What caliber would you use against skinwalkers?

If you're ever happen to unfortunately encounter a skinwalker what's some of the best calibers to fend one off. I'm under the impression .308 and up would get the job done.

Attached: Rifle-Caliber-Comparison.jpg (3682x1886, 773K)

Skinwalkers are easy and medium power rifle cartridge works great.
I mean you do have to dispel them first but yeah.
Wendigos and were-creatures are what you need the heavy hardware for.

also skinwalkers arent worth the bounty or effort...just call the SCP if you have an infestation they get off on it or something and theyll do it for free.

Your local animal control officer is more than capable of handling this type of situation. It's what they are trained for.

Theyll just call the SCP no sense in getting ghost sickness from pissing off the Ibofanga for $10/hr.

This dude seems to have handled a were wolf just fine....

Attached: dontshare.jpg (410x230, 21K)

Thats a furry.
They have an incinerator and a totally capable of dealing when them.

speaking of guns which I actually own, I'd feel alright going up against skinwalkers with:

-Rifle length AR in .458 SOCOM
-Benelli M4 with 3" 000 or some good slugs (I like Brenneke Green Lightning in that since they're about the limit of power that I can shoot accurately and fast; the heavier ones are more powerful but follow up shots become an issue)
-Benelli M2 w/ full rifled barrel shooting either Brenneke Red Magic or Winchester BRI slugs
-Rem 700 PSS (pre-freedom-roup) .300 win mag w/ Leupold Mk4
-Sidearms: Super Redhawk 454 Casull, Dan Wesson Alaskan .445 supermag, Glock 40 w/ underwood extreme penetrators loaded to max pressure
-10GA SxS coach gun (20" bbl) firing 1 7/8 oz slugs or cut shells made from turkey loads
-1871 vintage .577 Snider carbine; cartridges loaded with 85 grains 1.5F & 700 grain bullet (pic related--cast from hardball alloy half lino/half lead)
-1850's vintage .80 cal percussion pistol firing buck-and-ball: 850 grain roundball and six 0000 buckshot.

Attached: IMG_0246.jpg (1125x1035, 189K)

Me personally I would be armed with some kind of Kalashnikov Variant with several 30 round magazines and a 75 round drum just in case. Maybe sling a Tac 14 or Shockwave loaded with 00 Buck if it got close

Optimally 50 bmg from a long distance, .308 otherwise for rifle. .500 magnum for sidearm, though the fudd spirit in me says fawty five

fuck off tranny

Eat shit newfag
post guns

Attached: 49dc6f741dd95b865b71fjxuk8.jpg (980x1308, 183K)

What about Shotgun Loads? I'm more then certain a Slug would do some fuckin damage but what do yall think about 00 Buckshot?

I didn't know it was possible to cringe so hard at my age.

You being here for more than a few weeks doesn't make you anything but an unadulterated negative on this board.

fill em up with .22 lr

A liberal amount of fire. In the end, everything burns.

I think you are blind, thats obviously a werewolf

.22wmr out of a 10/22 P90 mod because they don't deserve anything better other than this dik.

Attached: swgm.png (501x585, 172K)

>other than this dik.
I hope you're packing

Attached: 1563613015392m.jpg (674x1024, 68K)

From what I have? A 12 gauge slug, or 45-70 bear load. At the bare minimum you could try 5 shots of 7.62x54R followed by a bayonet charge

Chainsaw. Skinwalkers feed off fear, if you rip and tear the fucker then hatefuck his skull the others in the area will flee.

12-gauge double-ought buckshot, and a lot of it.
Skinwalkers are supposed to be able to paralyse or control you by locking vision with you, so I should think you'd have to pray and spray, mad minute, or blind-fire quite a bit, or at least shoot with only peripheral vision, so you'd need something with a bit of spread.
Maybe a pump action with a box mag, like in Alien Nation.

30 30

>he doesn't offer .45-70
Not gonna survive it OP.

Attached: skinwalker_medicine.jpg (667x1000, 165K)

.458 win mag

My inner Wyatt Earp says 45 long Colt.

>americans have no folklore so they steal some from the natives
lol

my 45mm glock

I wouldn't worry about Skinwalkers at all.
Have you ever met someone that was attacked by a Skinwalker?
Probably not i'd bet.
The reason for that is that they are generally friendly.
Enjoy your trip to the forest, don't let it be ruined by paranoia.

if you think you can kill the supernatural with anything other than the blessed hand of God you are a fucking retard.

