Escape From Tarkov

I'm looking to get back into the game but I don't have any friends to play with. Does anyone on here still play this game? Also video game thread, I guess.

Attached: 0d3d41f060497f63ccbe2fb8b2d8e545.png (446x548, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/U37AqW
youtube.com/watch?v=dQGLe3O5SqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah.

Try the Jow Forumsommando blog discord or the /arg/-/ak/ teamspeak

Based Faggot poster

No. Play Hunt: Showdown and shoot black people in the face.

Attached: tarkovnig.jpg (1306x944, 376K)

Hunt: Showdown has awakened my love of shooting AFRICAN AMERICANS in the face with old shitty weapons covered in mud.

Attached: autismofinalform.png (377x255, 115K)

posting my guns that ive made

Attached: glockshit3.png (1303x891, 808K)

>choosing between furrycord and AR fags
Now that's a hard one
Would you happen to have the address for both?

looks neat but not my cup of tea to be quite honest
also I'm poor

Attached: 339886efffc1c6ffbac0acfadd9f9e0a.png (669x672, 34K)

even in games I am bubba

Attached: bubba.png (2560x1440, 1.07M)

Teamspeak: 104.153.105.2:13140 you can ask them for the discord. Beware, they don’t approve of gay shit, furries.

awful

How does it feel to be teabagged by my strong black Muslim female hunter?

hot

They seriously need to balance Tarkov

You should not be able to run around in full leve 4 armor, helmet with 100 round mag like it was nothing

The spawning is pretty fucked right now desu. I spawned into a room, a group of 3 well kitted scavs walked in. I only had a grach. I merced all of them, then a pmc came in from other side of the room and shot my scav in the back. All of this occurred within 50 seconds of spawning.

I'm assuming more characters from EFT are slavic men and they probably could.

>playing pay2win early access garbage

How the fuck tarkov is pay to win lol

so shilling in vidya threads no longer is enough, you have to make your own thread ?

discord.gg/U37AqW
here, Jow Forumsommando eft discord

>game lets you become bubba, destroyer of funs
I need to get this game holy shit

>lol buzzwords
Please learn what words mean before you use them, you illiterate nigger.

So how about dat new Calladoody?

Attached: EAjtFmOUwAAE6qw.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

shame this gun creation isnt in a fun game

the multiplayer trailer looks good. it's red hot nostalgia fuel for millennials.

Yeah, neat to see the customization system taking a page from Tarkov.

I just watched it, not super excited, doesn't really feel like the original cod4 at all to me
Seems okay, but the only thing I really liked was the fact that you couldn't ADS with nods on, and you just held the gun like a cool guy and used the laser, maybe its because it was the multiplayer trailer though and I always liked the desert campaign missions on cod4 because it felt like black hawk down
t. born 1995

BASED and BUBBApilled

WHENS THE NEW PATCH

Jokes on you I paid for the most expensive version and I still lose

You already lost all your shit and need a wipe huh?

fucking same
any time someone claims this game is pw2 I just look at my retarded stash full of shitty scav gear and cry
I have like 5x the space as other people why doesn't that translate to twice the health and ESP mods being injected into my game by the devs
I'm mad

I don't think that's how this game works user

Try playing with an alpha case

This game is literal shit and full of hackers. So full my group got our own counterhacker. It's mostly labs but it's in every map.

Don't waste your energy, it's just camping, esp and getting killed by a guy who hasn't even turned the corner on your screen yet.

Attached: b8cra6eg21431.jpg (1069x425, 190K)

I play with standard edition and it's fine. The other editions are a fucking ripoff

This, 1/4 players cheat and the devs encourage it. They don't know how to program shit, especially not an anticheat

t. shitty players with assloads of confirmation bias
I've played for a couple of wipes and I think I've come across less than a dozen blatant cheaters. Usually they don't even bother you since they just sprint across the map at lightning speed getting scav kills and beating you to loot spawns.

