Where were brave Americans when guns were confiscated by force during Katrina? Oh wait 99...

Where were brave Americans when guns were confiscated by force during Katrina? Oh wait 99.999999% of the people are just larpers.

youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo

Attached: SWAT-entry.jpg (750x500, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MorbidReality/search/?q=katrina&restrict_sr=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Middle school

>Middle school

Okay but how would you react to it today?

Not home? Most of the people fucked off because of the flooding. You retarded American rentfree euroshit

>Not home? Most of the people fucked off because of the flooding. You retarded American rentfree euroshit

So the bravest people who stayed were still too cowardly to offer any resistance.

Land of the cowards home of the slaves

Uh-huh, whatever you say, rentfree.

How do you want me to react?
I don't live in a city, we don't get storm surge flooding. You want me to drive into a flooded city under military occupation to take potshots at nasty girls/ overworked pd? You gonna come with me?

ubanites shouldnt have guns...

New Orleans is filled with niggers, and even at that, only the dumbest niggers were so stupid they didn’t get out of the way of a hurricane before it hit them. So where were brave Americans during Katrina? Somewhere else, not caring what happens to dumb niggers in a corrupt shithole.

>video only shows wealthy whites being disarmed

They were taking the guns because people were ventilating niggers in a frenzy like a $2 whorehouse on nickle-night.

Again, brave and smart whites don’t live in corrupt, nigger-infested shitholes, and certainly don’t stay there during events with high chimpout potential. What do you want me to do - run into a disaster zone during a chimpout with my PSA AR to defend people who voluntarily live in the most Third World place in the country? Fatum iustum stultorum.

>smart
>PSA AR
Smart people aren't poor lmao

Kinda this actually.

Personally know someone from “N’orlans” who put together an armed neighborhood patrol with some neighbors. Even places that weren’t isolated and flooded were suffering from looting as the general metro area was fairy lawless for about 10 days. They never had to shoot anyone, a group of 5 or so well armed guys tended to make would-be looters turn around real quick. But yeah. Some police eventually showed up and told them to surrender their firearms. Friend and his neighbors basically came together and told the police to fuck off and come back with a warrant. (He says there were like 10-11 cops but a group of 20+ people from the neighborhood) The police didn’t come back.

Safety in numbers friends.

Dumb people waste money on things that cost more because they think price equals performance.

This is the real lesson to be had here. In actual SHTF, you’re going to need to be part of a community to survive. Anyone who thinks that an AR and a closet full of surplus MREs are going to get them through just isn’t going to make it. Social skills *are* survival skills, and getting to know your neighbors is just as crucial to surviving SHTF as marksmanship or outdoorsmanship is. “Grab SKS, go innawoods” is a meme, and would almost certainly get you killed in real life. “Grab neighbors, go form posse” is more like it.

High school in Pennsylvania. Even if I had been a full grown adult with a .308 rifle, I would not have traveled all the way to New Orleans moved through polluted waters just to snipe at a bunch of dumbass soldiers and dumbass cops. People should not be living in New Orleans to begin with since that place is a hole surrounded by water.

Also, my strategy of taking out electrical transformers and disabling petroleum pipelines will not work since the city's infrastructure was already in ruin.

And poors are poor, poor

Legitimately just keep a bunch of propane on hand and have a cookout (with guns) with disposable dishes and frozen pre-cooked meats (so no one gets sick). Set a patrol route/ schedule, keep a lookout on the ways in, check in on walkies, moniter emergency bands. Sounds like a good time to me.

Literally keep a reach out bucket in my preps.
5gal bucket
3 pounds of sugar
Dehydrated milk
5 lbRice
Rasins
Cinnamon
Largest pot o could find.

Set up shop in front yard early in the morning after. Come get a cup of free rice pudding

Dress respectably. Open carry. Invite neighbors and socialize. Fogure out who's what and tell them "this is my house" let them open up and gather intel. Look good for literal $24 bucks. Hopefully find like minded folks.

All you fucking idiots in this thread will come up with excuses:
>muh urbanites are pussies
>muh niggers
>everyone left
As if any of this is a valid excuse to allow for confiscation. No matter who it is or what the circumstances are you guys will try to blow it off because its not you' and you'd totally have ventilated those cops, right! haha! This board is fucking pathetic. Its the same as the "its not my state" argument this board loves so much.

Neither should faggots like you.

>Where were brave Americans when guns were confiscated by force during Katrina?
they evacuated like everyone else with at least one brain cell

Both of these.

Getting people to interact and feel comfortable around one another, especially while eating and while planning community safety really gets cohesion going.

Feel free to leave if you hate it so much. You won’t, because you’re a malcontent faggot.

