Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread: Caturday edition

Attached: harper_kitten.jpg (800x544, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradeexcanada.com/content/vz58-stock-set
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

QUEBEC CFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do they even bother registering R guns in the Quebec system lol

What if you order online in a shop across the country? does it still get into the provincial registry? how about crossing the provincial border and buying a NR and driving back lmao

Attached: 1564440445278.jpg (1600x990, 82K)

The provincial registry is for long guns user

OK big question frens.
Goal: I want a VZ58 with beaver barf.
A store has the black furniture ones for 1122+tax and tip.
Another store has the beaver barf ones for 1260+tax and tip.
Should I go straight for the bb since thats the config I actually want, or should I get the black stock set, and then try and buy a bb furniture set after for less than the $160 difference?

Attached: 1562726451741.webm (1280x720, 935K)

nice, thanks for the clarification and information fren

Attached: 1558223581210.jpg (655x527, 59K)

My bad then, still retarded though, what stops somebody from ordering or getting a NRgun in a difference province, we don't got border crossings for provincial lines (yet) lol

desu i'm a lazy bastard and would go for the product already in the finish that i want so the second option

no problemo, fren
may your future be filled with many brown boxes

Been thinking of getting some holsters ordered from American company’s
What are the chances of getting hassled at the border
Side note why are the best classes in the states not open to leafs
All I wanna do is bang

Let me add a little extra context.
The black furniture one I can get locally and they'll handle all warranty work on my behalf which I really is a really big benefit in my opinion.
My biggest concern is not being able to find a beaver barf furniture set is good condition for less than 160 after the fact. Do you guys think that's realistic?

Attached: 1564599728853m.jpg (987x1024, 72K)

Holsters, slings, shooting bags are about the only thing not covered by EAR/ITAR you are good to go.

Attached: ITAR Exemptions.png (580x228, 100K)

ITAR exempt doesn't mean you don't have to file paperwork with US DoD

"Sporting equipment" is not a part of ITAR and EAR mostly covers shotgun parts and optics.

vz58s are solid guns, but a the warranty is always nice to have. You could find the beaver barf later on EE.

have you handled the bever barf one?
it looks neat but the grip is really small and most people find it uncomfortable. if you have and you like it, go for the bever barf one right away, you'll save on shipping. if not, go handle it first, maybe get the plastic fantastic and later swap out everything but the grit
you can find some nice looking wood furniture too, maybe you will like that better then bever barf, so consider that too.

Have you considered a vz58 in beech wood my guy?

That's what I'm thinking. Piece of mind means something me. Do you have any idea what the beaver barf sells for on EE?
I haven't handled it, maybe just really like the look of it. I've handled the black plastic and it feels good. I didn't think that would be any different than the beaver barf. And I think I'd like the idea of wood, but not sure how much those go for either? I imagine a lot for actual wood, plus it would require more maintenance to keep it in good looking condition.
Never have. Do you have any photos?

Attached: 1564395235454.gif (400x250, 1.97M)

not my pic or gun, but another anons. I'm looking into gettin beech wood for my vz58

Attached: beechwoodanon.jpg (4032x3024, 3.26M)

That looks pretty nice. Does anyone still make them new, or would this is be surplus?

a lot harder to come by then beaver barf

Bernier should have won the vote for CPC. Now we're at risk of splitting the vote and giving the election to the Liberal party. Of course it's better to have a french guy as head of your party to get all those quebec votes

I don't think you understand how much the sheep in this country fear "american-style" politics.

Is that why Trudeau got so much help from the US Democrat party?

This, i voted for bernier for the leadership race. The vote was so unbelievably close, and there was zero recounts, and the ballets were destroyed. We would be in a much smoother and stronger position if bernier got CPC leadership. I'm still voting CPC, the vote splitting is not worth it this election cycle. If we manage to get the CPC in and they refuse to change shit with our screaming, thats when i'd consider PPC. If its a CPC minority were fucked either way, i think PPC is gonna get more seats then "two or three". I'm willing to bet its going to be more like 10-ish or so maybe force the CPC to work in a coalition with the PPC, but thats a dream.

