"Checking the chamber is mallninja"/"safety fags are so annoying, just remember if you loaded your gun"

>"Checking the chamber is mallninja"/"safety fags are so annoying, just remember if you loaded your gun"
>A few days later, in another thread
>"ND's are a natural part of gun ownership, if you've never ND'd you're a nogunz"
I swear I see shit like this every single week, why are NDfags so retarded?

Attached: 1423755495517.png (982x980, 807K)

Some of us just have fathers who loved us enough to teach us gun safety

Attached: 1397717863184.jpg (640x960, 65K)

get a blog so I can unsubscribe from you, nigger.

Attached: 1560315533371.jpg (215x234, 10K)

It took my dad more than 40 years to ND, and it practically took an act of God to make it happen. The round literally bounded off the clearing table and back into the chamber through the ejection port. If I hadn't seen it happen I wouldn't have believed it.
If that kind of shit wasn't involved in your ND, you deserve to get your shit wrecked for it.

Yeah, I always make sure to physically check the chamber too. I had a 10/22 fail to extract a cartridge that could have easily ND'd if I didn't always do a physical check.

NDs ARE a natural part of owning guns, you nogunz faggot

>>"I have ND's daily, it's just the natural life of gun ownership."

Attached: 1560401498204.png (645x729, 50K)

Press checks are stupid. Your firearms should always be loaded. If you need them to be unloaded, clear them. At no point is press checking necessary.

>he doesn't ND at least once a week

Attached: costanza.png (500x375, 299K)

bait 4/10 made me respond

I like my gun safety through redundancy, thanks. I don't think that will ever change despite what extrangers on a forum tell me. Let's stay safe, guys.

I think its a natural part of a hard lesson lmao. People definitely needs to learn proper appreciation for safety in general, safety equipment, and safety procedure when handling firearms consistently. However, ND's do happen, sometimes over the most ridiculous shit that they never realized.

Its just the conundrum that a constitutionalist has to face every day. On the one hand, everyone should have the right to own guns as outlined in the 2nd. On the other hand, everyone owning guns means that the lower social strata necessarily own guns, which means the kind of retards that only made it to adulthood because all the door handles in their house had foam padding are NDing into walls and killing bystanders with their laziness and negligence. And because they're dangerous retards, they think that its normal and get upset with people who learned to tie their shoelaces before age seven claiming that its totally avoidable.

Basically it cant be helped and to be anti-ND is to be anti-2A. Not because NDs are good, but because most Americans are retards who can neither take advice nor learn from mistakes.

>maybe he's born with it
>maybe it's nepotism

Explain why a ND is something to get all bitchy about as long as no one is hurt.
Yeah if you shoot someone it kinda sucks but if a round goes in the wall or in the floor what is the fucking problem?

The problem is, guns don’t just “go off.” If you have an ND you were obviously doing something stupid, or otherwise not taking proper car to ensure safe operation. And if you do it once, you’ll do it again, and next time you might not be so lucky as to not hit anyone or anything.

>What is the problem with NDs as long no one gets shot.

Attached: 1563321897455.jpg (460x276, 28K)

They just happen sometimes

>At friends apartment at college. Just bought my first pistol from a gun show (I was 18)
>Drinking with friends
>Show them my new Jericho
>Try to manually decock
>Thumb slips on hammer, ND into celling
>Upstairs neighbors too high and drunk (underage and illegal drugs) to call the police.

Second time
>At range
>Showing friend pistol
>Think gun is unloaded
>Point at ground show him how to wrack and pull the trigger.
>Forgot loaded mag in
>Shoot between his feet

Third time
>At parents house.
>Just bought a sig from a guy
>Get home
>Try swapping slides with another sig I had
>Forgot the other sig slide was chambered.
>Pull trigger
>Shoot parents wall

Fourth time
>At my new house
>Playing with a friend's 5.56 AK
>Release bolt
Slam fires round into ground

Fith time
>Showing a friend how to use it
>No idea how but a round got chambered
>Show him how the trigger works,
>Pull trigger
>Shoots round into floor in the same place as before

Sixth time
>Thought maybe the house was haunted
>Grab a sig
>Physically clear it, (racked the slide 3 times) with no magazine in
> pull trigger at the same hole
>Round goes off

Seventh time
>Friend brings over a used Glock wants me to look over it
>I grab it and pull the trigger without clearing it
>Didn't even realize the thing was loaded.

Eighth time
>Friend brings over his transferable Mac 10
>I had no idea how open bolt guns worked.
>He's showing it off to me
>I put a loaded mag it and decided to try and release the bolt (I thought it shot from a closed bolt)
>Pulled the trigger for some reason
>Shot 3 rounds into my wall

Overall you shouldn't feel too bad about NDs. It's part of owning guns, and you should get used to them.

You endangered the lives of yourself, your housemates, and your neighbors because you're a retard who shot off a gun in his house. Drywall doesn't stop bullets.

my dad didnt teach me shit because he was a 10/22 fudd
i learnt everything from playing team fortress 2

>Physically clear it, (racked the slide 3 times) with no magazine in
Obviously you didn’t

I think i remember some of this list, have you added to it?

>not ND'ing to build resistance

Protip: If you've owned a gun for more than a year and haven't ND'd with it, then you aren't handling that weapon enough to be proficient in it. I don't care about the opinions of a bunch of fudds keeping their guns in a safe except for one or two range trips a year. Actual gun owners ND all the time, it's literally unavoidable. That's part of the tradeoff with owning guns, and the sheepdog lifestyle in general.

Attached: 20190505_002629.jpg (461x614, 118K)