Recent Events

You guys think that a vampire did the garlic festival? There's no footage of the attacker and they had to mobilize a strike force...

Attached: Alucardanddcasull.png (599x479, 230K)

All we know for sure is that there is nothing happening with the Epstein case in the morning

it was daylight out tho

The police just need to look for a sparkly boi

I am almost certain it was a strigoi

You know the persecution of the long lived as being blood drinkers or Satanists (most are in fact Christians of Catholic or protestant persuasions) is just the product of some backward villages in the Caucasus. The long lived are quiet academic types who only generally get involved in big wars so they can document them or preserve their property or liberty. The short lived are FAR more murderous and brutal

>t.strigoi

Half-blood vampires, my man. Didn't you see Castlevania?

Also neither garlic or holy water or etc have any effect on the long lived, I bless myself with holy water every Sunday and love Italian food.

Value lost?

Attached: tocoStream.webm (720x960, 2.47M)

They where probably using sun lotion.

>strigoi
Its a bit difficult to have risen from the dead when you have never died when you are generally in good health have never died and age a great deal more slowly and have a better immunity system immediate viral suppression a body that heals more rapidly and completely perfect bones and teeth and a larger brain. Dentists hate us.

>Glow in the dark vampire nigger

>>Glow in the dark vampire nigger

Governments generally leave us alone but there are a few notable exceptions who have worked with governments because they wanted to. Generally its problematic because its harder to 'begin again' when you have done that. If you ever meet TE Lawrence you can ask him about that yourself

>larger brain
>type like a ruhtard
Fits

Are you suggesting this was a Blade promotion gone wrong?

O I'm not saying we're any more 'intelligent' that's a very difficult property to define. Better memory maybe and after enough time hanging around better concentration. Personally I miss the days when you could have some pleasant girl with a notebook take dictation but there you go. This is supposedly progress. By large brain, I mean literally that, a outside hat size if you will. Our teeth don't rot either and I've never met anyone long lived who did not have blue eyes. but it does not happen often anyway and that may not be some hard rule. I should have asked TE Lawrence about that when he was still about as he would probably have known (we used to play chess) I know there were blue eyed arabs that were long lived. They tended to get persecuted to as having the evil eye and be bad luck if they looked at your family. Same as the vampire stuff, paranoid villagers getting afraid of the chap who lives up on the hill. They even propagated a medallion to ward us off called the hand of Fatima typically made of gold with a green emerald of other stone in it. Has no effect of course. Neither do crosses, I wore a small gold cross for a long long time.

DAYWALKERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1493338998927.jpg (375x592, 46K)

>>Glow in the dark vampire nigger

Attached: 1564374433532.png (528x486, 126K)

What is this schizo shit take your meds before you type a novel

\What on earth would make you think I want to drink something like human blood? That one ha ALWAYS puzzled me. Bram Stoker has a lot to answer for, typical bored civil servant, I did meet the long lived who met him an extremely nice man who you owe a great deal of wonderful literature to he said he plagiarised the whole thing from some friend of shellys who was in a scarey storey dinner party themed evening

>What is this schizo shit take your meds before you type a novel

You see that's the great thing. No one believes you anyway. I've been renewing the same drivers licence since 1910 and I always get a little thrill when hey don't notice. There's nothing so safe as beyond the bounds of credulity.

How hard is it to get a CCW in California? Also, am I allowed to try to be an hero by running towards an active shooting to stop the shooter?

Attached: 1564375613831.png (750x1334, 1.68M)

>am I allowed to try to be an hero by running towards an active shooting to stop the shooter?

Yes but only if its on camera because then you also provide entertainment to millions. It is ok to be completely dumb if you are entertaining the masses, just ask kim karhashians bottom

And none of you asked me to show you a weapon....sad....I