Do newfags with cheap PSAs really think the guys with ARs are just going to massacre everyone with a different sort of...

Do newfags with cheap PSAs really think the guys with ARs are just going to massacre everyone with a different sort of carbine in the boogaloo, or is it all memes?

Because damn, son.

Attached: tumblr_pn708clcK51qbw704o1_640.png (564x923, 749K)

the fact that you fantasize about "massacring everyone in the boogaloo" to begin with indicates to me that you are seriously mentally ill.

Read bruh.

> Martial law gets enacted
> weapons confiscated
> supplies confiscated
> curfew
> land confiscated by decree
> movement restrictions
> habeus corpus suspended
> military law applied to civilians
> Military massacres everyone with m4 carbines.
I guess they're right?

This is for you

Attached: 1560889188470.png (872x886, 220K)

No. People buy cheap PSAs because they’re a very affordable way to purchase a tactical sporting rifle.

Owning a firearm is like wearing a seatbelt or buying a put option to counteract downside risk on a long position. Nobody in their right mind tries to get into a car accident like nobody wants to lose money in the market like nobody in their right mind wants to defend against a mugging, a home invasion or participate in a civil war. All scenarios are a catastrophe whether or not you make it out unscathed. But like using a seatbelt, or reducing downside risk, owning a firearm maximizes your chances of coming out of the scenario relatively okay.

It’s just mature risk management.

there's a significant flaw in your fantasy at line 2

Attached: fhfhbier.png (1386x635, 143K)

do you truthfully believe people will shoot at much less hit military and police when shtf?

name one law abiding citizen that stayed that long in new Orleans

all of them left were looting

you are clearly too young to remember what was happening at that time

Attached: faggot.jpg (558x873, 129K)

I'm seriously scared of the upcoming conflict. Gang thugs, unironic AWD types, and /leftypol/ psychos will be going around massacring anyone and committing war crimes left and right. Anything will go, including chemical, radiological, and electromagnetic permanent consciousness disfigurement warfare. I'm Californian, and fucked as there will be KKK/Arizonan types with uncucked full auto She's committing purges on people they deem unworthy. All I wanted to do was be left alone. How would I deal with this? I hate gays and trannies.

Hello fellow Californian, I too am in this same position. Flyovers hate us because we are from CA and yet we are the front line in the culture war. They think they are tough but in reality they grew up in an enclave where 95% of the people agree with them. If they had grown up in California they would be the liberals they complain about so much. Good for you.

Cant tell if ironic or cringe

>uncucked full auto She's
Dumb phone poster.

Yes. Are you retarded?

>How would I deal with this?
Buy a Gadsen flag, hang it outside your house if the boogaloo kicks off and you're in danger from them. Or a Confederate flag. Or both, and whichever one you don't fly outside, hang on your wall. Have first aid supplies and ammo, offer to help/join them. Don't dress like you're in antifa.

Cool rationalization why you voluntarily remain in a cucked state

>I hate gays and trannies.
You ever wonder if this is why 'lefties' would target you in your theoretical doomsday scenario?
Do you also not see an easy way to avoid being a victim in said massacre...?

Underrated post. It is the equivalent of owning a generator in case of power outage. I bought one and didn't need it for 7 years. Then a hurricane hit. That generator made life better for those 10 days, and paid for itself

people shoot at cops everyday.\

I unironically was. QRD on Katrina? I'll I know is that cops showed up, disarmed a bunch of people, and just left then unarmed to die.

In the boogaloo, I'm defending my shit, not looking for a fight or a massacre. Ill be picking off assholes from the comfy confines of my barn loft.

And while most of those are niggers who do you think is going to end up causing the most of the LEO casualties after resources start dwindling? People who prepped or are reasonably equipped to last a while aren't going to be marching in urban centers asking the government to fix the unfixable.

people got lots of reasons to do shit, nobody ever respects a uniform under dire circumstances. fearing it is even more likely to get them fucked up.

A lot of people aren’t going to like this, but the truth is the big dividing line in SHTF will be between hasguns and noguns; it won’t be about whose semiauto rifle is slightly more tacticool than everybody else’s. Grampa’s old Rem 870 with wood furniture, a 26” barrel, and a box of double-aught buck is going to come out of a lot of closets and save a lot of people from having some very bad things happen to them. It may not be operator-tier, but it will be way better than a rusty Hi-Point, or than what most people will have, which will be nothing.

Lol sure thing buddy

If a BLM faggot with an AR can kill 5 cops in a few minutes, what can 10 million rednecks with ARs do?

user can I help defend barn for food? I can also sleep in barn

innocent until proven guilty
had storekeeper family who stay - doing roof korean stuff

imagine the Baltimore riots but lasting weeks and with deep water everywhere

Well, if you live in a land where ARs grow on trees, everyone else has ARs, parts for ARs are plenty and interchangeable, ammunition for ARs is plenty, magazines for ARs are plenty, optics and other devices are readily attached to ARs without modification, and ARs are the fulcrum of defensive doctrine for first responders, why would you choose to be the one retard in the neighborhood relying on something completely different? Trying to get a nod from a fellow counter strike player?

>this level of calicuck cope

Attached: 7AE1B80E-2CB4-4FBD-9B8B-CE11B0CE5D4E.jpg (511x638, 238K)

You can deny reality but you would have ear gauges if you grew up where I did, fag. You would be sipping latte with POC and going on and on about how brave AOC is.

We hate you because you’re on the frontline and you’re losing. Losing very badly. Do better

I too will help defend your homestead in exchange for food and will also sleep in the barn

I would also like to sit in the food barn. We will arrive within the hour.

More like
>martial law gets enacted
>the next day massive protests spring up in every major city
>any local politician that complies with the order is physically removed from office
>some police try to confiscate weapons. Most rural police tell the feds to get fucked
>urban centers burn from riots and general nig-noggery
>???¿¿
>we finally get our Canadian SVDs
>we finally get our Canadian

All of that is true, and also AR-15s have gotten cheap since they have a 3 year supply glut.

I will keep trying.

I’ll be there as well and I’ll bring the barn trap.

>land confiscated by decree
You don't actually know any country people, do you? Shit would pop off right there.

Some people simply prefer the ergos and features of other weapons. You ar fags act like your rifle is the only one that shoots 5.56 or use stanags. Or they could be Canadian or come from a place where laws made other raifus more prolific.

I own expensive guns and 2 PSA AK's and 2 PSA AR's. They go bang just like my LWRC's, SIG's and HK's.

Considering american soldiers have deployed to combat zones with rifles of worse quality. My PSA AR will dispense freedom pills just as good as anything else. Although I still consider my LWRC DI and ICA5 as my go to rifles in a bugalooo.

that is clearly not a sedan
it is a wagon
or an estate car if you're a filthy foreigner

Living in CA is pretty polarizing and can have strange effects. Former moderate mixed hispanic turned stormfront tier due to the first row seats of liberal degeneracy, thankfully I moved out but I am far more conservative than my white friends living in the deep south.