What is considered to be the best price to performance ratio firearm currently on the market as of right now?

What is considered to be the best price to performance ratio firearm currently on the market as of right now?

Attached: 35EB4631-7838-4BEF-9B7B-1EA7615579D5.jpg (640x480, 77K)

Objectively a psa ar15 kit and a s&w sd9ve, if we'really talking pure bang for buck in 2019.

If you spend some more and want to step it up you can go with a glock 19 and a colt ar15 (or m&p sport II) and that's really gonna be hard to beat and they'll last you forever. And they are significantly better than the psa and sd9ve in many ways (not knocking the cheaper options though)

If you don't give a fuck about taking the time to practice or conceal carry or larp, and just want a cheap, easy to use, versatile gun that can do most anything you need it to do, forget the ar's and glocks and get the maverick 88 12 gauge. If you don't care about guns that much but want one just in case around the house, a 12 GA pump is a good choice and you can get it for under 200 neetbux

Are the PSA kits decent?

>glock 19 and a colt ar15
Gross. It would be an FNS9 and Aero AR.

There is no reason to get a colt. BCM I get, but colt is no go.

FNS-9 isn’t affordable by any measure though.

For pistols I would say the m&p series is gonna be the best gun for the money.
I just can't get into budget guns when a high quality smith is only $100 more.

>and a colt ar15 (or m&p sport II)
you lost me there

Maverick 88

The colt is a good ar15. Our military uses it. What's your problem?

I thought fn made the m4a1s

Seconded. I say this as someone who carries a Glock, the best price to value HG on the market right now is an M&P 2.0

Yup the Shield gets my vote as best gun for not a lot of money

You all know the real solution to the problem

Attached: 8CA2C319-F13E-4461-9261-D0D97FE224EF.jpg (550x400, 39K)

Attached: Taurus-G2C-ODG-BLK.jpg (700x700, 35K)

Checked.

And probably the g2c.

Attached: 33-Masons.jpg (312x468, 44K)

For what application? Polymer wonder 9? A decent Duck gun? Durr rifle? Tacticool larping? Milsurp?

>$350 isn't affordable by any measure

What the fuck get a job then.

How fucking poor are you

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-092901.png (1307x2048, 698K)

To be fair adding 1/2000 of the costs of next day air onto every round of ammunition does hike up that price tag.

considering these can be found under $200 without even having to look very hard, this wins hands down

The answer is this baby right here

Attached: YEET-Cannon-b.jpg (815x544, 84K)

You understand that you still have to pay for ammunition when you buy other guns, right?

Basic bitch AR15, $400-500.
Police/academy trade in glock 19, $350.
Used mossberg 500, $200.
Done.

Attached: 1822676.png (800x142, 149K)

I think hes referencing FN's shit warranty

>pay extra is the same as pay

Attached: Z4y1ieprhrAys3YgDZ14NrsqgsqKDTfi0du2jRrBlADrZJiOJuJLqiXci3cciqSA8PLWf5LOSe4JweBjaPFRXouHOI5lTTq9XqyP (219x231, 8K)

Reminder that fns pistols are unsafe and will fire if trigger is pulled while it is slightly out of battery, then returned to battery

This

is cheaper than

this.

By almost $200. Granted I thought the FNS-9 was over $500 but I digress.

The Taurus G2 is a badass gun for the price. I can personally vouch for it.

well, I, uh....
I think I will go check out /b/ now

Who is autistic enough for this to be a genuine concern with

Attached: JV1pcHg_d.jpg (630x435, 24K)

>who is autistic enough to want their firearm to function properly
sure is a mystery

this.

