What the hell actually happened here?

what the hell actually happened here?

Attached: 14b52d10cffc6df9e6d7817478b5dcb7.jpg (480x424, 45K)

The country was starting to fall apart so the ones in power decided to start a war and use the chaos to steal as much as possible.

When people talk about the Yugoslav People’s Army, that’s pretty much just a serbian military, right?

It was a mixed army during and a few decades after ww2, but non-serbs were slowly pushed out until the Serbs were a majority in the late 80's and early 90's. They fought for serb interests and were under direct control of Belgrade.

Ethnic clusterfuck and shit hit the fan

Shithead nazi wannabes attempted to Genocide innocent Muslims and got collectively curb stomped by democracy.

the west didn't really even give a shit

what an eerily bluepilled post

Imagine being this uneducated on a topic but still feeling the need to voice your opinion.

LMAO

based

never knew NATO had shills in the 90's

Jow Forums please go

My degree in anthropology says otherwise shithead

'muh degree so i smart about x topic'

Out of here, retard

Attached: 97724A86-381B-4118-86D8-2C1130D2DF41.png (1334x750, 427K)

>anthropology

a bit of a self-own there m8

>Shithead nazi wannabes

if anything, the croats were the nazi collaborators....

Because anthropology is objective enough to study things that happened so recently. Why don't you go back to figuring out why one tribe wipes their asses with leaves in the left hand, and the other just shits directly into your mother's mouth?

"Nazi" croatians made a clusterfuck in Croatia, it spread to Bosnia and some parts of Serbia, and then chaos started.

Well, the JLA was a coscript army, so all nationalities were represented equally when it came to privates and to some extent NCOs and junior officers. But the general staff was always mostly Serbian, this trend accelerated in the 80s, after Titos death, when it was somewhat of a free-for-all, and top brass wanted (and succed somewhat) to have the country under control. So in 1990, around 90% of active generals were of serbian heritage, after 1991 the whole army pretty much turned into a serbian army, as most other defected, and constcription stopped.

Here, have a based pic of some Slovenian Teritorial Defense guys in the 10-day war of 1991.

Attached: 66970889_2390867704535947_233442304445120512_n.jpg (602x803, 49K)

A clusterfuck.

>nazi

Let me guess what country you're from.

Attached: 9nohQh4.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

US imperialism, NATO warmongering and western war crimes.

>My degree in anthropology

Holy shit fuck off nigger.

Attached: 1475811235387.png (759x925, 165K)

>nazi

I hate to break it to you retard, but apparently they didn't tell you which side fought for the nazis in your
> LOL ANTHROPOLOGY
class.

Attached: 1508290234470.jpg (793x1024, 188K)

>nazi
Eat shit, western faggot.

>innocent
>muslims
arent you supposed to be pushing a little boy into an oncoming train right now mohammed

>my degree in anthropology

Attached: 1559393437130.gif (434x524, 341K)

This so much. Fuck Serbian nazis. Picrelated Serbian propaganda with racist flags.

Attached: LSLG.png (600x338, 277K)

>JLA
the yugoslav liberation army did not exist. there was the JNA (Jugoslovenska Narodna Armija) which translates to the Yugoslav People's Army.

>But the general staff was always mostly Serbian
a common misconception because Serbs were the most present in the JNA, as they were the numerous of all the ethnic groups and also had a tradition of military service that was not really comparable to say the Macedonians, Croats or Muslims despite all nationalities that had to serve, a lot of the permanent/professional cadre was Serb. at the start of the war in the 90s, most of the High Command was not Serbian. Also a fun fact, did you know that Serb and Croat forces had a clash with JNA in Vukovar, where it was a free for all and JNA was shooting at all 'nationalist and secessionist' sides?

Attached: 90mm_m79_osa_07.jpg (700x450, 60K)

Getting rid of communism unironically made things worse for Yugoslavia.

>anti-war movie made after war
>authentic propaganda