The SKS isn’t affordable anymore, Just buy an AR like everyone els-

>The SKS isn’t affordable anymore, Just buy an AR like everyone els-

Attached: 84C042EC-738D-42B9-8893-7B0E9865CA17.jpg (772x1704, 843K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supremecourt.gov/opinions/17pdf/17-494_j4el.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah,Ars are cheaper

This is well below current price and is not likely to be repeated. Ever. If I wasnt in the middle of a move I would jump on it just to fill the SKS-shaped hole in my safe.
At any other time prior this year, and after the three days these will last in stock, you were and will be better off with a PSA kit shoved into a stripped Anderson or Aero for the same price, or less.

That said, holy shit that's a deal.

That's the same cost as a basic ar.
Get whichever you prefer.

299 for a Norinco SKS????
AR Fags IRREVOCABLY BTFO

Attached: 7DA1A319-F376-45CC-8846-CDC41F9FD567.gif (300x168, 120K)

That's literally double the price that they go for in Canada.
F

HWHAT THE HELL

How new are you, zoomer

a psa ar15 is about $330 add an acceptable rear sight ~$380. It is a superior weapon but do what you want.

If you would rather a shotout, smoothbore chinkydink sks then go for it. Some of us would rather hit what we're shooting at.

My chink SKS shoots just fine. Sounds like a massive ARfag cope you’ve got going on there

A Chinkshit sks shoots the same as your $400 psa.
t. Guy who owns a chinkshit sks and $400 psa

In Canada you can get russian sks with sling, cleaning kit and a bunch of ammo for that price.

You guys do realize the reason these are discounted some 250 dollars off their typical US price is because the bores are in unusually horrendous condition, right? The typical chinese sks will likely shoot fine. These are not typical. They are completely shot out and rusted to shit.

>source: my blown out ass

you can get a 10.5" AR pistol from PSA for $270 right now

>no link
>shitflinging
Great post OP

Ben pls

the bores are like new, they were handling a fuck ton but shot very little.

Tax shipping and FFL fee kills these deals for me

That would be $400 actually, but.

>5 round mag limit
>no right to own guns
>safe storage laws
>no right to self defense

a...atleast we got cheap SKS's am I right.

Attached: download.png (205x245, 8K)

It doesn't stop being a right just because the LPC are assholes.

Proof please

Classic Firearms

>complying

>300 Chinese-
Yeah, get an AR.

Holy fuck that's a headache maker

>Wow only $299!
>No surplus grade given
>Completely ignoring Classic Firearms assraping shipping and "handling" costs

WOW WHAT A DEAL GUISE

t. Sweaty Ben

I have one from this batch and my bore is great. The blueing outside is excellent too. The stock is pretty beat tho

>classic firearms
Don't do this.

>TFW i'm a FUCKING leaf and I can buy chink SKS's for 150-200 bucks and russian SKSs for 200-300 bucks

second hand, maybe 100$-200% depending if its Russian or Chinese

feels great man

Attached: 1522793596490.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

Maybe stop being a faggot and get both? Both are decent guns and fun to shoot. People that actually own guns knows you can never have to many, so these either/or arguments are stupid.

>PSA kit
>Aero lower
Just get a PSA lower for like 30 bucks

>complying
quit being a cuck and go full SHALL

Attached: 1539917015171.jpg (1600x990, 82K)

SVTs to.
Gib me one pls

Fuck off sweaty Ben. They are cheap because you sweat all over them and rusted them to jell.

Not him but if Big Sweat is selling them at that price I'd put money on them being beat to shit.

At this point, you could probably make some serious money smuggling SVTs over the border.

Might buy it just because its brand new still in box.
>800+
Fuck it. I'll over pay for one of the few new SKS's available

Attached: Screenshot_20190728-101820_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 537K)

Haven't they been cheap in Canada forever? does China still make these shits? I'd rather pay a little more for one that doesn't look like chewed up driftwood, these aren't safe queens

That's pretty far from a Type 56 though.

you i would have though cheap ar's would brought the price of these things down but no, them and nuggets continue to skyrocket....

You CCW everyday?

"shall not be infringed" exists nowhere in any canadian firearms law.

>seething non american cucknadian.

One can buy an AR-15 for $300 from PSA.

what, you can get a basic aperture rear that will absolutely compete with an SKS irons for basically nothing.

user, they aren't really importing more of them. It's just supply and demand. The AR supply is so stupidly high that literally nothing can compete.

Yup. Did all the way through college, do it everyday, and at work.

The ARfag salt is real

SKS confirmed for new AK since (good) AKs are so goddamn expensive now.

Are we going to see a new army of bubbas fucking them up now?

I fell for the meme

Attached: fellmeme.jpg (678x702, 110K)

They inspect the bores and classic firearms are among one of the companies that are honest about the conditions of their guns.

SKSs are sexy. It's one of my must haves in my arsenal as a backup to my backup. You always want something dead reliable as a backup, or maybe it fills a niche as just a fun range gun. Either way it's the fucking SKS, you can't innawoods without it. They're fun to shoot, fun to refinish, and if you get a good one it wouldn't make a bad go-to gun. Really the only bad thing about them is the capacity which can be increased with use of detachable mags. They're also quite long, but paratrooper models exist.

