What are the most fun objects and targets to hit?

What are the most fun objects and targets to hit?

Attached: Steel-Targets.jpg (600x450, 40K)

ATF ?

Attached: 572dd3cc708fc413ffb1b7d68a809558-imagejpeg.jpg (480x359, 19K)

boulders with 50bmg api

>raccoons
>big rocks with flat faces
>mud/clay
>steel
In that order

no ATF. just want some ideas for some things to shoot at.

>no ATF. just want some ideas for some things to shoot at.
The ATF?

Attached: 664e553f46bbc8e36bc97f5ce9a8a333-imagejpeg.jpg (1606x972, 770K)

atf

noir person?

Dogs

Attached: 661ff40a3c035ede229ee5de512803ee-imagejpeg.jpg (600x469, 63K)

Rocks, bricks, glass bottles.

-Little toy cars (for that extra tricky flavor beyond 300 yards)
-10ml vape juice "bottles"
-home made chime made of vertically swinging rebar pieces
-water balloons
-glow sticks (fucking rad when they explode at dusk / twilight)
-burning candles (OFC not the body but the flame)

Alright, Buzzfeed here, Today Me and the Apple crew are gonna be writing an article about the most fun objects and targets to hit.

Number One: Cardboard boxes. You piss on your floor when you get amazon packages, and it runs off your face like molten ice cream. But what do you do with the used box? Well, you shoot it, because you're living satire of the flyover fag, by shooting the products of your greatest friends who produce the iphones for you to oppress the non-semitic boogeymen with. You may as well do some right for once, for this merry ville time. So, I'm switching the interplane to another techie geeky nummy num nigger loving good time you stupid faggots.

As it stands, I'm fully disconnected as I'm typing this, and have become fully changed into an alternate mental state, and hope I don't load the gun I currently have and put a hollow point into my head due to Jewish 5g keep ear bundled coercive cohen radiation.

Number Two: Glass bottles: When you're done drinking and plinking, you can start shooting some targets for real this time! For best results, put a condom around the bottle to simulate the broken skull held together by flesh and tendons! Got a go pro, you've got a woody cockhole in my niggerfuck. Because the skull effect is also enhanced by psychotic episodic nu-pharmaceuticals which lead me to burst 3 round burst m4 door ford quad door whore doorkicking bootlicking ya gun grabbing into OUT OF TEXT...........
I wanna jump off a two story building onto that woman and laugh at the broken bones, UNRELATED TO THE SADIST FETISH. Imagine the reddit trannies not squirting breast milk onto their sheets for it to rot into curdled babby pepe fuel, because ">imagine"posters are faggots and I caught them like sugarmouthed poster. The ribcage would be shattered and piss would stream into my rockjamming koolaid nigger jammer jammin cotton tampons into the nigger cunt for it to be freshly picked at the end in the end :)

Attached: dadsssssssREDDITWOJAKOFF.jpg (822x796, 151K)

I grew up shooting gallon milk jugs full of water. Good clean fun, and the desert plants probably appreciate the water.

Cans. Mostly of the mexi variety

I know youre noguns because youre still alive

Nah I own guns I just ate some chicken tenders that were too processed and it triggered disassociation

Attached: 1460139314753.png (651x1201, 481K)

a jar of gunpowder

based schizo-poster

In no particular order of what ive shot
tannerite
things packed with tannerite
steel
watermelons
pineapples
2 liter soda bottles
Gallon water jugs (or filling gallon jugs with soda)
clay pigeons
glass bottles
ceramic pots and vases
to name a few that are actually fun

I knew this thread would be good.
You made it great.
Got any drink recommendations?
What am I doing wrong with Jagermeister?

soda cans

nah those are worth 10 cents each, that's cash money

Niggers

niggers

>glow sticks (fucking rad when they explode at dusk / twilight)
I should try this

Those 7 gallon jugs of soda you get at the dollar store
Cars
Home made tannerite targets
Dogs
Silver dollars
Ice

Looks like Kyle Kashuv has a lot of time on his hands now. LOL

Attached: the jewish shakespeare.jpg (658x289, 55K)

Yes, ATF agents make great targets.

Attached: doublebarrelpepe.jpg (223x226, 7K)

C02 cartridges that power pellet guns are hilarious to shoot, but beware they can come back at the firing line.

Ur mum

Try one of mine.
Styrofoam cup, fill with water, couple drops of random food coloring, freeze overnight. Make fifty or so. Throw the frozen cups in a cooler and go to where you shoot. After fifteen minutes or so of being outside, they melt a bit and you can dump the bright colored ice chunk as a target. Fluorescent ice chunks exploding everywhere is fun.

>-glow sticks (fucking rad when they explode at dusk / twilight)
I don't think you should release that into the environment

My knees grow.

Old electronics and old broken down lawn and garden equipment with small engines are always fun for me. I could stand at the edge of a trash pit or junk pile and shoot all day. I shot an old piano once, and shooting keys off of that was really fun.

Man. What a fever dream of a post. Good stuff.

Nice

Found the ATF agent

Attached: gass.jpg (2382x3496, 335K)