anybody until you get to your first base and it's like you never got the diagnosis.
So I can just lie to everyone in the military and get in? What if someone does notice and I am caught?

>Not being a zogbot or the literal slave of a retard who can't read or hack it in the real world but has done it for longer so fuck you

Oh no.

Attached: 1564062572894.jpg (750x448, 34K)

There are waivers for that. Talk to the smartest recruiter you can find

Don't worry user I also have tourette's and I managed to suppress mine, now I only scratch my face once a while.

How did you do it?

>>tfw born with Tourette's syndrome

based you may now legally say whatever you like whenever you like, embrace it

>ill always be a neverserved, how do I deal with this pain?

look at your feet. Its nice having them.

A lot of people have nervous tics, it doesn't mean you have tourtettes.

Whenever I start thinking of something cringe from my past I sometimes audibly say "Ya know what" but I honestly don't even know what. Seems to be getting worse with time.

neck yourself you fucking spastic. Seriously zogbot posters are fucking cancerous retards your compulsion to broadcast you're a retard is a form of Tourette's

No one will care that you have something that mild once you actually get to your unit. Almost everyone lied to their recruiter in one way or another. They don't have access to any medical records aside from stuff you give them.

Your doctor is a quack.

>in its confusion it lashes out to protect its master's honor

good goy, enjoy your $0.06 deposited for this (you). remember, blood & oil! for Israel!

Attached: 1562675202475.jpg (443x455, 34K)

Ok retard, have fun dying in a sandbox for mama Israel.

If there's no risk of getting kicked out if I get in then I may as well give it a shot.
You think so? I've haven't been seeing him for that long so I might not have caught on.

Doctor won't say anything, just don't talk much until you are out of MEPs.

Lying about medical history = okay

Lying about criminal history = not okay

Yes, just ask your primary to shush about it.

Don't say anything about it, until you are out of the army.

There is a risk but it's very minimal. Don't believe the scare tactics. Your form sounds very, very mild and probably won't be noticed between all the other weirdos at basic.

Adolf Galland had shrapnel in one eye and would have been booted out of the Luftwaffe if he didn't cheat on the eye test.
Follow your dreams, take a shot. Worst that can happen is you get denied.

Strange, most NCOs in the British Army suffer from it. At least you're not as bad as this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=McXPssyYlO0

I have Tourettes too. Its not as bad as when I was a teen, I usually scrunch my face, stretch my arms, and clear my throat a lot.

Okay, I'll give it a go because this is something I've wanted to try for a while.
I think the British Army and American Army are very different

>”muh Israel”
Do you mongoloids actually have anything to show for? If you think everyone joins the military to be an infantry man who’ll die for Jews then you retards need to anhero. Everyone joins the military because it’s a JOB that gives decent career prospects if you play your cards right. You stupid fucks say the same thing every thread but you actual losers have never done anything to even help those around you. Regardless of what it is, you faggots will never accomplish anything in life, you’ll just cry about zog while doing nothing about it. Unironically kill your self.
>inb4 “hurrrr durrrr zionist”

I've seen kids do all that shit and adults too, it's just like when doctors prescribe unnecessary medication for unruly children because
>Muh ADD
They're just trying to make a buck off of perfectly healthy people.

There's no way for the military to retrieve that diagnosis. They can only diagnose you "for the first time" and then, worst case, you get DD and paid for that

I have motor tics TS and i enlisted in infantry. If i can do it you can do it you stupid fucking beta.

DD? Dishonourably discharged? Why not medical?

Oh no, you don't get to do high school again but in the desert.

lie about it?

The military doesn't check your medical records. They give you a medical exam and if you can walk, breath, run jump, and squat they will generally wave you through unless you go and tell them you have something that will disqualify you. They can't even medically discharge (OP) for being a fag anymore. So just don't tell them and just give it a try the most they can do is say no. Remember lying about medical history is ok, lying about criminal history is not.