I used to kind of want one until I saw it's poor performance on the baseball diamond; seems pretty weak to me.

You can get a complete AR for 350 bucks. ?

wtf you paid for tax and shipping? plus the transfer when you get it?

>buying guns online
>sales tax

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 10K)

>wanting a commie bugman shitrod

If you're not following Canadian gun laws you're just giving politicians ammo to fuck us with. You are the problem, and not part of the solution.

>wtf you paid for tax and shipping?
I wasn't aware that I had the option not to. Tell me how you manage that.

what's the point of PSA if all their AR-10's are always out of goddamn stock

>classic firearms are among one of the companies that are honest about the conditions of their guns.
This is a blantant fucking lie.

And what if gun laws are so draconian that you can't even legally defend your own life? There is a time to compromise and be the weaker one to turn the other cheek, but then there are times when politicians go too far and it is time to rebel.

"If a law is unjust, not should only one break said law, but one is obligated to do so."

-Thomas Jefferson

Attached: iu.jpg (480x320, 72K)

The SKS is like Canada's AR because they never banned norinco products from importation.

>tfw just bought a chink SKS with good boy points

Attached: 1511675244696.png (540x643, 320K)

Then move to America instead of ruining it for Canadians

i want the SKS AR-15 tho

>detachable magazine
Illegal in NJ, hurts

>South Dakota v. Wayfair, Inc., 585 U.S. ___ (2018), was a United States Supreme Court case in which the court held by a 5-4 majority that states may charge tax on purchases made from out-of-state sellers, even if the seller does not have a physical presence in the taxing state. The decision overturned Quill Corp. v. North Dakota (1992), which had held that the Dormant Commerce Clause barred states from compelling retailers to collect sales or use taxes in connection with mail order or Internet sales made to their residents unless those retailers have a physical presence in the taxing state.
supremecourt.gov/opinions/17pdf/17-494_j4el.pdf

>Berniebro who probably didn't even sight it in beforehand
What did you expect?

Dope proof

Norinco SKS are basically magic. They might be new, they might be surplus. They might be both, who knows? Certainly not Norinco.

The Military ones, while often in worse condition, are better built.
If you find one still covered in goop, you should be fine. Strip her naked and give her a thorough scrub.

I just got a 349 one, that's even better but I bet they have less of the pristine examples left.

why can't Canadians and U.S. citizens import/export things to eachother?
They are close enough to eachother they should be brothers.
Same with Mexico.
North America needs to stand together against the incoming Chinese attack!
You can't stop it, it is too late they are coming.
WE MUST BAND TOGETHER

remove buffalo

They're already out if stock lmao fiucking retard commieboos and their shitty guns brfo

OK enjoy prison if you do defend yourself then? Stupid fucking edgelords that probably too young to own a gun.

Better prison than a tomb.

Ok we'll you're either a shit shot or a liar

Because Chinese firearms aren't allowed, going through Canada doesn't change that.

You could never take a life pussy

I know all that. All I'm saying is that getting a norinco is basically like drawing a ticket from a blind box. Could be anything.
Seriously, they ship out hodgepodge.

Okay ben, chill. Go sit in front of a fan. The south is pretty hot this time of year

They gotta let you guys have something at least. Are svts still floating around up there?

Not really let me explain.
Real world retail price $350
Classic firearms price
$299+tax$25+shipping$25+$25FFL transfer fee=$375 total congrats you over paid for an outdated,shit ergonomics,and worst rifle to ever reload.

Yep,checks out. OP just buy a AR-15.

Lol already got one for $250 years ago. It never gets shot but it'll never get sold

>reloading
>not using the KCI drum
NGMI

TFW i'm a missourian american and can buy a military grade ar15s with drums and as much ammo as I can carry all privately with no background check.

Attached: heh nothing personell kid.png (768x1024, 838K)

Ruskie SKS goes for about $300-$350, you can get norinco SKS for like $200 on sale.

Stamped or milled?

Imagine being so poor you’re worried about plus/minus $25 in the cost of a gun.

Lol just buy an LVX archangel magazine you dingus.
They have one handed operation just like standard ak mags.

Attached: aalvx35.2.jpg (1200x1200, 135K)

I literally just payed $350 for one. Oh well. It was still worth it at that price, I'm happy with it.

I'm thinking more about reselling there's no profit to be made there at $375 if you can pick one up for $250 I'd buy it just to flip it not shoot it. Again pretty shit gun desu.

Anyone bought one of these yet? Are they as beat to shit as I expect?

Based off of AIM's "grade 1" that's selling for $100 more, yes.

Attached: sks.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Got mine a few weeks ago. Hand select. Stock looked like it was used as a hammer. And a crowbar. And a club. Once the cosmoline was off, though, the metal was almost spotless and rust free. Rifling is worn down a good amount, but is still there, and accuracy is decent. The trigger isn't as bad as I was expecting.

Okay but I have no sympathy for gougers.