>hackers are ruining the game
>might as well play with another hacker cause everyone else does it oh well as long as i dont get killed by hackers due to my hacker teammate im happy

literally kill yourself you retard

Attached: gotem.webm (1280x720, 1.69M)

>calling people cheaters to cope with how terrible at the game you are
>cheating so that you can beat people at a video game
>justifying cheating because "lole everyone cheats too"

Attached: 1564339496542.png (252x292, 92K)

>call out a legitimate issue in the game
>LOL GIT GUD
This is how you know it's a good game with a good playerbase

yeah lets just totally forget about the "cheating to own the cheaters" part

So are you the shitter who plays with a hacker or the shitter who says its 1/4 players cheat? Also if you could post how many hours you've played that would be cool too, or if you could in any way back up the statement that 1/4 people who play the game hack that would be sweet.

Attached: boop.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

Get back to work on your game Nikita. Use an ESP hack for a day and watch how many players know exactly where you are

>n-no youre a shill go see for yourself
Lol nice dude, go gargle on your faggot hacker friends dong some more you goofball.

Attached: devilish3.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

>Back up the statement
>Not good enough for the shill
I love your game but you're fucking retarded if you don't think there's tons of cheaters.

So your idea of backing up a statement is that "a mouthbreather I play with says that there are hackers in every game because he himself is a cockslurping hacker". Cool man, there are hackers in every multiplayer game but I think you like everyone else who posts negatively about the game is supremely assblasted and will say hyperbolic shit because you are so assblasted. If anecdotal trash is all you can come up with then it doesn't matter, I can say that everyone is a hacker who kills me and who are you to say they are or aren't? It's extremely difficult to tell someone is hacking in that game unless they are blatant.

Attached: thinkshesgood.webm (800x400, 2.93M)

Why do you get so angry and defend the game with your life? Why do you post about it on Jow Forums? BTW I've been ESP hacking for almost 2 years and still haven't gotten banned. Your anti cheat sucks

I'm not nikita you idiot lol, but thanks for bragging about hacking, I'm sure you feel better.

Attached: pinkmist.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Why do you get do angry and slander a game you don't play? Why are you on a video game thread if you don't like video games?
>I cheat
I still can't believe this isn't bait.

fucking kill yourself.

>be hacker
>complain about hacking
????

Why would anyone still play trash?

IF TARKOV IS Jow Forums BECAUSE OF ITS GUN BUILDING MECHANICS (because it's gunplay is actually trash) THEN THE NEW COD IS CONFIRMED Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=dQGLe3O5SqQ

>why would anyone like something I dont like?
Boggles the mind, doesnt it?

>no there are no technical issues
>no there are no hackers
>pls buy my game

Its another episode of: user expects pre-release indie game to run like a post-release AAA title.

>hackers
You mean like literally every single fps on the market?

But Calladooty doesn't have official branding and a trillion obscure civilian AK variants.

>it's another episode of "shill ignores the fact that there are years-old bugs in the game that are still unpatched, the devs have left several games similar to Tarkov unfinished, etc, etc"

>You mean like literally every single fps on the market?
YEAH MAN WE DON'T NEED A 3RD PARTY ANTICHEAT!

Holy crap, this is making me interested in CoD once again.

For every person blatantly speedhacking and aimbotting across the map there’s probably 100 people using ESP. Having ESP in a game like tarkov will make you practically immortal if you have any game skill at all. Tarkov being such a high risk game, no killcams, no anti-cheat engine whatsoever, and there is a huge incentive to cheat. The short TTK means it’s super hard to judge if someone was using cheats too. To top it all off, you can play as a scav and completely hide your username. Scav in wherever you please, kill PMCs and take their shit with your hacks, and you don’t even have to hide the fact you’re hacking because your username is hidden.

just shoot people and do quests you dont need friends

you are fucking delusional

Lol okay then. You haven’t been playing pc fps for very long if you can’t recognize that tarkov has a serious hacking problem.

This is the Tarkovnigger defense. Holy shit.

See you when 0.12 hits and half the shit promised isn't in it.

