Gun laws in other places

What are the gun laws like in places other than the U.S.? I have heard conflicting things about places like Australia, so I’m pretty clueless. Enlighten me.

Attached: 43FD25B8-D6AE-4B86-996A-D184324526D2.jpg (360x480, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7llLFbV97bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Austrailia has different lists, guns are sorted into each list. Each list requires a different license, you aren't gonna get a license for anything that is even remotely restricted because lolstrailia.

No semi's, pumps or levers in anything beyond 22lr. Bolt action for any other center fire, pistols have a ludicrous beurocracy behind them. Need to belong to a club, have a valid reason, etc.

basically, more or less diversity in new guns, more or less barrel length/sbr/pistol/sbs laws, and more or less ammo restrictions
hope that helped, more or less.

Shit... things really that bad over there huh?

yea

The public fully supports it because it stops gun crime.

Places like Germany, Poland, Russia, etc have different laws if you're a hunter or a "sports shooter". Ian from Forgotten Weapons on youtube has a series of videos about gun laws in several countries, and in places like Malta, Slovenia, etc you can get full autos if you're a collector but it's a pretty involved process where you need to justify your collection (such as your country, time period of interest and why that full auto should be part of it.
Bloke on the Range (also on youtube) has videos on Swiss gun laws and an interview with a German gun owner about German gun laws.
In Britain it's relatively easy to get a shotgun certificate as long as you meet the conditions but anything other than a shotgun is restricted. Handguns are pretty much banned except in NI, there's an exemption for dispatching animals but even their Olympic shooting team trains in France. Unless you go with "extended" handguns that have a long barrel/fake suppressor and an extension attached to the grip to bring them to rifle length. You can get those extended revolvers or .22LR because semi-auto centerfire is banned.

low effort bait

Attached: 1564003035007.png (427x427, 322K)

People will try to convince you that gun laws are better in x country than the U.S.
Long story short: it's bullshit.

Other countries may not have gay ass rules that the NFA does with their firearms ownership, but the mere presence of their country's boot make it so their privilege to own a gun can be withdrawn because of something as small as a traffic violation.
At that point you got two options: turn in your funs, or boogaloo with no one else around, cause we've all seem Europeans talk and they almost can't believe our government doesn't regulate how much toilet paper we're allowed to purchase.

Attached: 1450596222475.png (579x464, 281K)

what are the laws on "antiques" such as old BP revolvers over there, are they exempt from gun laws like america?

lol, you faggots cant even play airsoft

Pakistan has pretty free gun laws

but yeah that's about it

Depend, technicaly anything made before 1900's is fine according to the european law buuut France doesn't like having 1880's revolvers laying around or things like that.

Or the really rare and interesting stuff made to be concealed like sword canes or crafty fantasy handguns from the 1800's.

They will take that too. Appened to a friend of mine, he even received a letter with thoses stuff on the "destructed" list of the things they removed from his collection.

Well, at least they let him is 16th century canon with the name of his (noble) family engraved on it.

I'll contest to that.
I really don't know middle eastern or African gun laws.
I simply assume they would be unenforceable.

In places like Britain black powder antique guns have no regulation but the black powder itself is regulated. Yeah, in some countries even the reloading components require license.
In Germany and Switzerland there's the concept of "Freie waffen" which are like single-shot rifle that basically only require you to have proof of ID over 18 at purchase.

Depend on the country, i think Marroco, Tunisia , Algeria, Egypt and Turkey are trying to enforce them a lot lately.

You know, revolts and the tourists getting shouted at every 12 of the month

shooted*

Lol this nigga isn't even trying

Is there anywhere that isn't a shit hole but has freedumz for gunz like the USA?

Switzerland
To a lesser degree, czechia

You're mostly right except for the fact that we can get all lever and pump rifles under the normal license. For example, lever 30-30, pump .308, etc

In Montenegro (tiny 2nd world shithole kept alive by tourism, you need a license to purchase and then a license to keep a firearm. All you need to do is provide proof that you passed a firearms safety course, you are mentally healthy, not a felon and you are a member of a hunting or shooting club. Then you can buy a firearm in the next 6 months which you have to get a license for in the 8 days after buying which lasts 10 years. But at least there's no restrictions on magazines, attachments etc. aside from suppressors and incendiary or armor piercing ammo. But it doesn't matter because the gun shops don't really have much stuff. They have 30 of the exact same semi auto hunting shotguns and some italian cz clones and ar clones. Not even zastava ak's from the nextdoor neighbor Serbia. Despite all this it's still the 5th country by gun ownership.

Attached: omo58epvmez11.png (1559x5528, 1.18M)

>In places like Britain black powder antique guns have no regulation
not true anymore, you need a license now

The only country that comes close to the United States in gun legislation is Pakistan. If you don't believe me, read into Pakistani gun laws yourself. All you need is a licence (easy to get if the local law enforcement likes you, or you can just get a fake one like plenty of people do) and you can buy damn-near anything, like RPGs and BMGs.

Partially true.
You need a license for black powder firearms but there is a list of 'obsolete calibers', which require no license.

reminds me of this
youtu.be/7llLFbV97bs

Attached: NjUg5Q9fWDdWd7JVO83Po8AqX65sHCvt7GO1m0xAoNw.jpg (500x333, 47K)

however if you intend to shoot them, you'll need them licensed

>"There are no Australian mass shooters"

Attached: Capture.png (504x673, 472K)

kiwi

Attached: 1564379930256.jpg (881x862, 86K)

Wasn't kiwi

And thank god for that. What, are you pro mass shooting?

lmao a shitty 308 pump what a shithole.

wtf finland
suicide?

The Remington 7615 is a pump action 5.56 that takes AR mags, is really popular in Australia, and I think is genuinely cool-looking.

got most of that wrong but whatever amerifat

happened in kiwi but wasn't kiwi

Kek, McBain was Jow Forums.

Not really, Cat A/B is piss easy to get. C is hard af and D almost impossible. Handguns are fairly easy to get but the process is long and you need to be fairly charismatic or have good friends in a club.

Kek

No.

Presumably Homocide doesn't include suicide. Also Germany has a high homocide rate than canada despite having much stricter gun laws.

Germany is full of Turks and Arabs.

>Suppressors are actively encouraged to prevent noise complaints

Backwards bobbies seem pretty alright for once

This is outdated, as of the Offensive Weapons Act 2019 bump stocks and non-.22 rimfire weapons that extract empty cartridges from a chamber using "energy from propellant gas" or "energy imparted to a spring or other energy storage device by propellant gas".