If someone shoots a home invader while they're fleeing, then shoots the head of the corpse until the brains fly out...

If someone shoots a home invader while they're fleeing, then shoots the head of the corpse until the brains fly out, can they get away with self-defense if they apply Occam's Razor?

Attached: custardlasermfw.jpg (650x474, 23K)

Yeah

No. Laws are gay like that.

You can shoot a guy wherever the fuck you want be he running away back turned screaming I surrender don't shoot I can't breathe I dindu nuffin etc.
But once the threat is "neutilized" it becomes murder to double tap him.

Could you argue he was still moving and reaching for what you thought was a weapon? Sure. But I wouldn't walk up and do it point blank.

Yeah.

There are literally hundreds of videos of people twisting around as they fall so being shot in the back isnt bad aslong as you also shot in the front

Depends on the state. If you're state has a based Fleeing Felon law you're gonna be in a much better standing. Just hope theres no bleeding heart liberal that witnessed it.

If the brains are blasted out, there's probably not much left to shave with Occam's Razor.

>If someone shoots a home invader while they're fleeing, then shoots the head of the corpse until the brains fly out, can they get away with self-defense
When they're down? No, that would look pretty bad, and they'll probably be able to tell.

>if they apply Occam's Razor
What the fuck do you mean?

OP in his load out.
what kind of load is op after?

Attached: 1521976623777 - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg (238x546, 44K)

yes if you bury the body discreetly and your neighbors didnt see this\aren't snitches

Depends entirely where it happens and what are local self defense laws. Just shooting a fleeing home invader in many places is a murder. Then shooting more to mutilate corpse bit more for shits and giggles might be a problem, it might make court think that you weren't in self defense situation at any point and it wasn't even home invasion. They might even consider all evidence from breaking in as being you obfuscating justice and tampering with evidence. Even if the burglar was someone known by law enforcement, they and district attorneys office might see this a opportunity get rid of a sadistic asshole out of society behind the bars sadistic assholes belong.

>What the fuck do you mean?
Not him, but you either failed philosophy or you are underage as hell.

>home invader
>castle doctrine
Where and how i shoot the son of a bitch doesn't matter, only that they're inside my dwelling. And they're a threat as long as they're breathing.

Attached: 1551064243879.jpg (498x510, 75K)

I fucking know what Occam's Razor is, you dipshit, I'm asking what relevance it has on his question.

hmm applying occam's razor to razor marketing. I like your style, and it would actually make a really great commercial for Feather or dome other reputable company.

Can you shoot them in the head?

>he was running away, but turned back at me and I felt my life/health in danger again, so I shot him again

Im sure your attorney would help to put it in better words, but thats the thick of it.

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

Yes, if your in America. Jury would need to decide on your behalf.
The judge may try to over rule the jury as unreasonable but that's what rope is for.

>Castle Doctrine
Going to be destroyed in a few years

Go be a defeatist cuck somewhere else.

based feds

No, feds aren't based at all, you fucking faggot.

What doest that even mean. Im and trust me little buddy im no fed. Im your friend. We should meet up and hang out.
935 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC
come by and say hey.

based fed