I found an HK USP 9mm for around $500 used at a LGS...

I found an HK USP 9mm for around $500 used at a LGS. I don’t have the money to buy it out right so I’m thinking about selling my Glock 19.

Is the USP better than a Glock? If so, how much better is it? My biggest concern is build quality.

Attached: C6BA1559-F4B1-42EA-84C6-4DA96CBB7BC4.jpg (1024x681, 143K)

desert eagle

famas

Low quality bait

Attached: E7B63DD4-F859-4299-8B27-F80EFD6F8A3A.jpg (750x738, 54K)

USP is better

The build quality on the USP is amazing but in my opinion the Glock is the more useful firearm to own. Holster availably, light mounting options, and magazine capacity are really superior with the glock.

So much so that I’m getting a 19 to carry and the USP is more of a novelty/range gun. I’m really not comfortable carrying without a WML anymore.

Attached: 279598CF-9AA6-4C0A-8A9A-9D3468764F21.jpg (1818x1818, 877K)

The usp is fine, if not a bit antiquated. Definitely way overbuilt for 9mm though. You loose capacity and gain weight compared to something more modern intended for 9

Be careful. Might sell your glock and go to buy the usp and find it’s been sold. But yeah USP a best

Attached: 576DECFF-73D3-4CEE-81C0-A6022B4DDDE9.jpg (2292x1536, 766K)

Not Bait. I really want to know exactly how much better a USP is. HK fanboys act like it’s fucking god tier. I want to know how good it really is.

>My biggest concern is build quality.
But on the off chance it isn't:

The USP is built like a goddamn tank. The downside is the mags are a bit on the pricey side (and maybe getting rare compared to P2000 / P30 / VP9 mags) and you need to buy an adapter if you want to mount anything remotely modern on the rail.

Attached: 4458939564_1160fb7306.jpg (500x375, 73K)

Double consecutive digits speak the truth

I don’t want a god damn desert eagle. That thing weighs more than I do.

Am 135 pounds with noodle arms, shoot a 50 caliber deagle fairly often, not that bad desu

Well usp is a full size very thick pistol. It's also da/sa. Glock 19 is a lot smaller/thinner and much easier to conceal + striker fired. You just have to figure out what you need the gun for, if you dont plan to carry it and like da/sa then sure go with the USP. Bigger gun so less recoil and it's well built

>doesnt have 500$
you should not he be aloud to own firearms. or land.

I'd do it. Solid Snake used it in the chapter with the tanker.

Ask if they'll do a trade.

>he doesn't have $500
Stick with hipoints tayquan

I have an USP in 9x19mm. It’s a nice gun. Build quality and accuracy are great. Reliability has been impeccable so far. I also like the ergos (safety is in natural position, slide release is out of the way, ambi mag release, excellent grip texture). That was for the good part, now comes the less good.
The proprietary rail was maybe great in 1995, but nowadays it’s pretty useless without adapter. Trigger is nothing special. There are only few accessories. Replacing the sights requires a tool. Magazine capacity isn’t great for such a large gun.
To summarize, I’d say that the Glock 19 is a better CC/self-defense gun due to its more compact dimensions and lighter weight. The USP is still a solid gun that would work great as open carry / duty gun - but there are more modern options available (Glock 17, CZ P10C, H&K P30, etc.).

The USP exists with different types of triggers. The da/sa is nothing special. The LEM combines the single trigger pull of a striker with some added safety feature (first trigger pull is long but light, subsequent shots can be fired from reset - which is like da/sa’s resets, but I find quite longer compared to guns like the P99, PPQ or P10C). There is also a dao trigger no one likes.

Shut up faggot. I would normally be able to afford it but I’m flat broke at the moment because I blew all my money at my brother’s bachelor party over the weekend.

Keep the Glock 19 and buy an HK USP9 when you've saved enough to afford one outright.

While I am sure there are people who use the USP 9 for home or even conceal carry, the USP line at this point is relegated to collector guns. They can still be utilized well, but the gun world has long passed the USP in terms of ergo, modularity, size, etc etc.
It’s well built, but so are any of the major manufacturers as well.
But $500 for a good shape USP9 is pretty tasty.

9mm USPs are gay. You should not sell a good 9mm for a used HK.
>build quality
is fantastic, which is why they were built for calibers that start with a 4. You can get a .40 version used for less than the 9mm.

Ahahahah fuck no. The Glock is miles ahead of the USP in fit and finish. The machining on my Glock is so much better than my USP it's kind of embarrassing for HK. The USP feels really dated compared to the 19, I definitely wouldn't sell one to grab a USP. That is a pretty good price for one though, and if you can come up with the funds snag it, but be real with yourself it's for CS larp not practicality. That being said it is still an excellent pistol.

Do you have a credit card? Assuming you are gainfully employed, you should easily have the $500 by the time the bill is due.

That's 2 days of work ffs

A credit card..... that’s not a bad idea. How do I get one of these credit cards?

Just keep your Glock, kid.

Write a nice letter to one of the companies. Also, HK sucks.

Attached: C1927F7A-C4DB-4CF2-B1A4-F188817F08F1.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

Get the USP, glock are so fucking boring. they do the same job, but for the same price? A USP will 100% outlast a glock with even playing grounds.

Haaaaa hahahaha fucking retard. Your biggest concern is build quality? My beggest concern is that youre too fucking stupid to own a handgun because you dont seem to know shit kid.

Dont worry, he cant afford and doesnt own a wml.