No fun allowed.jpg

FFS

Grow the fuck up

Lol you must be real fun at parties. Sorry not all of us are miserable and hate seeing people have fun dickhead

Get a pump shotgun and some buckshot. If they mess with you just rack it. They will run away. If that doesn't work you can shoot in the general area of the noise because shotguns spread out and you barely have to aim. They are really good for people who don't know how to shoot good.

based, might actually work if you can get half of 2-3 of those into the skull

>Eat shit newfag
Dumb fucking tranny, you having a tripcode longer than your latest bout of suicidal depression doesn't mean shit. Jow Forums has hated tripfags in general forever.

Attached: 1561115331651.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

Has their ever been an account of someone actually killing one?

>...blessed hand of god
so, saint's fingerbones loaded in shotshells?

Only problem with that would be avilability, but yes

>>availability
Given how often those were faked in medieval times I'd be suspect of any of them, even if they were held by a prominent church.

Plasma rifle in the 40 watt range or 12ga autoloader.

Don't worry about skinwalkers

not sure if they were skinwalkers or some other generally horrible creature of the forest but I read some story of some anons who got stranded due to car battery failure or something int he middle of the woods and we're attacked by multiple creatures that I think we're mimicking their voices and halfway turning into them and stuff, the whole 9 yards. Anyways they had some nightvision shit and used it to blast one of the thing's head off. Seemed to drop it but the other things dragged it's body off. Skinwalkers are generally solo hunters though so who knows, there aren't many accounts of them working together.

Anyways, if you want to kill one I always say the minimum is 7.62x39 at close range. Going up in size from there will give you more range and damage of course. I have heard and read accounts that intermediate cartridges are sufficient when mag dumped in at least getting skinnies to fuck off so if you just want to not die those kinds of rounds will be sufficient. If I was gonna go that route though id be more inclined to use 5.45 though

Attached: ahem.jpg (493x750, 171K)

infinitely based

Attached: arnoldaug.jpg (750x750, 44K)

The George Knapp account of events at Skinwalker Ranch states that the first creature encountered by the Shermans was a giant wolf. The Shermans attempted to remove the beast from one of their calves with multiple rounds from a .357 which had no effect. They then used a “high powered hunting rifle” which I would imagine was a .30-06. Only then did the beast relent, but it didn’t die. It sauntered off into the wilderness and is said to have then vanished. Also, let’s get some terminology settled here. A “skinwalker” is not any creature that was seen on the ranch. It’s a Navajo shaman that wanders the land according to their folklore. The Wolf and the Orbs were the most commonly seen creatures there. As far as munitions to eliminate one of these creatures is concerned, if Sherman was unable to kill the Wolf with his hunting rifle, I sincerely doubt that 5.56 or 7.62x39 will do it either.

Attached: 90AE1D70-AD37-4667-9C72-FD6F5D7A5DB6.png (300x302, 93K)

>dontshare

This is why I usually carry an AR with me in the car just in case, I live out in the middle of the fuckin sticks I am about 30 minutes from civilization so if I break down between home and civilization shit will get real interesting between the countless meth heads who have shacks in the woods to make it or skinwalkers/goatmen/wendigos

Attached: suggestion.jpg (651x768, 96K)

Realistically .45-70 if possible, at least .308 if I'm going semi-auto which is preferable. Outside of that, as large as I can get it, up to and including explosives or explosive munitions.

I just want to get something straight as people often get them mixed up. Skinwalker are not the same as Wendigos. Wendigos are explicitly when someone did the canibalism meme and get turned into a spook. They are usually pretty durable and can take a real beating from even bullets and keep going. They are also generally really aggressive and prefer upfront techniques to kill you. More likely than not the tales of the ol' creepypasta monster the Rake was just a wendigo. They also may or may not be able to imitate voices but I doubt it desu

A skinwalker is completely able to imitate voices and appearances and vary is their strategies to kill you. They are clever and all have their own quirks. Some are upfront and some are stealthy. Some are hostile and some aren't. Tbh there is a case to be had that skinwalkers and goatmen are the same thing, but I'd personally classify a goatman as a less hostile skinwalker. I could really get into the nitty gritty of it all but to keep it brief I'll just leave it at that

POST YOUR GUNS
faggot
also still not a tranny

Attached: 20190616_235319.jpg (2000x1129, 544K)

So a blessed Garand is the best choice. Hang on boys, I've got to go to church.