Just Why??? Why wouldn’t they make it in 5.45x39

I would unironically buy this immediately if they would just make it in its intended God tier caliber. Why is life so complicated?

Attached: 09656231-F936-4EBA-9380-F05BEB08B5E2.jpg (1287x1602, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zc7cAYN28TU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

since you don't seem to understand how business works
>make gun in niche caliber
>charge a lot
>few people buy it
>make little to no money
or, what palmetto does
>make popular gun in popular caliber
>lots of people want to buy it
>constantly be out of stock because you did a good job of picking what to buy so lots of people pay you for it
>make lots of money

Because 5.45 is near irrelevant in the US outside of internet autists

The point is if PSA made say 50 of these guns In 5.45 to test the market. They would sell out in a day or 2. PSA could unironically bring back the 5.45 market to the United States, and make a killing. They could start selling bulk 5.45 on their site and make their own mags etc. they would do very well

Because it's hard to get in the US and has identical performance to 5.56.
If they make more variants than their Vityaz clone, it'll probably be in 5.56 or .45. There's no market for cheap 5.45 rifles, because the only slavaboo autists who would be interested want Arsenals and hate PSA.

Attached: A gun or something.jpg (700x315, 38K)

But if you tool for 50, you may as well tool for full production. Selling double digits isn't enough to break even or justify doing something.

You realize it costs hundreds of thousands to tool up to make something, right?

No, they wouldn't do very well because hardly anyone gives a shit about 5.45. I understand that you care about it, but surely you must realize how unusual that is.

Psa isnt exactly out for the money, if they were their prices wouldnt be as fair as they are. The owner's mission is clear, he wants to put as many firearms in the hands of the people as possible. All while memeing on the feds in the process.

But they are. At shotshow they showed off an AK74 clone in 5.45. Once that comes out, its only a matter of time untill they realse a krink version

I just want that damn arm brace so I can put it on a draco

>I would unironically buy this immediately if they would just make it in its intended God tier caliber
I’m sure you would. Just like all those Internet fags who say they would buy a certain car only if it came in a 6 speed manual

Attached: 34F8E33F-6A8A-479A-B2C6-DE0C2834B5C0.jpg (750x406, 187K)

fuck 5.45x39
7.62x39 is the AK caliber

No that's what they tell you so you can feel better about buying their shit.

>5.45
>niche
good one, cletus

Attached: 1554378197444.jpg (1600x900, 263K)

Nice

Why don’t they just make 50 G11s while they are at it?

>owner's intent is to spread guns
>this translates into him directing his company to make terrible business decisions
>psa goes bankrupt and liquidates everything
>no more guns being produced for cheap
>mission: accomplished!

some of you people are crazy

>wanting to buy the watered down 5.56 rip off in a pistol length barrel.

.....do you have down syndrome?

youtu.be/zc7cAYN28TU

He doesnt understand that they arent slapping together AR parts. They are actually making something.

Inside the US, yeah just about. 5.56 and 7.62x39 dwarf 5.45

>Ameriland AK
Bruh...

Niche in the USA*
Go home Hans

FPBP, OP is retarded

It’s coming man baby. PSA has said so. Have patience.

>Bulk 5.45
From where? The surplus got banned because of that retard that submitted a ak74 pistol to the atf. I'm still fucking mad about that.

Wolf makes bulk 5.45 and so does monarch

>Psa isnt exactly out for the money, if they were their prices wouldnt be as fair as they are. The owner's mission is clear, he wants to put as many firearms in the hands of the people as possible. All while memeing on the feds in the process.
You're wrong. They absolutely ARE in it for the profit. They are just playing the long game. When you're in a business that could be legislated into bankruptcy or unprofitability with the stroke of a bureaucrat's pen, if you are not taking measures to advocate for your own cause, then you are not doing it right. For example, I'm in real estate, and we have RPAC (R for REALTORS). PSA doesn't want to trust the NRA, since they often come off as a gun control advocacy group. The cool thing is that PSA has found a way to get two birds with one stone, lifetime customers and a form of political advocacy by way of making the AR-15 much more commonly owned than it was 10 years ago.

>blaming the victim, not the victimizer

You are a horrible human being with boot polish all over your tongue.

WHY

DOES

EVERYONE

WANT 5.45 FOR A PISTOL LENGTH BARREL

WHY ARE YOU RETARDED?

Ive held off on PSA AKs but they are getting close.

I’d like a

I’d like a AKM styled GF3 with the CHF chrome lined barrel in 7.62x39

AK-103 styled GF3 with CHF chrome lined barrel in 5.45

5.45 Krink pistol with the triangle brace. CHF chrome lined barrel.

Hopefully this partnering with FN is the beginning of high quality AK barrel offerings across the board for PSA.

You have no idea how production works. These aren't custom guns, its a production line. It costs a LOT of money to retool a new production line.

Same idiots who want 10mm in a rifle length barrel.

Because someone told them it works well in short barrels unlike 5.56, and since they're all nogunz retards who won't actually buy it, they spout more retardation pretending they want it. So, mostly ignorance of ballistics and being retarded in general.

7.62x39 performs better from shorter barrels anyways.

Inside 200 yards, where "pistols" and SBRs will mostly be shot, 7.62x39 is superior to 5.45.

They already have some FN made AR barrels

Why don’t they make a good 5.56 ak fuck that 5.45 commie shit I already have thousands and thousands of 5.56

because that's dumb

you're dumb

Because not everyone is obsessed with muh ballistics and planning for the optimum loadout for the gunfight you will never have? Because some people just like 5.45 and think a krink is cool?

Then pay the retard tax and buy a parts kit one.

>pay near 1000$ for a psa ak

5.45 is a good round, so are the many .223 rounds that do the same exact thing.
But 5.45 is special snowflake and exotic enough to not be a boring .223 varmint round.
Varmint round vs Super Russian sniper round.
What would you choose in a pistol you will never use.

Its called .223 and its comes in more flavors then ice cream.

5.45 does look like a long range cartridge with its long bullet and short fat case