/arg/ AR thread

AR thread
/arg/
Bullyzone
Cancer containment

Premium rifles edition

Old

Attached: 20190621_153627_HDR-1.jpg (1748x2861, 1.79M)

Attached: B1249866-E3DA-4316-A16D-D7CD4218FCB6.jpg (2048x944, 1016K)

How much you think I can get for a BCM 14.5 SOCOM complete rifle? Enough to outright buy an old bushmaster? Cause I’ll fucking do it.

>LMT
>premium rifle

I dont think so baldy

Attached: baldboi.png (633x758, 82K)

>he bought LMT
Have fun with your potmetal garbage poorfag, get a real Colt next time.

BCM or Aero Precision upper? I don't want PSA.

CANT SEE HIS
CANT SEE HIS
NO YOU CAN'T SEE MY HAIR LINE
(HIS BALD HEAD EXPOSED AND KNOBBY)
BBBBBBBBALD user

Attached: 1563918194749.png (3120x1560, 2.36M)

I wish someone would call the ATF on you just to fuck with your life, pedo faggot

My god prebans are $900+ now

>I wish someone would call the ATF on you
Traitors burn in the deepest circle of hell user.

Pedo enablers like you belong on a cross, faggot.

Daily reminder that KAC panels on RIS II rails = Peak Aesthetic.

HE IS A BALDING BOI
HAIR SAID SEE YA LATER, BOI
HE WASNT GOOD ENOUGH FOR PLUGS

Attached: baldanonn.png (633x758, 55K)

You’re an idiot.

>Scaranon
>pedo
Wow I've missed some shit since I've been gone. I always suspected that faggot was a kid diddler.

Big if true, finally something to use these rifles on.

Daily reminder that the PRO is shit.

Attached: 1564104009521.jpg (4032x3024, 3.33M)

that's a vortex

Day reminder that saying daily reminder is utter faggotry and causes cancer in healthy human beings.

I still remember those "IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO" shit he would say about fucking kids. It's like Giddy says something like that you laugh and it's ironic. This dude was constantly saying shit like this to the point where it got weird.

Cope harder

Attached: 731DAC8E-6879-49AB-A5DD-A72B618533FD.jpg (1024x584, 259K)

To be fair everyone already sorta knew it.

I want to build the very best possible AR15 that one can buy. I have a very lucrative career and money is no object.

What parts will be included in this build?

Just get PSA and a truglo, it's all you need

Daily reminder that LMT is just as good as KAC or FN and bald guys need love too.

desu LMT is unironically worse than SIG

>lots of money to burn
>wants to build his rifle himself

It always baffles me how people like this get into jobs that pay them so well. What are they paying you to do? Hopefully not to use your brain.

I just ran my PSA into the ground familiarizing myself with the platform after a recommendation from this board. I shot about 20k rounds through it over the past 4 months.

Lawyer.

Daily reminder that a fat chick can always get sex by just lowering her standards or hanging out with blacks. But bald men have to pay for it.

Imagine being both bald and fat. I'd honestly kill myself after winning that genetic jackpot.

No wonder he goes after middleschoolers and shit.

>people are fat because of "genes"

so are those guns

>averaged over 1k rounds a weekend
I'm curious what failures you experienced on that psa with that kind of a firing schedule, thats one to even beat the trannyfucker

Post rifle

>lawer
>has time enough to shoot 20k of ammo in 4 months
>still posts on 4chinz

You forgot
>only owns a PSA

lack of premium rifles in here desu

>not shooting 200k out of your psa in a single sitting

Attached: 416+MP5-Neu.jpg (3603x2363, 3.53M)

Have LMT

>i b-bought p-p-psa so i could do more training!

Attached: 1521170808422.jpg (2448x3264, 1.84M)

Depends on the round. I'm getting light primer strikes (which is an easy fix) as well as a failure to load rounds into the chamber. The magazines aren't the problem as this happens with all of my magazines.

>cuck rifles
no thanks

yeah dude I don't like people. When I'm done with work I spend time alone or with my wife who also doesn't like people.

t. no fa bcg
get out

What's the equivalent of "rims" for ARs?

Shiny bolt carrier finishes

Gold TiN bcgs and random crappy anodized parts like red takedown pins and buffer tubes.

Draco

>picking apart the joke
>not just laughing
Hi baldanon. Your fat distribution is janetiks so enjoy that gut.

You can take your trip off to answer anonymously if you want, but how many people who have posted pics of their guns here have scraped spent brass cases against their brass deflector in an effort to make it look like they shoot their guns more than they do?

Anons, I have a question. I have a carbine 16" 5.56 w/4x fixed optics. I am using a piece of 2x6 as a rest. What sort of grouping would you expect the average shooter to accomplish under these conditions?

>What sort of grouping would you expect the average shooter to accomplish under these conditions?
At 100 yards. I forgot to mention that.

thoughts on psa upper chf premium upper?

no it isn't lol

proven justasgood™

>average
Averages are meaningless. A skilled shooter should be able to outperform the gun.

are you memeing

>A skilled shooter should be able to outperform the gun.
lmao very few people in the wild are capable of outperforming a PSA rifle.

Memes aside, they really are the quintessential JUSTASGOOD. For an absolute poorfag rifle they are top tier over the shit you're going to get from the freedumb line or chinesium garbage like BCA or DPMS. If you can't afford BCM, LMT, KAC, DD, etc then go for it.

All hits inside a dinner plate

i guess bcm and other premium uppers are for people who have all of that tacticool fancy shit where you spend over 2 grand on an ar

thoughts on the daniel defense ddm4v11?

