The White Tights

>"White Tights" is a Russian urban myth surrounding the alleged participation of female sniper mercenaries in combat against Russian forces in various armed conflicts from late 1980s. The myth describes these women as blond Amazon-like nationalistic biathletes turned anti-Russian mercenaries. They come predominantly from the Baltic states, but subsequent variations of the myth have diversified the ethnic composition of the snipers, including Ukrainian, Russian women in their midst. The name "White Tights" originates from the white-coloured winter sports attire these snipers were wearing and was first coined during the Nagorno-Karabakh War.

>The phenomenon was first reported during the late 1980s, with female Baltic irregulars being rumoured fighting with the resistance in the Soviet–Afghan War. It appeared first in the English-language media only in conjunction with the post-Soviet First and Second Chechen Wars. Attempts have been made to link the alleged presence of the "White Tights" in Chechnya, not only with the special forces and intelligence services of the Baltic states, but also to the positive relations Chechen leader Dzhokhar Dudayev enjoyed with both the government of independent Estonia and Lithuanian politician Vytautas Landsbergis. Sergey Yastrzhembsky, the chief spokesman of the Kremlin during the early phase of the Second Chechen War, argued that female Baltic snipers actually existed based on evidence from GRU military intelligence, who "don't make mistakes".

Is there actually a secret group of blonde baltic bombshell biathlete mercenaries who hunt Russians? This is the sexiest thing I've ever heard. Can someone please make a sexploitation movie about this?

Attached: TheWhiteTights.jpg (404x396, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y4ApkELcEng?t=5307
youtube.com/watch?v=crwZxN9xHRw
hutbreiter.de/huete/trachtenhuete
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like absolute bullshit to be quite honest with you, my negus.

>women backstab as per usual
News at 9

It's entirely possible. There's another similar story told by Russian soldiers in the 80's. Apparently, some female sniper in a bikini killed a ton of troops in Afghanistan.

Estonia / Latvia / Lithuania are always harassed by Russia. Russia violates their borders with aircraft, "accidentally" encroaches on their territory with troops, and does many other dick-wagging exercises to try and put them in their place.

While the Chechens and Afghans were definitely not the good guys, it could have been in the Baltic countries best interest to try and weaken Russia by dragging out their conflicts and make them more costly. Who knows. Maybe if Russia had an easy victory in Chechyna and Afghanistan they would have set their sights on Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.

>t. butthurt vatnik
I'm still surprised russians have internet access.

Hot

I thought that was Ivanka Trump for a sec

Apparently their government is considering emulating China’s great firewall.

>evidence from GRU military intelligence, who "don't make mistakes"

I'm actally a syrupnigger. Nice try though

Attached: received_366151040914856.jpg (4032x3024, 547K)

well at this point there is enough shit the Russian government has lied to them about they'll have to, in particular the fact they are not stronk, impoverished and hated by most of Europe as a bunch of raping totalitarian braindead monkeys

>GRU military intelligence, who "don't make mistakes"

Yeah that must be why the USSR won the cold war. Hang on....that never happened. THEY MADE A MISTAKE

there are confirmed reports of a group of women fighters from Chechna called "The Black Widows" who hunted russian FSB officers and other militants in the wars in Chechna. They were after a specific group of commanding officers who killed their sons and husbands.

To be honest, this sounds a lot like a Russian equivalent of Juba or Wafflebutt or some shit. You know, some crap that bored soldiers circlejerk into a serious rumor that gets picked up and run with by enemies as a propaganda thing. There were definitely occasional female insurgents in both Chechen wars, but a team of tight blonde mercenary amazons just reeks a conscripts femdom latrine fantasy.

This. Propaganda like the female soviet snipers in ww2 and/or some guys femdom JO fantasy.

It's fucking hot 2bh. Imagine a tall blonde Estonian girl putting a bullet through your right lung from 500m, and as you're lying down on the ground coughing blood she closes in for the kill and finishes you with her tights clad thighs. Fuck I wish I was a Russian conscript.

I want to marry one of them

I wonder what happened to female chechen insurgents when they got captured alive.

Attached: d8w9f6n-e239e00f-bdb7-4486-891e-5b2b065afa35.jpg (500x500, 49K)

>female chechen insurgents
Did they exist? I thought it was a very patriarchal society.

Lot of suicide bombers were women, but there were at least 3 women involved at Beslan.

