Hey, I fixed those ACUs for you boss

That'll be 85 million dollars

Attached: digitalmulticamey6.jpg (584x344, 100K)

Hwat in the goddamn

>it's still a piece of shit

Here, let me fix it for free.

Attached: 90s A E S T H E T I C.jpg (2902x3842, 3.24M)

Nothing beats that 90s shit.

Based and bdu/dcu pilled

show it in use

>all those BFAs
how's it feel to have only LARPd while the millennials got into actual firefights, old man?

Damn... Look at that pic on the bottom where they actually blend into their environment.. Is this the new high tech crye shit?

Are you implying there was no armed conflicts that saw US troop deployments and casualties in the 80s and 90s?

>trips of truth.

Bitch there is shit that was going on every-fucking-where in the cold war. If you think that korea and vietnam were the only proxy war the sino-soviet-american super powers were involved in your really need to dig into your history about the rest of SE asia, africa, the middle east and S. America between 1945-1990

>200 dead vs the multiple thousands in IQ and AFG

yes these are exactly the same offiser

I have no idea why the Army ever went away from DCU or BDU.

Besides the fact that they are fuck ups at absolutely everything they do.

Attached: Armywatermeleon.jpg (600x450, 43K)

>boomers mad (x24)

>free
not interested

t. cold war "veteran"

Sauce? I’d like this to be a thing instead of the mix-mash of licensed multicam and the slightly off copies we are currently issued.

>how's it feel to have only LARPd while the millennials got into actual firefights, old man?
>loses every war since 2000

Whoa... So this is the fighting power of millennials.

Also the overwhelming majority of combat vets in Afghanistan and Iraq would be late Gen-Xers so your statement is already bullshit.

Attached: US Military before 2001 after 2001.png (1044x904, 1.47M)

>t. no CIB slicksleeve

I don't mean to get dragged into dumb gearfag arguments but I served '88-'94 and I'm gonna guess that I've probably killed more people than anyone else in this thread

t. was in Operation Just Cause and Operation Restore Hope

Attached: angery puppy.jpg (960x957, 31K)

>You don't know how bad it was man. We could have gone to war at any moment. We lived in the barracks with that and drank daily.

Cold war "veterans" are as bad as it gets.

Attached: kekteeth.jpg (983x983, 113K)

Shut up boot.

You missed a real war. Its not your fault its all timing. But it does become your fault when you act like you are now.

Attached: cheetalel.jpg (500x334, 75K)

Most of the fat people in the army are boomers anyway/usually nasty girls instead of real army

Any cool stories?

>You missed a real war.

War for you might be synonymous with a great adventure, but for me, it was looking at starving and dying kids and having one of my friends blown to smithereens by an IED.

If that's not "real war", I don't know what to tell you.

Attached: sad pepe roses.gif (500x282, 269K)

Somalia? Sorry barely legal zoomer Posting

Whenever I play Squad, the Russian soldiers are by far the hardest mother fuckers to spot. They wear deep green camo that makes them invisible on any forested landscape.
I recently found out that this camo is actually accurate to the real world. Point being that a monocolor uniform matching the general landscape tends to be the best, because all the other camos in the game stick out like sore thumbs

I nearly killed a friendly platoon in the opening night of Just Cause by firing my M203 into the building they standing at the foot of, sprayed everyone with broken glass.

haha nope, I'm a retarded GWOT fag, and a history fag, do some research, cold war was anything but cold. to put it in TL;DR terms, it was the (messy) adoption of new ways to continuously fight an adversary due to the proliferation of nuclear arms causing the assessment of response to conventional warfare to be unpredictable.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 5K)

Oh my God, cut the emo shit. You arent in a VA Compensation and Pension Assessment this is a Peruvian Card Dealing forum. I dealt with plenty of dead kids and friends overseas.

I have no doubt you walk around in cammie pants and a "I served" veteran hat wearing your 550 cord bracelet.

Attached: eyeroll.jpg (499x474, 68K)

it's not, real war died with the nuclear arms race. We will never fight adversaries who are well trained and armed and in numbers of our own because we don't know when high mobilization combined arms warfare will turn into a decision between using WMD's for an advantage or suing for peace/surrendering. Hell we can't even predict how our own nuclear retaliation systems will react in a breakdown of communications that conventional warfare will cause. For all we know, one good assault one, or one good tactical assault with the fog of war and cyber warfare interfering could feint by accident an all out counter-value accident.

Most we will ever do is the same shit we've been doing in iraq, columbia, afghanistan, cambodia, rhodesia/Zimbabwe, somalia and such. If we ever get to go full fulda gap, everyone we ever loved will probably die withing 2days-3weeks depending on which brass-collared asshole fucks up first.

Attached: 1561792553017.jpg (1378x900, 185K)

It's either mix-match or mish-mash, not halfway between. It's not rocket appliances, now stop putting the past on a pedal stool.

damn fucked that up (edited):
>one good conventional assault, or one good tactical nuclear strike with the fog of war and cyber warfare interfering

So are we going to get this thing manufactured or what?

isn't his basic Mexican digital

I think it is actually Surpat, which is a Russian take on Multicam.

Literally just digital multicam on Google, don't think this ever got made

Someone’s gotta get those fat government contracts

22 year old combat vet here, You are all wrong and are pussys. Literally worse than niggers with your arguements.
Now come here and suck my balls 3%er boy

With OCPs going standard for Army and Air Force, it can hopefully go across all armed forces, and become the successor to BDUs.

Except OCP is utter garbage compared to the BDU.

Attached: Panama_-_82nd_Airborne_Division_5.jpg (900x616, 93K)

BDU is not a camouflage pattern.

That's M81.

BDU is a type of uniform.

>8 week conventional war vs an almost 20 year counterinsurgency

Attached: 1543223447594.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

this fucking idiot.

>I'm gonna guess that I've probably killed more people than anyone else in this thread

You havn't tried my cooking.....

>that old shit
The future is now, old man. We have based camos like A-TACS and Multicam that come in a variety of different flavors.

Isn’t this just Type III Navy Working Uniform?

That's a National Guardsman that got activated and was pencil-whipping everything for years under the assumption he'd never ever be expected to do any real war things.

>Reasons, logic, or evidence?
None

>The future is now, old man.

Future camos are all overpriced garbage that are completely ineffective and only marketed to useful morons like you so the Military-Industrial Complex can line its pockets with taxpayer money.

Attached: Marc Good Todd Blackburn US Army Ranger.jpg (900x657, 376K)

Navy cammies dont have the brown in them, and if you look the base layer kept the fading color scheme behind the digital additions.

Attached: Snapchat-1573112560.jpg (990x1920, 601K)