Describe the general purpose ar build that would upset the smallest percentage of posters in /arg/. Genuinely curious

11.5" KAC SBR with Surefire RC2 suppressor and comp m5 in a unity mount. Mawl-DA or LA5 on the end with a modlite offset forward on the thing. Vickers sling. Dual tube NVG.

I didn't know under 4 moa and correctly torqued barrel nuts are " tacticool fancy shit". Have you tried just not being poor?

if you're getting a bcm or dd you're not going to be a poorfag about everything else

nah KAC is meme'd on too hard and too easy.
>DD
>anything
Just no

More on accuracy standards. I have a rifle mechanically capable of 1 moa. Shooting 6" groups at 100 yards standing with sling, how am I doing?

>nah KAC is meme'd on too hard and too easy.
Its easy to reply back "semi carrier" to them and they shrink back: "Ive been found out"

How much worse are aluminum handguards to hold during cold weather compared to plastic/polymer?

If its cold enough to be an issue you are wearing gloves anyway

You have such little grasp on what constitutes poorfag you can't even accurately shitpost the price. And honestly how fucking poor are you that a one time purchase of sub 2000 USD is a fucking pipe dream. I told you the PSA premium is the some of the best low tier shit you're gonna find. If upsets your fragile sense of self worth too much to swallow that then save your fucking money and buy better shit so everyone can still make fun of you.

H & Kope as an opinion...wow

So it will feel significantly more cold than plastic? Thanks

Yes
Heckler and Kope is better than H&Kope

Attached: CTR.jpg (1937x2932, 1.42M)

I bet it is not so light red

>sub 2000 usd a pipe dream

I'm not a poor fag but if my uses are to buy a rifle that can shoot accurately and last me a long time and I can save almost half of that and use it for other purposes, why not? 2000 dollars usd is worth a lot of money. If you were gonna buy a premium ar or at least a very well made one that is a bcm or dd upper, why would you also not spend a good amount on all the other parts? Even if you were gonna poorfag the rest of the parts you would be spending more money then a JUST AS GOOD psa.

I can poorfag some random lower, buy a lpk parts from psa, and a premium chf from psa and I would have a quality rifle for like 600 bucks. I could just fucking buy a chf rifle kit from psa for that on sale. If I can spend a quarter of two grand on a rifle and do whatever the hell else I want with the rest.

>10 pictures in 79 posts
wewlad

Attached: IMG_20190523_1344202.jpg (4032x3024, 2.05M)

>I'm not a poor fag but if my uses are to buy a rifle that can shoot accurately and last me a long time
Let me stop you right there, because you're not going to find either of those with lmao PSA.
also
>2k
Non shit doesn't cost that retard.
>I-I-I'm not a poorfag
Maybe not, but you sure think like one.

Or you could save money and buy a better AR that would actually last a long time and be more accurate.
PSA barrels work, but they aren't good, and as such are BTFO by most other companies

End plate sling attachment, good idea or meme?

Depends on what you prefer

It's like when a black person gets GRILLZ. Gold foil over their teeth to cover up cavities, but it looks good as fuck. Only with the end plate sling attachment, it's the opposite.

>Let me stop you right there, because you're not going to find either of those with lmao PSA.

So basically everything psa provides is shit tier? They will not last a long time or be accurate whatsoever? You just contradicted yourself. You tell me I have no grasp of what a poorfag is and then tell me psa is top tier poorfag. Then you tell me psa is shit.

>2k

Well yeah it does, if you are spending that on attachments and modifications which you probably are if you paying over 1k for your rifle to begin with.

bet that hurts your feelings. oh, never saw that pic before.

PSA's premium line is the lowest tier for AR's, and there is such a thing as saving money over time to get an AR, you don't have to spend all of it at once

It just shows the amount of no guns in here.

Attached: IMG_20190521_1534143.jpg (4032x3024, 3.28M)

>Averages are meaningless. A skilled shooter should be able to outperform the gun.
And this is where I am at honestly. My groups are larger than what I care for, and I do much better with my 30-06 with a higher magnification scope. I am really just looking for someone else with experience with a similar setup, and how they do. This is my first small caliber center fire, and I don't know what is realistic. Is a 2.5" group a fair average? I have been shooting various .30+ calibers since I was 12, and I am just a dopey ass hunter/fisher but I still am able to make better groups with other rifles.

>And the best part is you'll never even know who I am.
You are right, that is the best part. Knowing you would be pretty fucking awful.

Attached: 20180111_101022_HDR-1.jpg (3832x1305, 1.11M)

>PSA's premium line is the lowest tier for AR's
explain to me the exact difference between a chf barrel from psa and a chf barrel from bcm

You paid too much.

>best shitty rifle
>YOU'R SAYING IT'S NOT AS ACCURATE AS UPPER TIER MANUFACTURERS
Yes dumbass.
>then tell me psa is top tier poorfag
I told you it's top tier JUSTASGOOD you fucking invalid.
>Well yeah it does, if you are spending that on attachments and modifications which you probably are if you paying over 1k for your rifle to begin with.
Dat der goal post moving. With that logic a PSA rifle can cost 2k if you put a Nigforce Attacker on it.

BCM barrels aren't bottom of the scrap bin blanks
PSA is good for boomers and retards who never shoot enough to know differences in barrels and quality

PSA barrels are the same as BCM barrels.

Cope harder poorfag

>Knowing you would be pretty fucking awful.
It can't be too bad since I live in that bald head of yours enough for you to respond to a post from hours ago.
>would be
You don't complain much tho friend :^)

How are Aero Uppers in the list?

Attached: 1563751570963.png (356x356, 173K)

Attached: DSC01834.jpg (4866x2151, 3.34M)