>Not wanting to be sniped by sexy blonde biathlete women

Attached: MagdalenaNeuner.jpg (600x800, 91K)

Jesus fuck she's so fucking precious.

Yeah and I heard the bitch breathes through her fucking skin

Boss get down! That's an enemy sniper. Stay low and crawl along the ground. That should enable you to sneak past enemies.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

She's married to a black man.

American hands typed this post. Which contains a lie btw.

If I ever have a terminal illness do you think I could pay a sexy blonde biathlete to hunt me in the woods

Attached: GabrielaKoukalova.jpg (1600x1047, 264K)

Am Lithuanian and I wish with all my heart this was true but in reality hardly possible.

major spoiler for the movie blokpost (good film btw)
youtu.be/Y4ApkELcEng?t=5307
no blondes or thigh suffocation though

Sounds like the kind of retarded rumor that some sex, sleep, and food deprived, room temp. (Celsius mind you) IQ commie-bloc slavs would come up with.

>the GRU does not make mistakes

No, only hilarious debacles and messes.

That's wrong, and youre American. Why do American whites always have this inferiority towards blacks? Is it because blacks have been step all over them since the 60s and whites are now the beta bottom bitch being controlled? They put a muzzle on you people and you didn't even fight back, white Americans are fucking pathetic. No wonder you have a cuck fetish and project it all over the internet

>no blondes or thigh suffocation though
Dropped

>even Olympic guns have warnings stamped on them

Attached: CPcigar.jpg (576x432, 37K)

Chinese teenage boy conscripts got owned by Vietnamese women and teenage girl militias in 1979 and the 80s. Chinese teenage boys got killed, savagely tortured to death and hundreds were captured by small units of all female Vietnamese militia at the battles of Sông Hiếu, Minh Tân commune in Vị Xuyên in Hà Giang. Mẫu Sơn in the battle of Lạng Sơn, Móng Cái in Quảng Ninh province in the Battle of Mong Cai and the battle of Minh Tâm in Minh Tâm commune, Nguyên Bình district of Cao Bằng province. Vietnamese women worked as snipers, artillery, mortars and set up punji sticks and mines. Many Chinese boys and men suffered from jock itch and were forced to strip and fight naked. There are pics of naked Chinese corpses.

Chinese platoon leader Su Shuibao's genitals were tortured for hours by the Vietnamese. Another Chinese was kept tied up in a latrine pit for days and had to drink urine to survive when the Vietnamese militia urinated on him.

In the 2000s Chinese body parts like skulls and bones were still being used by Vietnamese medical students in medical schools in those provinces.

Attached: DKndAnVXkAARkBK.jpg (960x732, 161K)

>female Baltic irregulars being rumoured fighting with the resistance in the Soviet–Afghan War
File this under things that never happened. They'd be raped every which way from tuesday.

>backstab
I mean, Russia took a big nasty runny shit all over their countries and then got mad they weren't grateful for it and have been fucking with them ever since. If this was true, which it isn't, how exactly would it be "backstabbing" and not, you know, "justice".

Attached: triggered vatnik.jpg (958x526, 76K)

Vietnamese female militia units like the Tân An girl squad reported high kill to capture ratio, 300 Chinese killed and 2 captured. Units reported ratios of 200-300 Chinese killed with 2-7 Chinese prisoners because they executed and tortured most to death since they could not handle that many prisoners during the first few weeks of fighting when they were defending and moving back. 37 Chinese captives were left alive in total near the end of the war.

Later when the Chinese withdrew the Vietnamese could afford to take hundreds of prisoners. Vietnamese female militia participated in the ambush at the battle of Minh Tâm against the 448th regiment. 340 Chinese were hunted down and killed and 202 were captured.

The Chinese prisoners were kept at a prison nicknamed "Hotel Beijing" by Vietnamese press after the "Hanoi Hilton". Vietnamese female soldiers made up one third of all the guards at Hotel Beijing who held the Chinese prisoners captive. The Chinese there were tortured by the Vietnamese guards with bayonets, rifle butts and bars on their wounds, abdomens, chests and genitals. Guo Qingfu died so the prisoner count went down to 238 and other Chinese received permanent injuries from the torture.

