Active Shooter El Paso

Currently in El Paso, TX there is an active shooter situation. Not a lot of information available but NBC affiliates are reporting 18 people shot. At the same time in the El Paso are (Horizon City) there is an ongoing SWAT standoff that started about an hour before this active shooting. The county sheriff's SWAT team was likely attending to that when the Walmart shooting went down.

How often to most departments/agencies train to respond to shootings at big-box stores and/or malls? Just how the hell do they go about clearing a facility that large?

Attached: EBELf77WkAUJrTS.jpg (676x374, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zBzZJd-nfw
youtube.com/watch?v=x3TLNiEhh0U
twitter.com/fvreporter/status/1157735434174238721
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His manifesto

Attached: 1564857325789[1].jpg (1536x2048, 866K)

where did you pull that from user?

If its real, this shit reads like it was written by a 13 year old

his ass

Sticky on Jow Forums

you'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to think that whatever this chucklefuck did is the solution to his problems so i'm not surprised

EPPD tweet: "Scene is still Active. We have multi reports of multiple shooters. Please avoid area police conducting search of a very large area. Media staging will be given when area is secure."

Fuck, ATF is getting involved now. Thankfully no petshops in the area.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-08-03 12-46-29.png (503x433, 179K)

Welp...Here comes the panic buying, if the death tool is high and if the shooter used an "Assault Weapon".

Attached: Angry Suicidal Wojak.jpg (1898x2274, 250K)

>"We are on our way"
>"Don't post information about police"

ppfftttt spfff bfffppttt pffstt

Attached: brainletheadless.jpg (220x249, 3K)

Texas turns blue next election

>NM turns anti gun
>TX is likely next
Thank God I fucked out of that area

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 46K)

>Thank God I fucked out of that area
If a behemoth like Texas falls do you really think you're safe in any state? Everything is going to slowly turn blue and anti-gun just wait moron. When it comes to your state where will you run?

if he wanted to blast beaners wouldnt a soccer game be better

Welcome to texafornia.

Calling it now its gonna turn out to be some sub iq retard with no actual motive with like 2 people dead

Texas may be large, but it was always doomed to fall precisely because it was large. But, in a way, you're right. The time of civilised man is limited

Should have gone to HEB

he's obviously not a smart individual

Attached: 1437792408668.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

this. its going to be another mystery meat mutt. if hes colored we wont hear about it after tomorrow. if hes white be expecting another march.

so is he motivated by christchurch and going to just walk around shooter mexicans?

Be American
Get _______

Attached: 1337399422001.png (636x693, 287K)

Don't have HEB in El Paso. Also they have a suspect in custody right now and multiple (no number given) fatalities.

Bro wtf.

Did you not see we aren't allowed to post about whats going on.

That's fake you fucking retard

ok retard

Head from europoors ?

oh no a couple of autists on 4channel posted a screencap of a tweet and made a couple of posts. big fucking deal

how is it possible the ATF is so fucking gay?
>refrain from posting first responder activity
or what?

also i hope they're fucking driving from dallas to el paso. that's going to be a fun 8 hour drive.

Its a joke autisimo. You clearly are too socially inept to comprehend sarcasm.

Keep shining.

Attached: autism.jpg (798x1000, 198K)

>no source.

ass clown

You're a fucking retarded sperg. How the fuck am I supposed to tell sarcasm through text. There's people here that uninronically think the first post is real so its not that far off that your retarded as would so that seriously. Go off yourself you retarded worthless piece of shit. Youre a beta cuck boy and im the alpha youre just a little sissy bitch. go fuck yourself

Of course it's a Jow Forumstard

Based

>At the same time in the El Paso are (Horizon City) there is an ongoing SWAT standoff that started about an hour before this active shooting

Oddly convenient.

hey user. guess what?
i knew it was a joke and im not him. something about how Jow Forums doesnt typically respect the ATF so why would an user suddenly show up with the ATF tweet and seriously tell people to comply with a fucking ATF tweet?
he wouldn't. he'd do it for the lulz to mock the ATF.

Attached: brainlet8.jpg (581x767, 114K)

You're talking as if everyone should think all posters on here are the same person who behave the same way. There are literal boomers here that don't get board culture at all and get upset over volatile posting so again its not to far fetched for me to think he was being unironic especially with all the other retards in this thread spewing shit.

so we're definitely getting an assault weapons ban within the next 10 years aren't we

Grab an Enfield while you can.

>You're talking as if everyone should think all posters on here are the same person who behave the same way.
actually this is not a bad thing to do since everyone uses the same shitty jokes and posts in the same threads over and over.

i mean i wasnt exactly wrong here so i'm going to keep reading between the lions

Attached: lines.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>disregards the fact that hispanics are assimilating at the same pace as the European immigrants
>even points out that hispanics are literally bleaching themselves out of existence
brainlet

>10 years
not too sharp are you, laddy

Attached: ATFSmart.jpg (600x444, 73K)

Not if we can maintain a Republican legislature. Remeber to vote R or you're voting against gun rights. Hard truth.

Of course Jow Forums is upset when someone actually uses the guns he collects

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=-zBzZJd-nfw

>Not if we can maintain a Republican legislature.
We wont

It’s getting to the point to where I’m just relieved it didn’t happen in my state because I don’t want to deal with any more fucking legislation. I’m more afraid of losing my rights at this point then being killed by an autist in public.

Fucking stupid white people are gonna get guns completely banned. You fucks are literally pawns for the kikes and you always take the damn bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=x3TLNiEhh0U

Attached: 1538683765041.png (720x720, 488K)

Canada-tier laws without mag restrictions and with a generous grandfather clause are the most likely outcome in the future. Illinois-lite.

>white people

Attached: 1564859689568.png (675x1200, 771K)

SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ASSAULT PISTOLS, GUNNUTTERS.