I wasn't in New Orleans because I'm not a nigger

Yep, I'm right and you know it. Thanks

>bravest people who stayed
There's a difference between bravery and stupidity

Hurricane Katrina happened like 15 years ago.
Did you even know how to walk back then?

based
op btfo

Attached: 1564537408604.jpg (125x125, 3K)

they were probably killed by NOPD, nobody realizes how truly fucked katrina was. Especially after the storm. It was complete disorder and survival

>reddit.com/r/MorbidReality/search/?q=katrina&restrict_sr=1

yeah, its reddit but the pics and stories in there show how bad it was and how it has (and likely never will) be talked about

>bravest who stayed
Most people that stayed were retarded.

I said nothing about you being right or wrong, only that you’re a malcontent faggot who should leave if he hates this board so much, but won’t. Nothing is keeping you here.

spoken like our retarded knuckle dragging president

nobody who lives here is allowed to criticizes or they should just leave right ?

I pledge alligence, to the flag, of the vassal state of Israel. And to oligarchy for which it stands, one nation, under ZOG, unredeemable with slavery and injustice for all. Land of the freaks, home of the Whopper.

Attached: 20190711_213129.jpg (2782x1654, 596K)

/thread

>cops breaking into empty houses to take the guns so niggers don't steal them along with all the pipes

yeah actually that makes sense ? if I was home, capable, and had a well fortified home, I'd tell them to fuck off kindly and if it didn't stop there I'm not going to start a firefight with 12 national guardsmen

I find it really hard to believe that anyone was taking any guns from people who could safely keep and store them still.

Lol.
>Gets BTFO
>Yup I'm right.
Woe....so this is the brain power of the modern antigun movement??

Epic rent-free cope meme bruv

>Where were brave Americans when guns were confiscated by force during Katrina?

I was mowing them down in the hundreds of course :^)

Attached: D689F5CA-4DB8-4A99-8A8D-4F9F072C79F5.png (200x282, 114K)

This makes the most sense so far

There is video of police and national guard doing it.

Most of them had left and the governor got arrested for it when they came back.

Except we would. There was huge backlash over Katrina you retard.

>There was huge backlash over Katrina you retard.
Lmao no there wasn't. What retarded dream world do you live in? Keep your head in that sand pussy. You don't fucking care about people defending the 2nd you just care about feeling your a patriot, but none of you will actually act it out.

The ones who stayed were the dumbest of the dumb. There were clear warnings weeks before the flood to evacuate and they didn't listen. Then they called big bro to come help them when they got stuck in their attics drowning. The 911 calls where the dispatchers told people "you should have evacuated, we can't get to you, there's no resources available, you're going to die, etc" are fucking kino.

There's a world of difference between 2005 and 2019. Trust in government has plummeted to an all time low, and people are much more wary of federal overreach now than back then. If the feds could just stomp on you and take your guns whenever they felt like it, the Bundy Ranch standoff should have ended exactly like Ruby Ridge or Waco. Even Obama knew he couldn't get away with that shit, and this is the asshole that sold guns to the cartels for fuck's sake. Federal oppression these days will ignite the powder keg and set off the boogaloo.

Found the salty foreign cuck.

>Much vassal state of Israel

This meme makes no sense.

Lmao not your larping revolution though

Attached: isa-1544881457.jpg (1270x598, 169K)

Is that Danny DeVito?

Also, a good majority of the population evacuated.

Cool story bro. There were massive lawsuits, the governor went to prison, and all of this was before the general "shall not comply" sentiment reached the pitch it has today. What do you want, you stupid faggot? Someone to pat yourself head and tell you that whatever shithole you come from is actually based and redpilled? You don't even own guns.

I'm supposed to make excuses for why someone I don't know and never met did something? That's fucking retarded. You're only accountable for yourself

While we're on this topic, a guy in Topeka Kansas just masturbated to a picture of his boy cousin taken when said cousin was 8, where were you to stop it? Larper, you let this happen!!

Because the law handled it just fine.

States literally passed laws to prevent pigs from doing it again

>an underwater basket weaving forum is the same as a nation
>muh drumpf
Just go browse reddit if you don’t like it here lmao.

Don't join an extragovernmental movement of libshit politicians backed by Soros if you want to work for the government. Sorry Muzzie.

He's one of those JBGC members upset that right wingers aren't shooting up garlic festivals.

Why did you respond twice?

I would start that fight. Better to die a man than live a slave.

I can't tell if OP is some angry Muslim, an increasingly nervous FBI agent, or a fat nogunz European kid LARPing as a right wing death squad trying to feel better about his own impotence by demanding to know why America hasn't ressurected literal Hitler for him.

Political move to flex on Democrats.

This. You can't have a working alliance when a big chunk of your liberal bureaucrats and entire blue states are boycotting te country you're allied with for the sake of poor muzzie babies.