People are fed up politically if you look at provincial elections results, CPC was widely voted in, as well as some random-ass parties.

Our media loves telling scary stories about donald trump and "right leaning" people and shootings that doesn't even involve canadians lol

I see you took advantage of slightly vague wording in my post. Rightwing politics is what scares the average voter in Canada. They have and successfully imported abortion law fears against the right wing in this country from the US despite the fact Canadian Conservatives vowed not to touch it years ago.

I've seen people fearing that they'd ban weed again, too.

should I join the CPC?

Abortions and weed should be legal

Why is canadian media and society still stuck in boomer-tier TV and Radio in this country ? you'd think our social media and free source of information would be used more often to make liberals look like idiots and expose their bullshit, but it seems that canadian society are even more blind and only count ctv and cbc / boomer media as credible sources for social media even.

Attached: 1561312801999.jpg (500x500, 68K)

It's 100% gonna be a liberal minority, this fall. The average normie doesn't like Trudeau, but they like him more than Scheer

this cant be real jesus fuck are normies this retarded

Canadian politicians are incredibly adept at seeing what the voter is apathetic about. The military is huge, for example. Weed isn't. At best you'd have stricter laws towards weed abuse.

Don't you dare say that nigger, i'm gonna work my ass off this fall to promote the CPC on the downlow and LARP as a liberal turned NDP in public to split the left vote. However, prepping for the worse is always good. but i've been prepping for the past 4 years LOL

should torontonians vote NDP? Conservatives dont stand a chance here

Yeah, but there's that one cuck MPP from the Niagara region that's vowed to "make abortion unthinkable in our lifetime" - I don't think fears of abortion rights bring attacked are entirely unfounded.
Finding a matching set of beaver barf in good condition will be tough, they don't come up often. Installation of new furniture is super easy though, so don't factor that into your cost assessment. I'd say get the plastic one near you and shop for furniture over time, having warranty service nearby would be a good thing.

>I don't think fears of abortion rights bring attacked are entirely unfounded.
they absolutely are when instead of attacking the few fringe cases in the home nation, you need to literally import fears from another nation.

My MP is NDP and they're a fucking moron.
I'm voting PPC because CPC has no chance here.

>should you vote NDP
No. Never. If you do this you are a political retard.

As someone who has kept constant watch on polls and vote intentions, as well as the history of Canadian politics, it looks like it is a tossup between another liberal majority and a liberal minority. Trudeau isn't going to be a one and done. Canadian politics has dynasties, not one and dones

TradeEx has beaver barf for 100:

tradeexcanada.com/content/vz58-stock-set

Major Governments have ended after 1 term around 2 times in Canadian history. It'll be a Left-coalition victory with all gun owners turned into criminals throughout the next 4 years.

Does voting PPC when CPC doesnt stand a chance help the PPC?

They are a party in their infancy based on 1 man, so the current consequence is to split votes.

This highIQ user gets it.
Canadian politics is based on fear mongering and shit that happens in other places around the world, because nothing happens in canada.

They unironically create problems to cry about, example being the gang shootings due to the uncontrolled amount of immigration we are getting and blaming it on us

Even if they don't get the seat in your riding, the number of votes they got DOES get recorded.

Each vote a party gets helps add to their party funding amount / calculation next election cycle

Surplus
Wolverine was the last retailer to have a set
All they have right now is the gay moron labia version for $125

Attached: 15648538637147715823132703482537.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

Not beaver barf user, but I might pick that up didn't realize TradeEx had it. It looks like it comes without the heat shield on the upper handguard though?

I realize I checked this and didn't check non-restricted. Will this delay my application

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (848x568, 178K)

Probably? I remember my instructor specifically saying to check both boxes and not forget. Call the CFO if you're worried.

what are they gonna do, arrest you for buying a non-restricted? that's not how the license works.