Attached: report post.png (900x676, 410K)

>anyone who likes something I dont is a shill

>1600 accounts were not just banned for hacking

>see thread about something you dont like
>make multiple posts telling everyone about how you dont like it
I dont think anyone cares, desu

What do you even do in this game that can't already be done in another game or that this game does better?

You can slap together bubba tier abortions or super gucci set ups, all with extremely detailed real world guns, and using accurate to real world attachments complete with brand names.
You can manipulate your firearms in almost every single way you can think of, with each action having its own animation sequence.

Apart from the gun customization, nothing really.

I wasn't
2 years deep ;)
Oh I definitely play. It's way more fun with ESP. Was just throwing grenades on customs at some dipshit who had no idea where I was, it's hilarious.
I'll stop complaining when I actually get banned.

Pretty sure the rampant HIV and AIDS would make it hard for them

>tarkov
>a fucking computer game
>is too scary for me
>need hax
Kill. Self.

Yes, each individual aspect of the game is done better by games that have focused on that specific aspect (looting, fighting, surviving, whatever). But there really isnt anything on the market that combines all these aspects into one.

>complains about hacking
>is a hacker
nice larp.

>shilling your shit game in a board that is not about games
kys

He's wrong, but he's also not wrong. I am an RMT cheater and I only run into about 1 other hacker every 10 games. Keep in mind these are the blatant stare at each other through walls cheaters not your CSGO type closet cheaters, but its not as common as he is making it out to be either.

>silencer reduces bullet velocity

what is balance

>not using subsonic ammo with a silencer so your shots are actually quiet
lmao look at this retard

>not being a chad and sniping with an un-suppressed M700 on woods.

Yeah i play it.
Amazing game

neither does nikita but he doesn't give a fuck. turns out its hard for western arms companies to file a suite against a Russian company...
all the shit you see in tarkov is infringement

Attached: 1563744268560.jpg (920x1050, 958K)

i had the game since march 2016
got to lvl 50+ every wipe and quit after they made it to where you cant reset accounts and sell shit.

You can still do that tho...

>lvl 50
Once I hit 40 and stash value of 50+ million i just start fucking around and doing ludicrous shit.

cant, once you reset it doesnt give you your starting gear, if you have 5 EOD accounts with all the holiday gear that is a 26Mill start on a wipe
now its only 13mill and the other accounts are useless.

Oh, I didnt know that... as I am not an absolute shitter. You shitter.

have fun spending an hour of your life farming for fake money in a videogame i bought those accounts with the money im farming in real life. each account was 2 hours of pay.

And now that's 8 hours of your life wasted since you can't exploit like that anymore.

thats why i made this post retard...
how long does it take you to get 13mill after a wipe i bet its more than 8 hours

Attached: 1563405977867.jpg (2048x1536, 212K)

>lives in trailer
>I am a very wealthy man
kek

thats a 2014 ford e series
thats my lodging while i do pipeline welding.

>work on oil feilds
>thinks his earnings are impressive
They arent.

10k to get certified, starting job is 20 an hour
work 2 months and recoup the 10k
get experience and start making 52 an hour while by that time a collage fag would be making 25 an hour with an 80k debt.
ok retard

>collage
college

Attached: facebook_collage.jpg (575x575, 64K)

>comparing a large short term salary
>to a larger long term salary
Yeah, sure, keep flexing about 60 bucks an hour.

I remember you crying about tarkov on another thread weeks ago with the same picture

That's how you do it most of the time though? Unless I was fucked up, always hit what I was trying to hit.

How optimized is this game at this point? I tried playing few months after it released but the constant stuttering due this poorly optimized game running on my 4 year old PC was super annoying.

Not great, not terrible.
Stuttering, although much better, is still there but there is a work around you can do if you have the time.

>pre-release alpha
>FIFTY FUCKING DOLLERYDOOS
How much of a fucking whale sized paypig to do have to be to get jewed this hard and then defend this on forums? This whole fucking survival shooter genre is straight fucking cancer and faggots like you enable them