Attached: tumblr_olx1kxpOA81s7e5k5o1_1280.jpg (700x768, 101K)

Sounds like a great doujin

You are fucking sick and I completely agree with you.

please keep your fantasies to yourself, cuck

Attached: bqA9tjZHuvzpf2HAg7v42jStszxyFSTZp1ATLKcKD2x8js2p2NF11coGGntjF6SunoXTLWqfvwD3Hc4URVj35rucJ36jasZ5CUMn (640x626, 76K)

Never happened.

>ukrainian
No such thing.

This is an image of the 202 captured Chinese from the 448th regiment after the battle of Minh Tâm where they were ambushed and 340 Chinese hunted down and killed by Minh Tâm militia including Vietnamese female militia on 13 March 1979. The Chinese were taken to the "Hotel Beijing" or "Beijing Hotel" prison where they were tortured by the Vietnamese guards which were one third female. The Minh Tâm female militia already killed many Chinese wheen defending during the early weeks of the war and captured guns, mortars and ammunition.

The Chinese tried to deny the battle happened and that it pulled out all Chinese soldiers safely. The Vietnamese showed the pictures of Vietnamese women capturing the 448th regiment and confirmed the Chinese soldier's identities.

The Minh Tâm militia were awarded the Military Exploit Order (Huân chương quân công) and later were awarded Hero of the People's Armed Forces or People's Armed Force Hero (Anh hùng lực lượng vũ trang nhân dân) on 20 December 1979.

Vietnamese female militia of Hoàng Tung commune of Hoà An district, Cao Bằng province were awarded the same awards. They were 54 women and they killed many Chinese and captures 20 Chinese alive over the war including 4 officers.

The caption of the picture refers to torture, noting that the Vietnamese treated Chinese prisoners abominably.

Attached: wp-1468248402547.jpg (450x347, 39K)

Basically the same as the WW2 era Soviet Cuckoo myth about Finnish snipers, except sexier.

She wore leggings if I remember right, just wore a bikini top. Bitch was quiet

what kind of mental illness is this

I don't know but it beats antman

Wasn't that one American though? I heard she spoke Navajo before her vocal chords burned out.

That’s a lot of torture

No, she was French

Literally no proof of them existing in Chechnya.

>prints a pic of a gun
>leaf
Checks out.

Attached: 1533433621735.gif (1280x640, 155K)

Russians have the best war stories even if half of them were dreamed up in a vodka and krokodil induced delirium.

the perfidious bavarian strikes agian agianst the black man

this was confirmed at the school.

°ÿÈÁ®ÿɯÿÌÅ2ÿ»¨ÿļ«ÿËÃ2ÿOпÿãÛÊÿãÛÊÿÙÑÀÿÎȵÿÎÐ3ÿOݽÿáäÄÿ×ÚºÿÄÈ¥ÿ»¿œÿÃÄ¢ÿÏЮÿ¿¾œÿÃÂÿÇÇ£ÿÅÅ¡ÿ½»˜ÿ3±Žÿ«©†ÿ¤£‡ÿwwkÿ‚ƒÿyzxÿÿ32´ÿœÿˆ†Œÿ¯3ÿÇÄÍÿÈÅÎÿ¿¼Åÿˆ†Œÿº¸¾ÿÔÓ×ÿŽ‘ÿÃÂÆÿÁ¿Åÿ2°¶ÿ¦¤ªÿfdjÿ™Ÿÿ¯3ÿÄÂÈÿ“ÿ“ÿ‚€†ÿ‡ÿ¡ÿ˜–œÿ„||ÿ†|ÿ}uuÿaZWÿ>66ÿ(!ÿ'ÿ/(%ÿÿÿ ÿ ÿÿÿÿ%ÿ
ÿ6*&ÿ. ÿ ÿ(ÿyo]ÿªŸÿ¤š‚ÿ¯¤ÿ°¥Šÿ¶«ÿ1•ÿ2¤Žÿ¬Šÿ1ª—ÿ̾«ÿ¸±ÿ¶2šÿ¶±œÿ1´Ÿÿ½¸£ÿ»µ¢ÿµ¯œÿ¯¨—ÿ¦ŸŽÿ±ªÿ»3¦ÿ»3¦ÿ´«¡ÿ´«¡ÿ¾µ«ÿÇñÿÊË©ÿÎÕªÿÓ×ÿÍѧÿÁÅœÿ·»’ÿµ1ÿ·»’ÿ¶º‘ÿ1½”ÿ»¾—ÿº½–ÿ¶·ÿ«¬…ÿ¡zÿ•™vÿ˜‚ÿ€oÿtzgÿŠ

Female Russian snipers weren’t propaganda though

Simo Haya, is that you?