>handgun
I feel like you already know
>350 used, 499 new
>15rnd capacity
>1600fps with 125gr bonded UW bullets, penetrate adequately, offers superior stoppahn power and post barrier performance than the gold standard that is middle of the road 125gr .357 magnum from a 4" bbl(typically 1450-1500fps)
>offers SBR performance with 65gr projectiles with adequate penetration(Aprx 2200fps), amazing barrier blindness, and penetrates non special threat soft armor light butter
>shockingly manageable recoil with full bore loads
>low recoil loads readily available if you need to loan the thing to gamgam for some reason
>glork reliability/aftermarket
Literally the best choice unless you're a wristlet, in which case its a S&W M&P 2.0 9mm.
>rifle
PSA premium AR after a few hundred rounds to vet it with
>shotgun
For defense its probably going to be the mossberg 500 new, and one of millions of police trade in R870s, benelli M2s, winchester 1300s, or ithacas if you can score one as far as used goes.

Glock 31. There is a reason the elite law enforcement use it.

Seems like a benefit for contact shots.

Rifle: for hunting or long range shooting (ie something that you would actually use) Savage 110 in .308, Thompson/Center Venture in 6.5 mememoor
For larping - a S&W MP15

Handgun: SIG P229 or P226 in .40 S&W police trade in. Some will you point you to a Glock but the you’ll be much happier with the SIG

Shotgun: Maverick or 590

Simple

what handgun are you describing?

Glock 31, but for somebody like you i'd probably recommend something with a big thumb safety or long DA pull instead, the price difference will more than be offset by avoided medical and legal fees. Maybe consider a sig p229 or p320c?

Who the fuck uses the Glock 31? The very few LEAs that do use .357 SIG shoot it out of a P229.

anything glock is best price/performance ratio.
price doesn't matter because performance = perfection

Perfection = p = ∞
Price = x
p/x=∞

You didn't even say what handgun fag

What site is that?

Tbqh you might wanna consider mastering pointy sticks before moving on to firearms.

Honestly, probably a Canik if you don't mind shipping money to Aral Arms over in Turkey. Otherwise, pretty tough to beat the m&p 2.0 stateside for value in 9mm.

Cheaper Than Dirt. Yeah yeah, I know, fuck them for long-nosing buyers during Sandy Hook. I just found the first link when I searched "FNS9" on Gun Deals for a screenshot.

Way ahead of you

Attached: 20190728_121306.jpg (4032x3024, 3.04M)

this. /thread

Bullshit. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. I own 9 AR's, most 5.56 but one .308 and one .300 blackout (which i do not recommend, by the way.)
Colt really is the standard by which others are judged. Damn fine AR, you'll never have problems with it.

The absolute cheapest are tolerable. The step up with magpul furniture, polished fcg, and floated rail imo are where the best starter AR value is. I do suggest getting a quality replacement bcg tho.

the super low price on these put it in a class of it's own. it is definitely a flyer on the graph of price to bang. I wouldn't recommend it for the same reason I don't recommend frozen pizza.

>Who the fuck uses the Glock 31?
Why aren't you using a Glock 31? 357sig is great and US secret service use 357sig loads with their P22x's or Glock, whichever fits the bill.

Yeahhhh I’m issued a Colt M4. Its old but I’ve never doubted the quality of its construction.

For civilian gun owners looking to buy a modern AR though, I’d definitely recommend BCM over Colt. You get more quality for the money you spend.

both Colts I bought had to go back. their QC is shit
took months to get replacements too

What’s wrong with 300 BLK

>colt is no go
I guess the entire US military is without a proper rifle in a SHTF situation.
Many such cases, sad!

Also if you figure in the size, weight, performance and power it's hard to think of a better gun.

First gen m&ps weren't fantastic but the 2.0 iteration seems to be a great piece, especially since the new compact is g19 sized.

.357 SIG is great, I’m not arguing that. My question is who uses a Glock 31 specifically?

>Damn fine AR, you'll never have problems with it.

Attached: 1541665103892.png (380x349, 70K)

No one. People (so implicitly not cops) are moving away from Glocks because there is an abundance of good pistols now. Autistic lego modularity is the only thing Glock has now. Buy a SIG .40 trade in that was used once, drop in a .357 sig barrel and call it a fucking day.

How do you quantify performance?

Yeah, that’s what I was getting at. I know the Secret Service, Federal Air Marshal Service, Texas State Highway Patrol, and some others use .357 SIG, but they only shoot it out of a P226, P226, or P320.

P229*