I feel like we should treat Kikes and Mudslimes fighting over their alleged "holy ground" or whatever their claim to israel is the same way we treat children fighting over a toy. Take it away and no one gets it
#nukethemiddleeast

Nah it doesnt have to be neighbors. Can be your boys as well that you go shooting with. I'm pretty sure none of my neighbors are as well armed as my boys are

freedom boner activated

link to some of these please, I NEED IT

what does it say?

>the governor got arrested for it when they came back
[citation needed]

> i stand with isreal
> - t. Jewkike zionist scum
gee i wonder who could behind this post

Do you know where you are? This is Jow Forums. At least half of this board is filled with conservatives, lolbertarians, poltards, and actual fascists. Their immediate reaction is the word nigger and have been bred by retarded racist parents, they probably live in insignificant flyover country with no economic growth, and watch anime. Leave now while you can.

Fuck of demoralization psyop kike.
There are a thousand reasons this was different that a hypothetical nation-wide gun confiscation and your faggot ass knows it.
Please come and take them, if its sooooo easy :^)
sage your shit thread

Attached: 1517351263180.jpg (480x517, 133K)

why do you care?

so?

I think the other user was thinking of Ray Nagin, the nog mayor of New Orleans who was arrested for 21 separate criminal charges and will be in prison at least until 2023. However, his arrest was for disaster relief fraud and had nothing to do with the confiscation order. That dirty deed was the work of Gov. Kathleen Blanco, who not only was never charged with violating 2A, she was inducted into the fucking Louisiana political hall of fame only 2 years after Katrina.
Fuck that.

Attached: gun_confiscation_hurricane_katrina_2005.jpg (1200x630, 109K)

>There are a thousand reasons this was different that a hypothetical nation-wide gun confiscation
Care to elaborate? Faggot? You might be fine with the cops taking guns whenever they feel like it but true freedom lovers aren't.

Nigger, what are you even saying? How did he indicate at all he is ok with cops taking guns away? Are you drunk or something?

sure kid
they already took your
remember?

this is a bait thread

They were forcing people to open safes and blowing open safes if people refused

Gun owners don't live in the city.

How exactly is staying put and fighting a fucking flood brave?

Go away agit prop nigger.
You're either a fed or an idiot. A saber rattles in it's sheath but is silent when drawn. If you have a modicum of serious intention you jeopardize it by sharing it here.
Why are you concerned with how everyone else is going to react if it happens? Are your personal convictions predicated on popular support?

Probably running from the disaster?

wtf new have YOU been readin?!

The backlash didn't include soldiers not following unconstitutional orders, nor did it include the homeowners using their weapons to defend against illegal confiscations.

I'm utterly convinced that if a Dem president got elected, they could institute a UK or Austrilian style of gun laws and the internet would bitch but your everyday fudd and Jow Forumsomando would comply. Sure, there would be caches hidden innawoods, but lets not pretend that Pvt. Juan Ramirez won't confiscate guns and that your average white dad won't comply.

>"I heard there was a hurricane coming to my soup bowl shithole of a city. I'll stay home and fist fight it for supremacy."
You aren't brave to try and out tough a force of nature.

Attached: a6nivqk4sld31.jpg (704x767, 143K)

Not sure how to feel about that.

Attached: 23513452346.jpg (1144x643, 145K)

lots of photo collages and some information on the days after Katrina. Nobody planned for the levees to break and when they did there was zero planning on what to do. Thousands headed to the superdome, but it was a cesspit with no supplies, over crowded, filthy and they basically got trapped there by the national guard and FEMA. Theres other stories of retirement homes leaving elderly people to drown in their beds, prisons leaving people in their cells, hospitals purposefully killing people because they couldnt help them and figured it was more humane, ect. None of this stuff has ever been fully addressed so the idea of some gun owners standing up to the police and getting killed and then forgotten about is probable

Fucking mutts

This
You can fight anyone you want, but mother nature don't give a shit how much of a hard mother fucker you are, when she says to get on your knees and start licking you can either start slurping down cuny juice right away or start slurping down cuny juice and blood a few minutes after she's beaten the shit out of you.

This. I don't care who you are or what training you've had, unless you have an organized city wide militia the most anyone'd be doing is taking potshots while the rest of the guns get taken.

Attached: 1475985100811.jpg (962x1196, 529K)

It's all over for America.

...This is my ideal burial treatment. Or fed into a woodchipper and stuffed into a piñata for a prank.

Don't forget to bow down to your moon devil all five times today, Hassan.

Sorry you couldn't recruit any hasguns for your antifa chapter, Skylar. Guess you'll be sticking with bike locks and pepper spray for your "range days".

>unironically defending zionist dicksucking
Kikes are the biggest donators and supporters of anti-gun movements. The day the jewnited spics of niggerica finally loses their gun rights will be the happiest day of my life. This board is a fucking joke now.

When confronted, always project. You've read your Saul Alinsky, I see, a shame you're not subtle in applying it.