So there was a thread called the Jow Forumsarrier on this board. So I decided to do the same thing...

So there was a thread called the Jow Forumsarrier on this board. So I decided to do the same thing. This time with a zeppelin. So Jow Forums has a zeppelin. What do we do with it?

Attached: blimp.jpg (3434x2289, 3.56M)

Start a zeppelin tour business to fund our island of milsurps, /ak/ and /arg/ civil wars, and LARPing reenactments of commie wars

Run a luxury sky-cruise line and staff it exclusively with exotic brown boys from countries where the minimum wage is measured in cents and the labor laws are so shit that they'll never complain for fear of being tossed overboard.

breathe in the helium to make our voices all funny
LOL

You think I'd bring a gun on this firetrap? No! You'll kill us all!

hover over brady campaign events and shoot at them

based

Attached: bradybunch.jpg (1273x574, 377K)

What about the Fuc/k/plane?

These are some good suggestions. Now what do we fill it with?

>What do we do with it?
Throw commies off the side of it

Based and Archer pilled

Kidnap gamer girl and marinate her for 22 hours a day in water in Minecraft, then fill the zeppelin with that.

Bomb London

Deliver guns to holdouts in California. Then just keep flying until we make it to Japan. Asian chicks can't resist white guys in air ships. Sometimes literally.

Based and Kaiser-pilled

Now that Epstein’s island is too well known, we low-key relocate operation to the pimp blimp

this but unironically, then we use the money and blackmail material to take over the world and have every gun law repealed

>helium
>not hydrogen

Zeppelin requires quad-.50MG ball turret bellygun pointing down, at the horizon, or anywhere in between.
>because that sounds like the ideal job

Helium mix optimal!

are there anymore drawing like this that are Jow Forums related?

>he doesn't know about willis
time to open up a whole new world for you newfag

Attached: 1556586820027.jpg (2235x1691, 752K)

Attached: oS3keRN.jpg (2338x1700, 488K)

Attached: hQzjtvl.jpg (2338x1700, 677K)

Attached: 1556588593585.jpg (2247x1693, 546K)

Attached: U4MXyba.jpg (2185x1699, 561K)

Buy two smaller ones and attack London with the soldiers and V1s therein. The unarmed British will not stand a chance

I miss Willis

It is true that I am a newfag. Probably went here in 2016. But unlike my contemporaries, I actually want to "learn" the culture here. Therefore I am thankful for finding out about Willis. Is he still around?

Attached: 1564274956257.png (811x2050, 1.04M)

Nope.

Blimpin' ain't easy.

same, the dude's art always reminds me of better times here
he's not dead but he's definitely not around as much as he was

Attached: 1556595748590.jpg (2338x1700, 480K)

>Large semi-rigid airships carrying moderately sized drones.

Why is there a civil war between Anime K General and AR General?

he probably meant /akg/

Raids on African diamond mines.
Drop in, rob a shitload of blood diamonds (being sure to get the ones with extra blood), pop out, zep away before anyone can respond with force.
Sell diamonds, buy arms.
Equip the thing with A2A and A2G missiles.
Shoot down the fucking Goodyear blimp, and napalm the Superbowl.

Use the big zeppelin to launch massive drone swarms on anything you don't like below.

Dang, I was hoping that there would be a new feud to laugh at.

>Shoot down the fucking Goodyear blimp
>not taking it in a glorious boarding action
no reason we can't have some fun with this

thanks bro

blimpin' ain't easy

Attached: flyinghotel.jpg (1280x1024, 168K)

Land whatever light aircraft we can find in it, basically turn it into the USS Macron. Also stick some 20mm turrets on it and for the love of fuck use hydrogen if we want to go anywhere. And hijack the Goodyear Blimp.

He died