What Kind Of Fudd Is This?

So the person is too stuck in the past to call magazines by the proper term, have double-stacks, or anything besides an M1911... But it's in 9mm rather then .45 ACP.

So the person is extremely hostile, stuck in the past, stupid, and too weak for .45ACP?

Attached: 8u3vt9ugfkc31.jpg (640x735, 59K)

>Now cut me off while texting.
I hate these types of people.

People who make the "cut me off while texting" are the kind of people driving 5 above the speed limit in the turning lane.

>Clip
>Clip
>CLIP

Attached: 1563725752921.jpg (356x509, 32K)

>concealed
I love this, like nobody knows what’s actually in your leather fanny pack, when you are obviously not a woman carrying her phone and rape whistle in there when on a run.

If you are gonna carry on a bike, do it in a shoulder holster, not on your hip. If you go down on your bike a broken rib or two is a lot better than a broken pelvis.

>clips
Cancerous and need their IQ tested

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 9K)

His Kimber won't accept a double stack, their double stack 1911 is marketed as a "2011"

>clips
>9mm kimber
>7 rounds in the mag
>reddit thot tier "cut me off while texting" posturing

Fucking hell...

Attached: 1545675501511.jpg (600x532, 42K)

>1911 with 3 spare mags still has less rounds than a 19 with a single spare
Let that sink in.

You stole this from Reddit.

Why would you get a gun this old and with this low capacity, but not get an actual M1911?

Uses a highly suspect hip pouch to "conceal carry" a pistol.

redpill me on Kimber

They sell one of the better snubnoses.

But my spares hold 10

Attached: wc.jpg (650x650, 15K)

How much did that magazine cost you?

Alright, you win by 5 rounds if I carry a 17 spare with the Glock.

I got 2 of em for 35 on ebay a while back, I don't wanna pay retail, so I just keep checkin' for more second hand.

This is the true fault of the above post. Threatening violence to women drivers.

Attached: 1563640459180-k.jpg (361x361, 35K)

Oh shit, that's actually not that bad. I usually see them go for a lot more.

tbf people who text while driving do deserve to get shot.

>kimber
Not a fudd, just a retard. Although the thigh thing doesn't sound like a bad idea for riding a motorcycle. I'd imagine wearing a normal holster could get uncomfortable and something like a shoulder holster would be slow.

Dumb ass. I carry when I ride, it isn't for people who do dumb things in traffic. I give him six months before he is arrested for brandishing.

Reminder that the term "fudd" doesn't mean "old person"

Explain to me how that guy isn't a "Fudd".

Attached: k banana clip.jpg (550x650, 383K)

He isn't saying that guns should only ever be used for hunting.

He has an M1911 as his carry pistol.

see

The word is typically used as a term for people scared of anything tactical and who prefer weapons that are hilariously outdated.

It's misuse of the term regardless, that's my point.

When people say 9mms can't kill people, the perfect carry is a .357 J-frame, or that .45s kill people's souls; we call that "Fuddlore".

Anyone who prefers the M14 over the M16, same thing.

>>Now cut me off while texting.
Why, so you can pull out your jamomatic and have it go click?

Fudd just means they dont support the 2nd amendment but are still a gun owner

Basically this.

But the whole point of the derogatory term is the attitude of these silly old fucks. "I only use my rifle for deer hunting and my double barrel shotgun for trap. Why should I care about AR15s getting banned?" Without any foresight to see that their pump and bolt actions are next.

Or worse the "You don't need no thurty round bananer clip" type Fudd who actively believes in "common sense gun control." Probably because he's a bootlicking idiot who's more scared of minorities getting semi autos than being outgunned by the government.

Attached: ElmerFudd.gif (220x323, 26K)

What the fuck? But that's wrong you retard. See

Attached: 1382139445846.jpg (625x626, 37K)

/o/ here

Women should be banned from driving

>Now cut me off while texting.
Road rage is the dumbest thing ever. You have no clue what the person has in their car, just drive away.

You should hate the type of people who take pics of their aliexpress bags and brag about threatening to commit weapon-related crimes against others

Lol is he really using a 9mm 1911 with 7 fucking round mags. Hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

I have an sr1911 and it's never had a single feed or eject problem.where does this unreliable talk come from?

There is literally nothing wrong with driving 5 above the speed limit in the turning lane, though.

>get cut off in traffic
>unload your baby 1911 into Mommas Suburban
>you're a stupid fucking fudd who doesn't shoot so miss mom but you ventilate her interior and destroy every window

What would his defense be?

this guy is literally a fudd though

She almost scratches my 150th anniversary Harley lay-z-boi super astroglide

>it was coming right at me

Agreed. They should only be allowed to cycle and wear Lycra to get groceries if they're 6+/10

no he's fucking not, newshit
stop thinking your meme definition is the actual one

I fully support this person in defending themselves. I ride a bike to work and one person is a chronic offender and routinely cuts other bicyclists off. A few rounds in her tires aught to set her straight.

>Cyclists

Attached: 02A55886-6FBA-47A4-8EEA-E56B0A47F03E.jpg (441x302, 24K)

Kimbers are way too tight in tolerances.

Imagine being this paranoid

Name one nation where they banned semi-autos and stopped there.

