Is a mine or IED a good tool for home defence?

Is a mine or IED a good tool for home defence?
Pic related someone posted last year on Jow Forums (part1)

Attached: blastingCap.png (557x599, 863K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkWQeUWL75E
youtube.com/watch?v=UJ9QIB3e2ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: part2.jpg (4128x2322, 2.5M)

Depends on how you use it and how willing you are to blow a hole in your house

Attached: 1564854936497.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Booby traps are generally illegal in the United States, so no. Great for stopping tyranny tho.

>open gas stove
>wait for flashbang
Is this the ultimative way to fuck with (them)?

pretty sure they're illegal in most places.
so know the laws before trying it.
they would be good for home defense but also potentially dangerous to visitors and animals

Attached: blyat.jpg (600x450, 174K)

>they would be good for home defense but also potentially dangerous to visitors and animals
Perfect for the avg Jow Forumsommando without friends? Nice...

whats this?

Attached: Pepe-Confused.png (612x491, 22K)

2nd this

Looks like balls for shrapnel and I'd imagine in the center in that cookie is an explosive

A dummy stuffed with tannerite holding an airsoft gun is a better IED

shrap layer for an IED

if you're too low IQ to understand this, then: Good. I won't have to kill you in the boogaloo.

So its a hollow IED like a Claymore but with a round shrapnel spread?
Is it good for a light weight IED?

Attached: 1533080266945.jpg (1440x1369, 376K)

>Booby traps are generally illegal in the United States
You say generally, what are the exceptions?

I'd imagine if you activate them only after you have personally confirmed you are in fact under attack then its not as much a booby trap than an unusual weapon

It looks like it's cast in resin; would that provide reliable fragmentation?
I would assume the resin would fragment randomly and unevenly instead of the desired even spread that would come with loose bearings.

>you are in fact under attack
>then its not as much a booby trap than an unusual weapon
KEK, open door and getting ripped with +100 holes from Cant imagine the headlines
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkWQeUWL75E

Attached: 5c79832b36000006186b0352.jpg (630x384, 26K)

I would say its a resin cast. Resin is a brittle plastic whats good. And its not a full plastic block, its iron and the spaces are filled. A explosive make a pressure and shockwave with more than 3-20 GPa. Possible perfect fragmentation and the resin ends up powdered. Looks pretty nice and Im sure you can calculate the spread to distance when you know the fragments and radius

why not use play-doh or melt some wax onto the balls?

Im not sure if wax can hold steel together. Possible to make it robust

google DM51

Attached: 1-s2.0-S1008127516000377-gr2.jpg (382x287, 42K)

Some guy who's store kept getting burgled rigged an electrical trap in the stores ventilation system and some teen hood rat got killed trying to break into the store one night. The guy was convicted of manslaughter and got his ass sued off by the kids mom. So I'd say no, landmines or any other kind of passive, lethal booby traps are pretty much illegal everywhere.

Attached: ATF.jpg (374x503, 33K)

Based redneck

>take a tupperware container
>mold an arch at the bottom of it using play doh or what ever you like
>drill a hole through the bottom and put some sort of a tube in it
>put in explosive (TNT or Ammonium Nitrate or whatever) and make an arching heap of it
>put saran wrap over the explosive
>pour a layer of wax on it
>place ball bearings in the wax
>saran wrap that shit up
>put the lid on to prevent it from being poked and fucked up
>insert your home made blasting cap in the tube if ready to blow it
I think it might work

Attached: tupperware.jpg (800x880, 53K)

I remember a news story from the 90s in South Africa. When the crime wasve was really kicking in people were getting desperate, so one guy who'd brought home a shit ton of ordnance from the army (really fucking common in South Africa, if you were an NCO they threw open the armory when you left and let you take your pick, my brother in law came back with 3 rifles, half a dozen mortar shells and several kilos of some yellow rope shit, don't know the english name, burns like fuck and melts metal) and decided to bury some mines and explosive booby traps around his garden. He ended up blowing up his doggo. :(

Or you make a non casting edition. Use a object like a small ball and wrap it inside 1 layer alu foil. Reap it in strong glue and stick it upside down inside the balls. Repeat for multiple layers

A good way to get thrown in prison. You cant argue very well in court that you feared for your life if you have pre made booby traps on your front yard or windows.

How do you sleep at night if your eyelids glow?

resin is the military-industrial standard. it lasts in water, in heat, etc. but for an IED anything would do.

But its part of muslim culture and throwing a muslim in jail is pure racism

fuck off boomer

white people cant be racist boomer racism is a crime and only niggers commit crime

This. They have to be manually detonated. If you have registered destructive devices in proper storage containers set up strategically around your home that can be remotely detonated once a threat has been identified, you are legally in the clear.

Not unless you want to get arrested.

This cant be legal. Its the only way to BTFO a SWAT Team without stopping LARPing. Im sure (nobody) is OK with this

>Get a bucket
>Fill it with water
>slightly open door
>Place bucket precariously on top of door
Wait

Aint do shiiit whitey
youtube.com/watch?v=UJ9QIB3e2ow

Thats the reason why im not leaving my house while SHTF. Better to KMS than looting houses for food and end up as a human Sieve

>he doesn't have premixed tannerite cans hidden behind mirrors and sex dolls

>Thinking he won't be exclusively killing Low IQ simianoids in the Boogaloo

Attached: 2mle8ncjkwb31.jpg (1385x1930, 304K)

>not filling dog dolls and black male sex dolls with Tannerite
Shame on you