Psa

I know we have threads on them generally, my question is what is worth switching out I've heard bcm upper and colt lower is good, the barrel is chrome so I assume it makes sense to keep it. Also any1s experience with these in general is fine too

Attached: PSAPNG.png (350x172, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-pa15-16-nitride-m4-carbine-556-nato-moe-ar15-rifle-od-green.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you, and other people make daily PSA threads? Does Jow Forums comprise of the majority of said sales?
Personally, I only own Aero, and a BCM.

no joke, I have switched out just about every part on my factory colt with PSA premium parts, theyre that good

Why did you put a comma before the and?

I bought this one palmettostatearmory.com/psa-pa15-16-nitride-m4-carbine-556-nato-moe-ar15-rifle-od-green.html

Really like the aesthetic of it

I wore out my lower. Yup. So many mags in and out when I was a merc, and doing executive protection, and keeping beers out of the theater, that I just wore.it.out. so I got a Johnny LaRue now Im low speed high drag again.

Attached: 1554686816844.jpg (960x960, 237K)

Uhhh

I'm waiting on a mid-length like that in dark flat earth. I wanted something halfway between M4 and quad-raid madness.

>any1s

You have to kill yourself now,

Y

Just make this an el cheapo AR thread. Anderson lower, Del-Ton upper in pic related. Gonna swap to a skinny 18 inch barrel though

Attached: 0610181641-1.jpg (3256x1536, 1.16M)

That also, bothered me.

Because he likes men

>fixed stock
nice. fucking adjustable trash

That actually looks really nice
simple and clean

>Decided to finally just buy an upper in their classic 20" A2 version
>Getting the A2 lower in this week more than likely

I like PSA because while I have yet to actually fire it obviously, this will be my first AR-15. I like to look at it as a stepping stone. Yes, it's not your gucci mane high speed low drag, but I also have very little personal experience with AR-15s and because of their price, it's easy for someone like me to consider getting into it because now I can learn and expand on it with time. Plus, they have a nice variety of options. While I went for very few frills, I appreciate the assortment.

Attached: 1463128113404.jpg (268x265, 33K)

I swapped out the A2 length butt for an A1 length from Cav arms or something like that. It's great: no rattle, and it fits quite a bit of cleaning and maintenance supplies in it also.

Thanks user. I basically wanted an AR that was as unadorned and rugged feeling as an AK more or less. Think I got pretty close, feels good and stout in the hands

I think if you aren't 100% sure on what you like and don't like, going basic af is the way to go cos you can gradually swap out parts for improved ones if you want, but also know it'll be just fine left alone as well

>tfw I'm waiting on them to get a premium CHF chrome lined 20" upper
Why do they never any in stock? I have the A2 lower, I just need the upper now.

Colt doesnt sell stripped lowers dumbass.

People that write like you don't deserve to live.

Attached: 1551917652084.gif (1800x1578, 101K)

>inb4 yes the scope is a cheap amazon knock off and has since been replaced with a holosun
>flashlight has been removed

PSA Freedom 1:7 16" Chrome lined Nitride barrel. I get around 1.25"-1.5" groups using Federal 62g FMJ. Although I've found 77g Hornady Black gets .80"-1.0".groups.

I think I bought this upper during a daily deal for maybe somewhere in the neighborhood of $350-$450 in 2016. It works for me fantastic, and even 5000 rounds later she still runs like a charm. I do plan on moving up in the AR world, planning on smacking a 11.5" BCM 1:7 on top of an Aero Precision lower. Hoping it fairs well.

Attached: MP15 02.jpg (480x640, 74K)

I also did this engraving myself! Real proud of it.

Attached: MP15 01.jpg (480x640, 58K)

Only thing I'd change on that is switch out the rear for a detachable carry handle but that sight is lighter so I get the choice.
Rifle length best length.
Magpul handguards look dumb but actually feel nicer than triangles.
>A1 length
Nice.
You are going to like the pencil barrel.

I have one PSA premium upper middie rifle build that I'm happy with, thinking about grabbing
>pic related
as my truck/backpack/escape from new york
gun, anyone messed with these?

Attached: PSA Pistol Kit.jpg (1802x854, 133K)

PSA is fine. Just don't expect to win any LRS competitions with it.

The engraving job you did looks good.

How does buying kits online work? Do I have to have the lower shipped to my house and the upper shipped to a licensed seller? What about other things like grips, stocks, and triggers? Those can all be purchased directly online?

>Do I have to have the lower shipped to my house and the upper shipped to a licensed seller?
Other way around, unless you're buying an 80% lower receiver.

Lower is legally the firearm, it has to go to FFL, everything else is straight to door.

This is the way to go, somewhat embarassingly I bought my first PSA AR because of H1Z1 (Got the ODG magpul one with the black freefloat keymod) and it got me to where I am now, with a pretty solid collection of not-shit-tier guns

Throw a law tactical adapter on it and you're golden

That's odd, you'd think that the upper would be the one with the serial number, considering how easy it would be to jury rig a firearm illegally with one in minecraft

>switch out the rear for a detachable carry handle
I know, I want to all the time, or at least a more substantial rear sight that also looks better as a standalone. The reason I don't and won't is because eventually I'm putting an optic of some kind on it, and I'll be glad I just rolled with the matech

huh, that's nifty.

Is there a cheaper place to buy a 16" 9mm barreled upper? I'm playing around with the idea of building a lower around a 16" 9mm and 16" 5.56 upper

Bump

He's a brit. That's the oxford style of comma/and combo.

Does PSA sell a 14.5 pinned with a silencerco suppressor thingy?

Attached: 2c828f731cb39d9bca50ac4dca752a10.jpg (1300x1807, 241K)

Oxford comma, gives your writing more of a natural pause.

The comma placement is a callsign for homosexuals

It is such a honor to have a well educated Oxford man gracing us with his presence.

It is "an honor", not "a honor".