Nah, that what we call "occupational tourettes"
i.e. just saying FUCK and CUNT a lot.
>actual tourettes like OP is mainly uncontrolled muscle spasms which may not be a great thing on the range.
Just a question though: why dont tourettes say nice things?

fraudulent enlistment

>>actual tourettes like OP is mainly uncontrolled muscle spasms which may not be a great thing on the range.
Not OP but I have a similar form of TS, his seems more mild though. Youre right that its not good on the range because it can very distracting and often moves your eye. Also another part people without TS that don't realize is how much it fucking hurts. Like its a constant moderate pain to be jerking your joints, spine and neck multiple times a minute for every hour of every fucking day. This takes its toll on the body and leads to health complications.
>Just a question though: why dont tourettes say nice things?
This is more personal bro-science but I'd think its because the tics themselves are mostly negative in nature and give off a negative energy. There's no such thing as a good tic. Someone with Tourette's doesn't have a tic where they cant help but do something positive for themselves, its pretty much exclusively harmful be it to themselves or around them.

>They can't even medically discharge (OP) for being a fag anymore
are you saying if they discovered OP had tourrettes while he was in the military they couldn't discharge him for it? what would they do with him then?

Sometimes their tics are nice. At one point in the video I posted the guy tics "you'reveryhelpful".
Makes sense.

Tics are never nice. I've never had, heard of, or seen a nice tic. The only theoretical instance I could think of if it was a girl had very minor tics and you could consider it cute or quirky.

The post wasn't "why don't tics feel nice", it was, "why don't tourettes say nice things". Read the question.

>tweaking freak wants to be a ZOGbot good goy
lmao you cant make this shit up. you shouldn't be let anywhere near a gun youre a from freak show that says weird shit and cant control himself. I remember working with someone with tourrettes and the manager kicked his sorry ass out because he was so fucking weird to be around and just an annoying nut case. why would the military want a liability like you?

Sorry you be able to paint rocks with the other retards user

>thinking a tweaker knows how to read

Why are you such an asshole? I'm not even the user but your comments make me want to beat your ass

Jow Forumsacks are literally trashiest people on Earth. thank god they're too fat and apathetic to try anything in the real world

>So I can just lie to everyone in the military and get in?

yes.

You're trying too hard

You are a faggot and you don't have Tourette's you are just a sperg faggot retard. I swear some of you young people are such little faggots.

>> 42150173
0/10 b8, (You) denied

don't deny a man of his rightful (You)'s

Try and create new one that are less noticeable and suppress the other ones.

We had a person with that disorder in my basic training. It’s no big deal.

Really? Thank god I made this thread or I would've had to sign up for college or something.
>Oh no, you don't get to do high school again but in the desert.
This is exactly what I was wanting to do though.
>The military doesn't check your medical records. They give you a medical exam and if you can walk, breath, run jump, and squat they will generally wave you through unless you go and tell them you have something that will disqualify you.
This is good for me then. Thanks I was worried.
Cool bro, thanks.
Sure dude.
>Try and create new one that are less noticeable and suppress the other ones.
I don't know how that works, but I'll try it.

just a tip to you man, if youre really worried about it just join the national guard. that way you can still get the military experience, but you wont live on a base and have to worry about being seen with tourrettes. also, depending on your state the Guard could offer you the same benefits as active duty. something to consider is all im saying

No

then that's your own fucking fault tard

If no one noticed it until today, you're good!
Get a different doctor, or get a waiver for MEPS.
Better yet, say nothing about it or visit a different doctor to get it expunged from your medical records.

>giving your life and blood to serve israel

Attached: 1561039794390.png (757x492, 768K)

So you just wanna be a welfare queen? Wouldn't it be easier to just fake disability?

hello muhamed

The military sucks right now bro you arent missing out. If an actual real war breaks out and they need people theyll wave that when they draft you. Peace time sucks balls if youre enlisted just 40 year old boomer senior NCOs treating everyone like kids and dumb working parties