Jeffery Epstein is coming to sexually enslave you, he's 12.5 yards away...

Jeffery Epstein is coming to sexually enslave you, he's 12.5 yards away, at a full sprint when you become aware of him due to the proximate terrain conditions. You're in your EDC condition, on the way to pick up your bad dragon rex XL from the post office. What do you do?

Attached: LAwerbuck2.jpg (760x420, 51K)

play the long game and let him take me. Let the abuse go on for months and he turns my boi pussy into Omaha beach, slowly I gain his trust as a good slave and one day partner in his organization. This will take well over a year and lots of pain killers for my asshole, but it will be worth it.
As I move up in the organization, I will start gathering blackmail on every powerful person that steps of the lolita express, and threaten to expose them if they dont repeal every gun control act since 1968. Once they do, Ill expose them anyway and die in a shootout with the police, probably killing myself with two shots to the back of the head

Thank you for your cervix user, you're a true martyr.

>when the first post is also the best post

>quickly fuck the nearest nog in hopes of getting HIV
>let stein fuck ass
>stein fucks slaves
>slaves fuck all the corrupt politicians in deep state
>all deep state gets HIV
>deep state gone

Attached: if only you knew how bad things really are.png (828x1024, 1.53M)

I punch him in the face and tell him to go away. Besides, I'm about as physically unlike an underage teenage girl as it's possible to be and still be a member of the same species so I doubt I'm his type.

Based

Attached: 1487638188696m.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

Only a faggot would ignore the '34 NFA.

how much money do i stand to make if he checks my oil?

oh fuck I forgot about that one.

>lmao dragon dildos
>lmao boipucci
>lmao HIV
Fuck off discord trannies. You will NEVER pass, and Jow Forums will never welcome people like you.

I vaporize him with my future gun.

Attached: komando 152.jpg (500x496, 54K)

It's too late, homophile.

Attached: gun.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

You have to go back

No, you have to go back to /lgbt/ and /leftypol/.

>Only 68
>Not since 34
If you're taking one for the team go all the way

Sure is summer

>missing the point this hard
>he cant even read 6 lines of text
>being this retarded
>being this triggered
>pol posting this hard
>not reading all the way to this line, if you dont reply "im sorry, daddy" to this post the atf will shoot your dog

A true patriot

Joke's on you, I neither own a dog nor am I the guy you're replying to

>I punch him in the face and tell him to go away.
This.
He doesn't look very physically imposing. He's going to have big problems in prison.