HOLY FUCK the Japanese Kamikaze were badass

HOLY FUCK the Japanese Kamikaze were badass.

Attached: Japanese_Ohka_rocket_plane.jpg (793x363, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxHfPR9hqGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: D1909A0A-B0E3-483D-835A-0D1CF4800C94.jpg (547x444, 41K)

Hans, get in the Reichenberg

Attached: Fi_103_(V1).jpg (1600x1200, 287K)

Attached: B82CAF41-7BF3-422E-BE5E-B23140B581AA.jpg (350x219, 68K)

ITT butthurt patriotards

b-baka!

imagine killing yourselves to only lose the war anyways to have gay-ass anime and hentai existing and your population of men turning into tranny fuck-toys and literal sio-boys

Wow it's almost like being a 2nd economic superpower (until very recently) despite having shit natural resources and living in a clean and orderly society even compared to other "developed" countries count for nothing

But hell, better to live to have school shootings and nigger niggering rite?

Also
>rent free

Fuck I'm leaving this shitty place the moment my company is looking for someone for overseas assignments

They died so just we could watch Anime. A noble sacrifice that would not be forgotten.

the japs being roasted by flamethrower footage is good for lols too

>HORY FUCK the Japanese Kamikaze were badass.

Attached: 1563071032642.jpg (480x360, 18K)

fpbp

There is something fascinating about a group of people getting so desperate and indoctrinated that they would throw their lives away as a weapon to possibly: stop an invasion, enter some afterlife, provoke the gods to send a storm as they did in the past.
Of course these soldiers, sailors, and pilots wanted to keep their family and homes safe, but it was their suicidal actions which contributed to the US deciding "Invade a place full of people like that? Fuck that. Let's try that new bomb first."
Japan should have surrendered much earlier but they were never going to because they believed everyone behaved as they did in victory.

Attached: USS_Missouri_Zero_Kamikaze.jpg (1850x2128, 2.81M)

Gooks got it backwards. The attack plane is expendable, the pilot is not.

Attached: il_2_04.gif (450x269, 121K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UxHfPR9hqGA

Tenno Sega Hentaaaiii!!

If you think that's impressive, you should tour the USS Laffey at Patriot's Point sometime. They even have her Dogfights episode from the History Channel running in the wardroom.

Kamikaze were a sound tactics. At this point, US interception and AA got so good, it was suicide to send rapidly trained young men vs US naval and air power anyway. In terms of losses for Japanese, kamikaze were a proper decision. It also had a massive impact upon US morale. Before kamikaze, most of IJA and IJN aircraft would be intercepted.when attacking US naval assets. After they were introduced, US Navy had its shit pushed in.

yeah, can tell by the slaughtered japs haaaahaha

Actually, by killed Americans and their eventual fear of ever invading Japan.

Do brainwashed individualists non-ironically believe there's a difference to how you die for your country in a war? Like that if some fatnik died on an rusted american washtub destroyer after receiving "Dear John" letter it's somehow less desperate than a gook who sacrificed his life to sink said destroyer killing a bunch of invading american pigs? I love it how westfaggots heroize someone killing himself and taking several enemies with him, but when japs did that it's "fanatical suicide".
>inb4 ur butthurt jap or a gook lover
No, I just shit on individualist westfaggot propaganda clownery for millennial imbeciles.

Taking something like 5 planes and staying afloat is goddam insane.

It was only sound tactics because of the hole Japan had dug itself into years prior by refusing to continue upgrading aircraft and withdrawing experienced pilots to train the newer ones.
While Kamikaze attacks did result in a higher hit rate than conventional attacks, it was still a waste of life to continue an already decided war. Each of those pilots had potential to become a skilled veteran and a useful individual in civilian life. Their government instead urged them to die as they were, young and inexperienced.

took care of that, didn't we, tojo

check out the USS Missouri. a jap got through, slammed into it. if you look close, there's a slight dent in the armor

Attached: blap.jpg (1024x737, 91K)

>852 built
>~60 sorties
>1xDD sunk
>3xDD, 1xDM, 1xAM damaged
The overall record was abysmal compared to German radio-controlled weapons, and even the USN's own BAT bomb (the active-radar one, not the one that used live bats) did almost as well in far more limited usage late in the war.

HAH
I bet the paint detail was pissed about that

I know. Even seen that dent in person when I visited Pearl Harbor.
Missouri is a battleship, if shells aren't going to penetrate her belt then a plane certainly isn't. Laffey is a destroyer which would have understandably went down after one plane hitting her. Doing what she did is a testament to American damage control skills (and luck).

I forgot it was in pearl harbor, I did a 2 day tour when it was in Pusan
big guns go boom

"God damn japs, what the....HEY JACK check this shit out! Found that jap pilot's nose!"

jesus christ don't make me spit up my beer, I've been waiting all shift for this

Attached: 1550117237141.jpg (441x302, 12K)

>Over 70 volunteers, mostly young recruits, came forward; they were required to sign a declaration which said, "I hereby voluntarily apply to be enrolled in the suicide group as part of a human glider-bomb. I fully understand that employment in this capacity will entail my own death."

tough niggas

it's easy when you're going to die anyway

because they were shot down even before they could launch
those guided bomb would have suffer the same, the slow bomber was easy target

No, you did not. All you're doing, is typing some bullshit on a forum. You did nothing.

I like how there’s enough bat bombs to require a distinction between the ones that use live bats and the ones that were named after them.

and you lost, taki
go cry in your ball of rice

Need to imitate the British. It's a Royal Navy cruiser.