NRA

Hey Jow Forums I've been considering joining the NRA for a while now. What do you guys think of the organisation. Any pros or cons?

Attached: NRA-logo-580x387.jpg (580x387, 64K)

why are you not a member? are you gay?
inb4 faggots start ranting about goa or some other pyramid scheme

Fuck em. They’re a bunch of old fags who don’t know shit about firearms and compromise at every turn.

Attached: B64CE4D2-8D62-4116-91A8-F7341233F75F.gif (500x280, 408K)

>Gun Owners of America
>Pyramid Scheme
Please explain. Genuinely curious.

Instead of giving your money to boomers that support the Israel lobby, join the SRA instead Jow Forumsomrade

Attached: SRA .png (200x259, 51K)

>What do you guys think of the organisation
it's the only organization that stops bad laws. rest are just spending money on promoting themselves to get more donations.

reminder that communists are subhuman.

Attached: 1554191232570.jpg (500x503, 38K)

tfw the only reason the clinton ban is gone is the NRA

Attached: fo4.jpg (600x400, 65K)

The biggest bonus is that if you get in gun trouble, they have big swinging dick lawyers ready to go for members. If you can wait until one of their $500 life memberships pops up, I think it's worth it.

haha jesus, thanks bud. I looked them up and laughed for a good 5 or 6 minutes

Pros: powerful gun lobbying connections
Cons: your money will pay for Wayne LaPierre to go on extravagant vacations and fuck jail bait

NRA members mostly Boomer fudds. Not Real Activists.

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-140347~2.png (277x504, 181K)

Join the GOA instead

Pros
>biggest group associated with guns
>if you're a lifetime member or have good standing with them they'll probably back you with legal issues you have
Cons
>It's the NRA

Hey leftypol

no, you braindead moron, the reason it's gone is because it expired

soooo
they will do nothing and support Trump while he takes your rights away even more and you are going to join them and give them money so that they can funnel more subscriptions to Fudd so he can fantasize about duck hunting.

Am i getting this straight?

Another NRA thread "hey I'll start a thread and you huys jump in... TRANNY DISCORD GO!!!"

Attached: IMG_5716.jpg (712x885, 102K)

Whole lot of pro salesmen and con artists for sure, user.

take a hike, Jow Forums

I'll pass on giving the NRA another dime until LaPierre retires to whatever villa we already paid for.

Your money is just going into a slush fund for WP's holding company so he can put up young female interns in apartments near his office

they are a rage magnet for the left, their very existence trolls liberals

Support them for the lulz

Attached: 1521953975630 (1).jpg (1080x1080, 201K)

NRA has done some great work, Heller vs DC, Mcdonald vs Chicago, and they're helping my state fight the mag bans
But the current climate is very bad, the money is not being efficiently used, I'd say either join GOA or wait until NRA does some leadership restructuring
But it would be a true shame if the NRA died