Attached: 1547465182583.png (861x1432, 120K)

>i lack chill and can never not talk about how much i hate women

So the chick from MGS1, huh? What was her name? Sniper Girl or something.

Sniper Wolf. The character was Kurdish

I like the hat and want one

>whiteknighting this hard

Have sex

Dilate

She identified as an assault rifle.

She was an M-16.

tbeh they probably are the only guns that actually need a warning since they look like toys.

400 gram trigger pull or less than a pound.
About 14 ounces.

>That's wrong, and youre American. Why do American whites always have this inferiority towards blacks?

Dude you're retarded if you think Americans are white. 50.3% of US is brown

If I get killed by a .22 from a female sniper, please lie to everyone at my funeral and say I was gang raped to death by niggers.

Well a large amount of those people are not citizens.

youtube.com/watch?v=crwZxN9xHRw

Attached: BalinkaUA.jpg (800x1200, 110K)

What's this?

Yikes dude

Anchorbabies

>Get BTFO by female irregulars
>Commander asks what the fuck happened
>After describing it the entire platoon feels like fucking idiots
>Some guy quickly jumps up and says "t-they were wearing sports uniforms, they must have been trained biathletes"
>Rest of the platoon runs with it and keeps making up shit out of the blue
>By the time it's over the female irregulars are 8' tall literal demon special forces who can shoot the balls off a fly from another country
>Platoon feels slightly less shitty, commander is just too tired to give a shit

Speak English.

Female sniper vacily zystef had the highest ranking of hits in ww2 Russia , although she was rumored Kia

Sounds like something a simp made up.

Attached: op.png (300x300, 14K)

It would not surprise me if the CIA or MI6 or whoever trained up a bunch of Baltic women to act as illegals to snoop and do sabotage.

Speaking of post-soviet urban legends, here's the White Arrow - a group of retired police, secret service and specops members, who were serving as anti-gangster death squad. They should have been hunting down criminals which couldn't be lawfully charged.
The legend came up as an interpretation of multiple kidnappings and assassinations of russian criminal group leaders.
A Smolensk Gang leader named Tigran Petrosian (obviously armenian) has reported to the higher organs about colonel Alexander "Crowbar" Lomtikov being the head of vigilante policemen organisation. Case was closed in 1999 after the investigation and discovery of the fact that one of testifiers was tortured. Common people used to gather around the police offices and demand liberation of supposed White Arrow members. Petrosian himself was killed in 2000, killers weren't found.
This legend has taken its place in russian media, such as movies, tv series and pulp fiction.

why are russians so obsessed with baltics?

Constantly shitting on smaller, less fortunate countries is an easy way for vatniks to feel better about themselves.

First, Baltic countries are strategic spot, giving access to the Baltic sea - major trading route.
Second, baltic countries used to be more developed than a major share of russian lands. Since Rusian Empire (when Riga was one of the major industrial cities) and through Soviet era baltic regions were very rich and famous for high-quality goods. Today baltic industry is ruined and their only export is fish and booze.
Third, panslavic pain. When russians managed to get over the 1990s crisis, they began to worry about russian-speaking population in ex-soviet republics, and baltic countries have earned the bad fame among russian patriots for their anti-russian politics of memory.

This

hutbreiter.de/huete/trachtenhuete

Oh god, Who’s the blow hard that wrote this trash?

>female irregulars are 8' tall
This would make my pee pee very hard

Not sure about the Baltics, but there was a Russian sniper with the callsign "snow white" who was killed a few years ago. Served with the Donetsk People's Republic.

Attached: PAY-Snow-White-sniper-Anastasia-Slobodyanyuk_1_Peacekeeper_east2west.jpg (810x539, 76K)

>who was killed
based

Warm water port.

Die

I think there was a swedish sniper fighting on the side of ukraine in mariupol.

You again?

Attached: women in the military 1.webm (480x360, 783K)

Attached: women in the military 2.gif (400x253, 1.94M)

>this is a reporter

I guess it didn't want me to post it.

Attached: women in the military 4.webm (362x480, 2.89M)

Attached: women in the military 5.gif (320x246, 2.12M)