Would spending 25k+ on an pre 86 machine gun make me cool or would it make me look more like a fag for spending that...

Would spending 25k+ on an pre 86 machine gun make me cool or would it make me look more like a fag for spending that much money on a single firearm?

Attached: 1.png (1536x708, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PVfwFP_RwTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You do realize that almost nobody is gonna know you own it right. Better to buy a harley and fag around town.

Spending money on toys and fun activities (sports cars, luxury watches, expensive holidays) need to always relate to your general income.
So this catergory of spendings should be 5% to max. 10% of your yearly income after taxes.
So unless you make 350.000USD or more a year, you should not buy such things.

One could argue however that pre 86 machine guns will hold their value compared to said luxury cars and watches, but we should never allow to convince ourselfs a toy is an investment.

what if i'm a NEET

whoa whoa whoa this is how i should be spending?
i spend 100% of what i make on toys

Attached: funkopop.png (2000x2000, 1.64M)

Isn't the main point of getting pre 86 machine guns rather investment nowadays than actually using them as range toys?

this may be sacrilege but can you get say OP's pic related and then shoot the barrel out and just replace the barrel and it all be legal?

no

You can replace every part of that firearm around whatever the serialized/registered part is. On HKs I believe it is the upper receiver but I’m not positive.
People do it all the time with registered AR lowers.
Also there are a few conversion kits that make registered FA Mac10/11s look like AR15s so you can use AR mags and shoot 5.56 out of them.

coolbeans, thanks.
because it would suck to have a full auto and then it's worn to fuck and you're just SOL.

Thats really should scale with cost of living. I mean 10% of 50k is way different that somebody spending 10% of 250k. One of those can put you in a bind financially, the other likely won't.

On Hk's it's typically a registered sear. there are some hk guns that have the upper receiver registered as the machinegun, but this required a hole being drilled next to the mag well pre 1986. Most full auto mp5's user a registered auto sear located inside the trigger pack of the gun, this one is the most desirable because you are more flexible with it, such as being able to move that sear to different hk guns and make those hk guns full auto legally.

You would have a machine gun so why would you care what anyone else thinks?

>Funkos
Go fuck yourself.
t. Nendochad

these things are repulsive looking. anime figures are gay but are least they're pleasant to look at

fag

now spending money on some rural land and shooting illegal MGs would be BASED

i never understood either of them, desu.
do people jack off to anime figurines or what? i can't understand being such a "fan" of an anime that you need collectibles for it.
it's also exclusively girls, which goes back to the jacking off bit. i dont get it.

A demilled mp5 parts kit is expensive but not that bad, $1600 on apex. They come with all the parts.

Why would you spend $25k on a machine gun when you can make one with a coat hanger for $1?

Very, very few people buy machineguns and don't shoot them.
Get an M11/9, its firmly the best MG for the money. With uppers you have access to a machine pistol, a mag in grip SMG, a drum fed SMG, an open bolt AR-15, and soon the ability to just stick AR-15 uppers on it.

not every gun is an AR15.
show us the lightning link for the delayed blowback guns.

Buy the gun then use it to kys

You can just buy full auto trigger packs for HK guns. It'll take some work to get it to fit your gun though. Unless you bent and welded the receiver yourself

>tfw no pkm Mac 11 upper

Attached: 1540763995804.jpg (1024x681, 95K)

At this point I don't all the way doubt something along those lines will happen.
Tenko 10/16 and 11/16 will bring AR-15 uppers to Mac 10 and SWD M11/9 of which there are already 5.56 and 300 blackout belt fed uppers available. There's now several people producing or preparing to produce rifle caliber uppers for the guns, it seems like AR-10 based uppers would be a logical next step. The big hamstring may end up being the lack of GPMG parts kits available on the market.

it would make you big gay

Why not spending that money on a nice gun, ammo and lots of actual training ?

It would make you really cool. Those exorbitant prices are not frivolous but rather dictated by supply and demand. If you can afford it, then you must doing something right in life, are well ahead of the pack and a Chad among men.

Attached: dan-bilzerian-takes-bikini-girls-at-a-desert-shooting-spree-driving-a-humvee-85326_1.jpg (610x607, 78K)

It's already been attempted before.
There was a guy that was making RPD and M249 "uppers" for the M11 years ago that went by the name SOCOM.
But, once the ATF got wind of that, they shut that shit down so goddamn fast and it never went into production,
saying that he was basically creating new MG's which is a big no-no.

Attached: M11_SAW_zps8e5c7634.jpg (800x351, 23K)

>mac 11 uppers

but they are so ugly user...

it would be more cost effective to acquire a type 02 / 07 ffl and then you can even make some money making / selling guns

>insecure peasant mentality

Fag

A fag, but only because 90% of us cant afford one too

kind of a weird investment since you have the ATF's finger up your ass in terms of paperwork and documentation and a large portion of our voting population and government are fighting tooth and nail for confiscation.
Why on earth would you invest in such a fucking risky thing that can be taken from you if politicial climate goes sour? Not to mention, as mentions, the market for registered machine guns is literal peanuts compared to other investments and it moves slow WITH the government breathing down your neck.

It's because the rear of the upper was supported, meaning it didn't need a lower to fire. There are now multiple uppers released that get around this restriction by requiring an upper for the springs to have anything to push against.
Same as an AR upper.

I appriciate the graphic for automatic fire on the MP5, it's a real statement of intent.

>Implying

Attached: MAX11kRtSide.jpg (1600x1200, 852K)

Do you know how percentages work you absolute retard?

Do you?
His post was pretty clear.

do you???

What?

Meh. What's the point? Other than being able to say you have full auto capability, truly nobody who knows anything about guns is going to be impressed. Unless you're on the front lines standing next to a crate of ammo you're using for random suppressive fire, it's just a way to waste ammo without precision.

Because you can't.
Even if you could, it would be pointlessly stupid because full auto doesn't improve your experience, it just helps you mag dump more quickly. Please note that anything you hit once in the right place probably doesn't need the other 29 rounds in the same place in 4 seconds.
I'm all for the fact that it may be fun and it may have a tactical purpose, I'm just saying that you're not converting an AR to full auto with a coathanger and if you could it would be a waste anyway.

Saw a pair of semi Mac-10s brand new in box, unfired, $10k for the both of them
Fuck me I was tempted.
Not because they’re super easy to convert or anything, noooo, just because they looked cute. Totally

If nothing else it would make me seethe with envy
>t. poorfag leaf

you could buy 250 hipoints with that

You'd have to be a total dipshit to do that.
Those are registered open bolt semis and they each cost 75% of what an automatic would.
Also that's about 3x their normal market value.

fag

I just welded an early MCX stock on my M11/9. Should I feel remorse? I don't care about the value of the lower, the gun owes me nothing by now.

Attached: IMG_20190731_161056.jpg (2432x1368, 1.23M)

I don't jerk off to mine I just have them with my other figurines and models as well as my guns.

It does look a little cleaner than buying an adaptor.

It'll make you a retard. Just buy a semi auto one and learn to bumpfire it. You can do the rubber band trick.
youtu.be/PVfwFP_RwTQ

you would go from a fag to a FAg.

Brand new in box doesnt mean newly manufactured you fucking pleb.
There are quite a few pre-86 NIB Mac-10s and 11s for sale.

it'll make you smart for buying one of the best blue chip investments out there and also cool because its a machine gun and not some gay sports car or harley or a boat or some other dumb rich old guy bullshit

If you have 25k of disposable income to spend why the fuck would you care what anyone thinks of how you spend it?