When your app appears online call them to fix this
I forgot to check any of them and I got my pal in 53 days from mailing after sorting my error

>restricted only license

is this even a thing?

No.

I for one had enough of this bullshit, I have drawn my lines in the sand. If they want to write off 2 or so million people as criminals, then i'm not gonna submit. I'm not gonna hide. Fuck this government, and fuck this society for allowing such actions and law to take place.

If that is what they want, well ill sure as fuck be the worse god damn criminal nightmare they will ever see.

Attached: 1560971692434.png (656x993, 49K)

Just as the king does not want his feudal lords to hold too much power, it is the states' duty to make sure the people are subservient to its overwhelming power. If fear doesn't keep you in line, death will. As an armed class of citizens, you will always be a latent threat.

Related to this is the following image- it divides up the funding announced by the federal government in the past months (June to July) after Parliament adjourned.

Based on it I think we can see how the Liberals anticipate the election will go. This level of regional disparity and punishment/indifference is disastrous for a confederation structure like Canada's.

Attached: 2019_June_to_July_Announced_Funding.jpg (1024x565, 40K)

The CPC is actually in 2nd place in Quebec polling RN, behind only the LPC.
I expect we'll see a last-minute surge in PPC support in QC, however. Many, if not most, only pay attention to the debates, where Trudeau will be attacked on all sides and the only other leaders who speak French natively are the BQ (lol) and PPC.

How does the average Quebecer see Trudeau anyway? As an anglo I have seen how much these guys hate outsiders, and I know they hate pussies even more.

Granted I don't live in QC anymore, but I know a lot of people who still do and see him as a drama queen suckling the public teat and pretending to be the most virtuous man alive.
The economy is only going to worsen in the coming months and with the poor harvests people have been reaping this year, food prices are going to go up and up.
Hungry people get angry, and few people get as angry as the French.

who /rangeday/ here

Attached: 20190803 110614.jpg (1960x3692, 1.26M)

Successfully turned my roommate into /hasguns/

Excited to see what he picks up for a first gun

Attached: 20190803_120720.jpg (4032x2268, 3.1M)

He should 100% get at least one handgun and one AR while he can.

Trudeau's french is fucking horrible, and a lot of quebecers hate him because he is mostly anglo then french.

At the same time, i know a lot of quebecers who voted for ndp wont due to the Indian guy, which is sorta good, which only leaves BQ, PPC, and CPC, but I think as user said PPC is gonna get a lot of votes in Quebec due to bernier being francophone first, anglo second, quebec is sort of a wild card considering how the NDP did when jack was still around, and politics is wild these days.

this, this electio cycle can really go any which way and i'm fucking nervous

What's the last update on the madlads from BC, did they make it to ontario? Should I buy a tok to CC to defend myself?

is it enough to be applied to a range to get an R?

Attached: 1564707997780.jpg (828x828, 85K)

>In their infancy
>More candidates nominated than every party except CPC
Pick one

Candidate nominations as of Aug 3 2019
CPC:323
PPC:309
Libs:230
Green:226
NDP:141

Attached: candidates.png (592x631, 93K)

>not giving them ammo and food when you see them to make the AR see look even more incompetent
Yes CC a tok but if you run into them help them or kill them if they are threatening
Do anything to make the rcmp look bad

Sure, I'll pick the in their infancy option. Did infancy lose its meaning lately?

No word so far, but lots of rumours. I'm more worried about the El Paso situation and what it will lead to up here.

>CF stopped searching
>RCMP are clueless
>The RCMP still didn't find two lanklets in the woods yet
the absolute state of the rcmp.

Also guys, whatever happens in October, were gonna be ok.

Using that logic I should give a gun to my local crack dealer to make the arr seas look bad. He's probably killed a few innocents too and is a fugitive.

Fuck this anything anti RCMP is good meme, these bored losers killed 2-3 people and are gonna make the media vilify guns and internet nerds. Something Jow Forums probably doesn't want.

