>1911
>AR
>AR
>AR
>Remington 870 new
>1000 round lot of PMC 55gr .223
>"$450 firm"
>Glock
Seriously is this some kind of joke between FFLs? It is a real disappointment to find gun stores having no diversity in products

Attached: FB_IMG_1466379436337.jpg (478x478, 16K)

That's what the majority of customers are buying, so that's what they stock.

I've pretty much given up on gun stores unless I'm buying a new production gun and I already know what model I want. Otherwise: gunbroker and major auction houses.

Anyone know the best place to get Rugers, Remingtons, and Mossbergs?

today I went to an LGS that was super based, and normally the stores nearby are dogshit
>so many varieties of funs
>Ar's, Ak's, PTR clones of all variations, scorpion evos, HK's (they had a few HK417s for sale), Sigs, Glocks, literally everything I love
>44 dollar circle 10 mags, locally bought so no bullshit shipping charges
>older gentlemen running the shop was cool as fuck, super polite, had me in and out really fast

Honestly it was a really good change, Im definitely going to come back

Attached: no step on floof.png (960x720, 1.43M)

Who would go on an imageboard and post lies.

Gun shops stock what customers buy. At work we carry tons of XDs and Mossberg Patriots because those are what normies buy.

Hey man it doesn't matter if you believe me or not, i had a great day. Sorry your day wasn't as good, I hope it gets better!

I wish I had a place like that near me. sounds like heaven

Missouri has an interesting gun culture, lots of gun shops have fudds, but there's a good chunk of redpilled shop owners who are actually pretty interesting to talk to

I got it worse
>marlin lever action $599
>Henry lever action $699
>revolvers that have been sitting there for 5 years
>1911's that have been sitting there for 3 years
>Glocks every fucking size,caliber and color prices start at $499 and get up to $649.99 for a 20,21,or a 19X
>there able to sell them cause of blue label glock program so cops get like $100 off retail but not for "civilians" or "pogs".

It's pretty sad desu. Numerous gun stores around my area went ass up because they stocked common pistols at 100-200 above msrp. After that failed many hoped they could get away with just doing transfers. Almost all those shops have failed.

The only successful shops I know: no. 1 stocks both common and unique shit, shills at every gun show, and will track down special models at the cheapest price.

No. 2 has a massive inventory and relatively good prices.

Gun shops are dying. (Just like other retail) you either have to work your ass off or have the volume to make the margins

Go to lsg
Hk usp9
Bersa
Sccy
Springfield
5 flavors of .22 revolver
Police .38 k frames
Every glock
$1000 over unders
Literal $102 shotty with a carved pistol grip
1911s
6.5 chopped jap
.32 wcf lever gat manufactured 1911
Savage .308, 7mm
Shokwaves
Random Saturday night specials
Beretta px4, 92s
$400 AR 15
$1500 AR 15
Phyton for 3k
Xds
CETME
G3

two massive stores with indoor & outdoor ranges les than 10 minutes away.

>get ignored / treated like shit because I'm under the age of 40

>Seriously is this some kind of joke between FFLs?
Milsurp is drying up and anything cool is probably NFA tier or rare as fuck.
I've just decided I'm going full cow poke.

Attached: 1564270741697.jpg (640x427, 26K)

So fucking awesome and aesthetically based.

>be yuropoor
>go to gunshop to see what i'm missing out on
>walls lined with various ww2 bolties
>rarities such as jungle enfields and dubious looking last ditch gerats
>near the counter a whiskey barrel filled with SVT-40's for 500 euros a piece.
>center of the room a display of an MG42 on a tripod with AA sights
>in a locked gundisplay various handguns of the luger variety including a ww1 artillery version
>numerous thompson, sten and mp-40's in a cabinet behind the counter
>older gentleman behind the counter obviously annoyed that i can't buy anything but still polite enough to talk me throigh some of the history behind certain weapons

overall 18/10 will return when not poor and in possesion of the right paperwork

my LGS that's been open all my life went out of business. a larger shop opened up and just killed them with volume and a range. good, I say. that small shop was a fucking rip off when it came to ammo, and not much better about stocking quality firearms. they did have a nice DSA FAL though, and a Tikka for a fair-ish price.