>Not carrying a Pm.63 or a Vz.61 or a MAC in a shoulder rig while riding

Attached: 41D9F9C8-2878-4B11-AFB6-2358A73685C4.jpg (800x479, 36K)

Kek I’d love to see something like pic related but with a Mac-11

Attached: 8B73745C-F922-4E31-A1BD-4545A14B5ADE.gif (500x288, 3.82M)

>motorcyclist lane splits or hangs out in my blind spot
>accidentally cut motorcyclist off
>motorcyclist draws gun
>laugh my ass off as my 4runner wins the tonnage war

>haha, fag

>we
Newfag please leave.

>gets cut off
>takes hand off throttle for muh kimber
>out of range in 2 seconds

Wow you got quads on the first non-cringey post you have ever made. Hopefully this is a sign.

That was the point. Dickwad McQuads that thinkk, "I have a gun, I am basically God now". Sorry I needed to spell it out,

You don't belong here.

Attached: 1511850802309.jpg (612x612, 106K)

Chambering a 1911 in 9mm is literally worse than rape

The thing is the firearms community largely successfully embracing the internet has done away with so many old pieces of fudd hearsay like "5.56 meant to wound" means that the only people that still have those beliefs are overwhelmingly old people who don't know how to use the internet.

I'm from /tg/

>this retard has to use it for legitimate self defense
>mfw prosecutor brings up this post as ill intent

Attached: 1561865022215.jpg (1650x1275, 530K)

>muh Harley
You've stumbled upon the biggest fudd sterotype of all time, except the 9mm. He's the biggest faggot biking through the suburb at 8am on a Sunday.

TBF bikers who think they are cars, whithout realising their ability to decrease the velocity of their vehicle 10 times faster than a car, lane splitting, accelerating at unreasonable rates in heavy traffic, and generally ignoring road rules deserve to die. I watched a guy on a super motard hit some gravel and slide 60 yards. Just kept driving. Nobody around for miles. Read in the paper his body was recovered a day later.

What kind of idiot rides a bike and agitates people, not knowing how fragile their situation is at any given moment on the road?
>4000-6000lb+ automobile vs 500lb motorcycle
You don't have to be a physics wunderkind to know that minor steering input from the driver spells the end of the line for the rider.

I saw people weave lanes when I was going to work, for months.

>clip
>kimber nonrevolver
>9mm "1911"
>dad jeans
>that much extra ammo
>fanny pack

when will they die off.

>acting tough on a motorcycle
Why?
Nigger you're literally the weakest vehicle class. A slight bump will kill you. Don't act tough and don't piss people off.
Reminds me of those small dog breeds that are aggressive as shit to make up for their small size.

what's the point of single stack 9mm?

>>clips
>>kimber
Confirmed retard

Attached: 1555039837057.jpg (841x1024, 77K)

This

Glock 19 in a decent holster gets him nearly the same amount of ammo without reloading or looking like king fag dad jeans ( ^ω^ )

Right on the money

I always thought fudds were older guys who were extremely safety conscious, to a ridiculous degree ("Yeah I keep all my guns in a locked safe behind a vault tec vault door at the bottom of an abandoned mine 200 miles from my house that's flooded with water. But I think I could get them out in time if there was an intruder") who had been told all the old retarded fuddlore myths and tended to be accommodating to gun control types ("Yeah I don't know why anyone would ever NEED an AR, I was fine with my old muzzle loading kentucky rifle!").

The guy in the picture would seem to be the antithesis of what I understand a fudd to be.

Attached: gadaaffi.jpg (300x225, 10K)

nothing get a doublestack

There are pretty much 2 versions but in the end they have a lot of similarities.
1. 1911 is the best pistol full stop
2. Polymer on guns is bad or scary
3. 1911, “a deer rifle”, a pump shotgun is “all you’ll ever need”
4. One shot per second at the range, he’s only there to zero his rifle before deer season and shoot 2 mags with a teacup grip from his 1911 anyway
5. Not seeing 2A as a full right and accepting of restrictions as long as deer season stays the same

The variations are more regarding hunting vs limited sport shooting and beliefs in gun myths because his daddy said it to him so it must be true.

Cycling on public roads is a degenerate nuisance to proper society. You deserve a rope.

Attached: 1558890129281.jpg (900x900, 78K)

Are you wheezing because you're so fat that trying to laugh prompts an asthma attack?

>hurr look at his 1911

you idiots really dont know what a colt mustang is, do you? do you call a sig p938 a 1911?!

Oh shit im so sorry i cant see the slightly different profile from that picture of 1/5 of the guns ass

I only hate cyclists who follow road laws up until they're inconvenient

>Doesnt *just mean
Fify

It's clearly a Kimber Micro 9.

its clearly a no one cares, a 1911 is a 1911

Go back to /lgbt/

Yes, because it is.

You idiots think this is real

Fucking why care what other people carry? Worry about you, not them.

Bikers are faggots who place themselves in danger then blame all danger on others and respond violently when that risk manifests.

You're the faggot for using a child's toy as a vehicle on a roadway designed for the dedicated use of motor vehicles that have the capability of killing you.

This. It's fuckers driving 5 below that need a bullet.

Bikers: drive 80 and swerve in and out of cars recklessly: WATCH FOR BIKERS, YOURE RESPONSIBLE FOR ME!!!!!!!

Until you pointed it out I didn't know and I'm a 30yr old 1911 loving boomer who has a P938 for summer carry. I can't believe he carries that in a bag when you can easily fit a micro9 under your shirt if you aren't made of fat.

>4000-6000lb+ automobile
Maybe if they're taking on a truck.
The curb weight of many sedans is barely north of a ton.

a new honda civic weighs 2800 pounds, its arguably the smallest car other than a miata, a dodge challenger is 4000+ pounds. His statement isnt false