>Fuck this anything anti RCMP is good meme
yah why dislike people who actively participate in actions to make you a criminal

(You) me for all your leaf gearqueer needs
You'll want to have it on tap

fuck off horse nigger

Antifa are antiRCMP, so are chugs, and drug dealers and pedos. Let's arm and support all of them to stick it to the RCMP

Fight the RCMP with actual logic and point out their lack of usefulness, not give them excuses for more funding.

Why the fuck would I give Anons actual gear tips instead of saying "haha condor is great guis, also make sure to only play airsoft xD" if I was a real fed

Fuck the RCMP, if they decide to turn me and 2million people into criminals after October, its game on, and innawoods time.

Attached: rcmpscreaming.jpg (547x749, 105K)

>
ah so you're not from here. why do tourists give opinions on things they know nothing about. you're correct! there's absolutely no reason to dislike a federal paramilitary organization with little oversight whom actively seek to make gun owners criminals! fuck off, dumb cunt

I wonder if they will get back to me before October?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (575x1024, 54K)

Why go innawoods

Goddamn it here's your (you)

>Use logic

We've been doing that for the past 30 years. And it hasn't worked except for the harper years.

That minor set back is nothing compared what the liberals have planned if they win, as far as i'm concerned, the ballet box ultimately failed us.

juuuuury boooooox

Where the fuck can I find drums for this thing?

Attached: IMG_8975.jpg (639x567, 32K)

Wanted to make it obvious for the autists here.

I never said I support the RCMP, just that it's stupid to support two murdering degenerates because they managed to not get caught for a bit.

I mean do you support the 1man1icepick guy, luka mendiota because he managed to dodge the RCMP and glowCSIS and made it to ((paris))) to get a mare's leg.

Inb4 skitzopost

>Why go innawoods
they can't even find two dumb ass lanklet teens, what makes you think they can find a hundred or so gun-autists with some dedicated prepping time beforehand?

Attached: wendigorcmp.jpg (638x970, 218K)

>jury box
the senate is filled with liberals, sorry to say.

you can't inb4 skitzoposting when you are posting like a schizo. Where the FUCK did I say I supported those two lanklets, assuming the RCMP even correctly pinpointed them as the killers? Being a gun owner is enough to distrust them, let alone their actions in other areas as well, including but not limited to illegal seizure of firearms (Incidents like High River), murdering people under restraint (Robert Dziekański Taser incident).

Also shooting first and murdering a man and nearly-killing and crippling his daughter for life in the woods of B.C.
Also doing illegal searches on peoples private property.
Also threatening to kill people if they don't listen to their unjustified and illegal commands.
Also always harassing any gunowner on pull overs.

Reason why they don't wear body cameras and are against them is because their corrupted state will be shown.

Reminder to have silent recording app on your phone so its not obvious to record rcmp interactions, and have cameras in your vehicle.

Been thinking recently on how i would change our current gun laws and now wondering what ideas some other Jow Forumsanadians have?
Some of the ideas i had would be a restructuring of the classification system and making no gun prohibited. However certain classes (ie: Fully Automatic firearms) would require certain extra steps and higher class license. Also of course all accessories are legal and dont require a license at all.

Attached: powerlevel.jpg (370x578, 34K)

Huge massive fucking facts here in this post. Well said laddy.

Attached: 1564773107104.jpg (800x535, 72K)

I mean that's possible, but it's easier to be anonymous

If you're not the user who told me to arm the lanklets then I don't have beef with you, sometimes I wish for temporary trips being the default to stop impersonation/misidentification and soup derangement syndrome issues

>everything left on my gun wishlist is restricted
>don't buy them because don't feel like waiting 2-3 months for every single one

Attached: 1547112900611.jpg (660x680, 55K)

Silencers as hearing protection, all Rs are NR, all Ps (full auto)are R, R license gives you CC. No mag limits.