Dont forget the overpriced, shitty revolvers that never sell

imagine being such a brainless npc that you buy ar’s at gun stores. how did civilization get this far

Tavor to mean

Attached: arthritis-flared-up-yup-hearing-aids-in-israel-supported-unconditionallyits-boomer-57685812.png (500x468, 120K)

That sounds like one near where I live. He stocks mainly junk like old Stevens bolt action shotguns and ancient 22's of little value. Cheap .380's, very few revolvers, a lot of AR's.
Plus he is arrogant and not very knowledgeable about guns.
The only reason he stays open is he rents out part of his gun store and he owns the mini strip mall that his shop is in.

Fudd boomer Mormons support Israel unconditionally. They think they are relatives.

>see LGS put up ad for a gun I wanted that they just got in stock as a used second hand purchase
>decide to head in to take a look at it in person
>show up, only clerk behind the counter helping out some 12 year old nerdy looking kid who had very clearly dragged his non gun enthusiast father there
>kid keeps asking the clerk to hand him "john wick guns" he very obviously can't afford and launches into a long list of trivia about each gun and the different scenes john wick used it in when it's handed to him before turning to his dad and asking him if they can buy it
>his dad and clerk just stand there silently with thousand yard stares waiting for the kid to finish, whenever dad is asked about buying he looks over the gun with a disgusted kinda face and says no
>this goes on for about half an hour before the kid exhausts the list of all guns featured in the john wick movies that the gun store stocks
god why did the clerk even bother to fucking entertain them
on the plus side I ended up buying what I wanted and leaving pretty content

Attached: 1528588826558.jpg (591x800, 61K)

Start your own gunstore, only buy top dollar gucci ars and forgotten weapons tier milsurp and see exactly how successful you are.

The only reason to have a brick and mortar gun store is to make your range more appealing on yelp.

If you have 10 guys walk into a gun shop,
>2 are lonely men who don't know how to use the internet and want to talk shit about their wife's son or why it's not their fault they're fat and unhealty
>5 are guys that come in asking for a glock 19, 17, or 43 in that order. Then once they realize what guns cost, they try to save face saying they're not married to the idea of a glock and instead only look at any gun less than $300. If the store doesn't have anything within their budget, they'll say something about doing more research or bringing their wife back to get her opinion
>2 want "the best quality/most accurate/most powerful ayy arr sixtee- no, uh.. fifteen? yeah fifteen" and once you show them, they clarify that they were looking to spend $600 or less, including the scope, bipod, and light. Then they follow the same pattern as the glock shoppers^
>1 will waddle in, retuck their t shirt into their pants every few minutes, and after an hour walk up to the register with two boxes of pmc bronze with the attitude of "yeah just this for now, I'm considering getting another few barrett 50 cals for *retucks t shirt* when it hits the fan"

If a store does not own the building/property it occupies, and does not have a range with full auto rentals, it will go under.

What country?

Armslist, online gun stores and sometimes Cabelas has good deals.

>500 euros for a svt40
can get them for almost half that here in canada in current year still. Why are they so expensive in a country that is waaaay closer to where they were made?

What did you buy and how much user?

the low lands,
still europe, the most cucked laws and the most outrageous prices

most of the ones in north east texas are managed by retards and overall shitheaps to buy from

>be me
>new gun shop opens up
>outside looks pretty cool
>go inside
>everything is 200$-400$ overpriced
>tons of budget ar's being sold for way more than they go for anywhere else
>much the same for pistols except a wall of cheap shit like sccy and hi-point
>notice they have a wasr-10 used
>wait on staff to finish jacking each other off
>finally one approaches
>about a 6'2 bumbling fat retard, looks like a cavedinhead wojack
>'CaiN I HeP Ya"
>"yes, can i see that wasr on the wall"
>"WHaT be thaT" he studders out
>i have to fucking point to it like he's some kind of retarded woman
>'oH DaT Be Uh AYYYYYYkAAAAYYYY FOty7" he stammers
>"it bE Uh AweFul uNaccUrAtE aNd It bE ExplOdin, I WoulD jUs GeT muh AyyyyyyARRRRRR made By PsA, It be What Da mIlitarY usEs"
>i hand it back to him because they want fucking 1k for a beat to hell, used 10/63
>I then say " i don't think PSA has a military contract"
>'Shiieeeet i Was In Da MuhRines I KnoW i Got IssuEd A PSA"

at this point i left, on the way out the door i over heard him tell his buddy "Da OnlY Ak Be ANy Good be The CzeCh Ak" of which i let out a laugh

Attached: j4.png (225x225, 6K)

OP here. 417.
I did see one gun shop with a VZ58 for like 850. Folding stock wasnt original I dont think but I would have bought it if I was trying to get one