Who does Jow Forums h8 moar?

Who does Jow Forums h8 moar?
Californians of New Yorkers?
My vote it Californians.

Attached: F555471C-873F-4DD7-AF2B-23AE53B382C5.jpg (870x313, 93K)

the ATF

Cali fags are the worst. They are invading Arizona like locusts. Now I have to find property in Idaho.

>Idaho
Is pretty cool, so is utah. Mormons are nice and super pro gun. People are missing out on these states and that's fine. Those who know, know

New Yorkers. I'm a floridafag tho.

Cali. New York does shit and expects/Hope's you follow, Cali does shit and makes it so you have to follow them, even when not in their state. All you Californians need to hang with the niggers.

I don't hate Californians or New Yorkers per se, only the jew policies that made those states so shitty
>not a Jow Forums thread

NY shouldn't even be considered at this point. It's irradiated ground for the next century.

I wont be a problem for Idahoans. I vote red as fuck. Love my guns and just want to be left alone.

Cali
They're locusts, killing and infesting other states. We really should build a wall around cali.

>Not a Jow Forums thread
Yes it is, you'd know this if you lurk moar faglord.

This. New Yorkers are slightly too poor to move and typically love their state regardless. I've noticed anybody who isnt full on libtard SJW, like as absolute neon blue as possible, is leaving California because it's too liberal for even THEM. But what happens is they just bring the disease with them.

I hate retarded people, regardless of where they are from.

>Tfw the range near me shut down just today because a bunch of college students followed the owner and his family home screaming about how they're responsible for shootings.
Texas is going to go blue soon

Attached: 1564457273669.jpg (750x593, 51K)

At least new Yorkers have funny accents

>They are invading Arizona like locusts.
Oh shut up faggot, come to WA and you'll see that you guys are still worth saving. Hopefully Bloomberg doesn't push I1639 onto you, he plans on it, do all you can to stop it. Some of the laws that came with I1639, makes Cali look like a free state.

Az is also. Im betting 2020 Arizona will be a blue state.

I would kill myself before living in WA. I'm not joking.

fpbp
everyone else is gay

well fuck that double standards bullshit I read the 'friendly reminder' disclaimer at the beginning of the /k catalog
>god damn jewish chutzpah

It's funny. I say the N word like 50 billion times and nothing. I make a joke and say "Black man" I get banned

>Its worse here, stop complaining!
Californians are a cancer, and I refuse to stop bitching about them. They could be extinct for decades and their shithole sunk to the bottom of the sea and I'd still bitch about there being too many of them

Bitching is not gonna fix it. Some times the best result is to cut it out.

Washington here. I'm having this problem as well. I moved from Seattle where I grew up to Spokane which used to be more rural. In the last 10 years a bunch of Californians and Muslims have moved up here. North Idaho or Western MT, here I come!

>I moved from Seattle
You need to move your ass to Cali.

Jew Yorkers only add to the clusterfuck of old people, hatians and spics that can't drive for shit, giving die-95 it's name.
>t.Lauderdalefag that made daily trips up to Jupiter

Let's set up a bunch of bouncy castles and trampolines on the fault line and have the next Nuggetfest there instead
>Make it look like a party/festival promoting Gun control
>Calicucks start arriving in droves
>freemovingtargets.gif
>Jow Forumsommandos start jumping in full gear taking potshots at Calicucks
>likebalisticgelbutbetter.png
>Competitions to see who can land the most midair kills, highest jump kill, etc start to form
>Jow Forums singlehandedly brings down Cali's population, destroying the left's target audience
>constant bouncing on the fault line causes majority of Cali's cities to float off and eventually sink in the pacific
>Cali niggers and mudsharks drown, the last thing they see as the sink are remains of Atlantis, Bin Laden's underwater base, and Spongebob flipping burgers
>Jow Forumsarrier mobilizes to salvage the Jow Forumsommandos stuck living in Cali to de-cuck their funs
>California is now a fraction of it's size, shrinking its value in the Electoral College from the most votes to the least

New York has more Jews and no culture. California at least creates culture, invents things, etc. The (white) Californians I've met are generally reasonable people, then again they're the ones that knew it was a good idea to flee. New Yorkers just bother me, they talk to goddamn fast and are just weird.

Both are good places that have been ruined by statists.

I'd imagine New Yorkers are worse for the East Coast but Californians are the worst for the Western US. I guarantee Gavin Newsom's going to try and get Nevada to "do its part" to "curb gun violence" in the next year.

>other states send their mentally ill liberal junkie homeless to California for decades
>old school Californians get mad about it and move away
>those same states then ceaselessly bitch about Californians moving in
You did it first assholes, enjoy karma

California used to be an american paradise.
i hate them more for taking that paradise away.

i'd honestly convert and live in a mormon theocratic state just to get away from grabbers

I miss the paradise.

It wasn’t Californians who took it away, it was literally New Yorkers. Only something like 20% of California’s governors were even born in California
All those Hollywood liberals you hate? New Yorkers
All the Silicon Valley progressives? New Yorkers
All the hippies? You getting the pattern yet?

So if all the liberals are fleeing their own destructive causation and leaving the state for greener pastures while people like me who are staying put, does that mean California will eventually turn red? Can I still hope?

Attached: 1538000665271.jpg (690x720, 66K)

Fuck california, fuck the city, and fuck albany
T. Hudsonfag
we're still worth saving ;_;

but a parasite can only thrive if its host takes no action. Californians didn't do enough to protect their paradise, and now its gone.

Fuck were we supposed to do? Goddam federal government started it with their pet okies

as long as you have every person in the tech and ((entertainment)) business moving to California, its gonna stay blue

Californians. I've met some pretty based Yankees, even NYC. Californians have that smug aura goin

Good, let's speed things up if you know what I mean.

there are millions of rural, conservative californians. Probably more than any other state by pure population

>New Yorkers are slightly too poor to move
TFWIKT. Send Aid, literally, I even have a house here, but property value upstate are so shit that Selling my somewhat nice if modest house here would buy me a shitty trailer on no land anywhere west of the plains.

>and typically love their state regardless
Upstaters love upstate because Upstate is actually beautiful land, nice weather, decent, friendly people and once upon a time was actually prosperous, industrious and full of opportunity. It was and could be a lovely place, and people are nostalgic.

But then that damned city started growing out of control like late stage cancer and upstate NY is dying from proximity, they write the laws for their conditions and they give away their rights cus they're cowardly domesticated urban bug people people and they just don't give a single thought to how it effects us.

>New York does shit and expects/Hope's you follow.
New York mandates unconstitutional shit they cannot practically enforce and then fuck you in the ass if they catch you not oppressing yourself voluntarily. Like There is massive non-compliance here, but it's not like they're not out to make examples of anyone they catch. Maybe even more so than Cali. Cuomo is a Fascist in the most literal sense possible, the only thing that restrains him is the geographic size of upstate and the fact that his greedy ass tax policy has so depleted upstate's economy that there is practically nothing left to steal and as a result little money to hire more goons once he's outfitted his private army down in NYC.

Fact.
I was born here I want to leave and once I do I will never, ever come back. Fuck this shitty state. Pic related, see the green line, 2 people live south of the green line for every one above it. I live in the deep red blob up north, but me and all my neighbors don't get the slightest fucking hint of a say in state or national elections because of that swarming fucking hive on the coast.

Attached: 350px-New_York_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png (700x524, 124K)