Confirmed fake and gay, some Jow Forumsfag was holding onto this waiting for a shooting to happen. Shooter(s) were non-white.

K Niggers are worried about a panic buy
>instead of worrying about if you are going to be able to buy at all
It was probably antifa trying to false flag, and it will work. it will work like the rest of them do.
>You are going to lose your rights because you are all fucking psycho's of the RELIGION OF FIREARMS
>lets be honest you all care more about your firearms than anything. Don't worry you will be able to keep you
>toys but here comes the ammo bans here comes the state level legislation - the incremental rules.

We are all FUCKED because we wouldn't adhere to back ground checks in return for more freedom of availability of arms
>think im crazy? sure fine but i can cite the legislation stemming from each of these incidents.
>prepare your anus.

Did he strike again?

Attached: Sam.png (600x338, 259K)

Yes, this is the fault of white people. White people let things get this bad. White people had the reigns and they gave them up. White people were in control and they used that power to sabotage America and gut themselves. This is the fault of white people, and if you dont want to accept that responsibility than it only further proves the point. I am white and I accept it, but I blame the Boomers.

Good thing this happened in Texas imagine if it had happened somewhere where people aren't armed

Attached: 1564860046331.png (640x400, 39K)

took waaaaay too damn long to see this itt

It's El Paso, it's full of lefty spics dude. Nobody is armed.

>>Shooting in CA
>strong gun laws
>3 dead
>>Shooting in TX
>somewhat lax gun laws
>18 dead
hmm

>whites
>control

You mean the long nose tribe had and still has control over you. You are pets for them boy. Remember that

Starting to think Americans in the current year don't deserve the lofty enlightenment ideals this nation was built upon.

Why do stormniggers and Jow Forumsfaggots have to ruin everything senpai, it literally only them acting like the brown terrorists faggots that are ruining this for everyone else. This is gonna lead to more incremental gun control and we are slowly gonna boil because they cant keep their hard on for pedro in their fucking pants. Fucking subhuman retards.

Attached: gPttFtWV_400x400.png (240x240, 54K)

hr got away with it again...

Attached: 1538267423081.jpg (768x1024, 53K)

I agree. We should have had UBCs in place and on our own terms.

The shooter in California was just a pussy and sucked dude, that's a poor comparison.

Fucking this. Jow Forums tards should all be gassed

Whites were the majority, they had the power.
The white boomers. I take acceptance that the white race is at fault. It is also our fault because we are not fighting to change it right now, we are fighting against our own interests.

>I am white and I accept it, but I blame the Boomers.

>TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
>IT WAS BOOMERS NOT ME

Attached: 1559783478474.gif (460x258, 2M)

The New Zealand guy specifically stated that in his manifesto:

>Won’t your attack result in calls for the removal of gun rights from Whites in the United States?
>Yes, that is the plan all along, you said you would fight to protect your rights and the constitution, well soon will come the time.

Attached: 1564860321138.jpg (540x960, 70K)

>It was mind control!!! We didn’t do it!!!

Attached: C9596E01-691A-4384-9488-B5D6DCB9CF9D.gif (500x491, 376K)

SHALL

Attached: 1524713520310.jpg (600x532, 42K)

>Into the town of old El Paso
rode a stranger on fine day,..

I want the government to allow for open season on stormniggers senpai.

Calling BS, if this is the case then why is the manifesto written in first person

No we aren’t. This isn’t 1999, or even 2012. The shock of these mass shootings is largely gone, and nowadays people just kind of shrug and move on like they do after a bus crash that kills a bunch of people. You can see that with the reaction to Parkland. The media ran it as headline news for a solid month trying desperately to make it into a meme, but it passed quickly and the only thing that happened was That two squishy RINO governors in purple states signed a couple of cuck laws. Nothing happened on a federal level, nor in red states, nor even in most purple states. This, again, despite a full court press media barrage for an entire month, a big astroturf rally attended by a bunch of megacelebrities, and endless screeching from blue checkmarks on social media. It’s not that big a deal anymore - just one of those things that happens.

sounds bitchin'

Attached: 1466735686243.png (990x556, 95K)

>"we need guns and the second amendment to fight back against the government in case they turn on us" -Jow Forums
>government turns against us by flooding this country with worthless shitskins
>people fight back with guns
>"waaaahhhh don't do that" -Jow Forums

lol sure thing bud.
>wE WuZ KaNgS n RuLeRz

Or it could be that trying a mass shooting in a big open field where people can run or take cover easily doesn’t work as well as a mass shooting in an enclosed space where people are corralled into narrow aisles.

There's no evidence that manifesto is real so at this point everything is BS.

Anyone want to take bets on what we're losing next?

Attached: 1564701908001.png (498x520, 18K)

twitter.com/fvreporter/status/1157735434174238721

>wore HP

That's why I don't feel bad about native americans killing white people. They all deserved it

>cartel violence spreads north
>Americans shrug and treat it as just another mass shooting
This was the plan all along. We were just preparing ourselves lmao.

Not entirely bad news

Attack the government institutions that are allowing for it to happen, not some fucking Walmart. Go Jow Forumsniggers are some massive fucking pussies senpai. No masculine in the slightest.

christ the lack of info here is astonishing yet everybody jumps to assumptions. yeah "assault rifle" :( why is there no such event in switzerland where firearm ownership is the highest on the planet? mentality...

Shooting brown people doesnt protect the constitution

Nothing. Not if you don’t already live in a blue state, that is.

nice schizo shit dumb ass

Attached: 1564860757292.jpg (449x570, 75K)

Jesus im an idiot

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-153413_Chrome.jpg (1274x737, 124K)

21YR OLD WHITE INCEL CONFIRMED