Zastava AKs

Now that they are out does anyone have good things to say about them? Are they worth it over the wasr? Lack of chrome lining doesn't seem like a big deal.

Attached: zastava-arms-ak47-zpap-wood-stock-19.jpg (458x247, 188K)

I took mine to Walmart today and it worked great.

>Are [literally any gun ever] worth it over the wasr?
Yes.

DAAAAAAYYYYUUUUM SON

THE BODIES ARE STILL WARM A-HOLE

You should check out nu-leftypol aka Jow Forums right now

Robski wasn't in love with it but I bummed a cigarette off a Serbian guy today at a coffee shop and it reminded me what an absolutely based race of people Serbs are.

Reminder that the wasr outlasted every commercially available AK at battlefield Las Vegas.

i always post Jow Forums stuff on that shithole board haha

yes but how many Muslims has the Romanian AK killed?

It's a shame, would be a good board if it didn't get politicized

receiver stamped or machined?

I made the thread to ask yall the same thing

same but on /tv/. Place is crawling with plebbitors and trannies.

Stamped I believe. Non-Buldged trunion. I think its basicly a NPAP.

>still need one in 5.56 that takes AR mags. Need to get them off the trail
Don't get Zastava, they suck. And always have.

Attached: IMG_20190728_221503.jpg (4160x2080, 1.98M)

A lot actually they’ve been sent to places like Syria en masse

Not sure how credible the test is, but OK. With all the paps out there, if they were trash, we'd know by now. The old rivet pattern is junk, agreed. A batch with poorly treated recoil springs came in when BFLV and robski did their tests. The only gripe is the non CL barrel, which I don't really give a shit about anyway.

>Npaps didn't sell for $550, 2 years ago
>Non Chrome Lined Barrel
>$150 more than Wasr
>Non Standard Furniture
I hate Century Shills, but just buy a Wasr.

The pic clearly shows a stamped receiver.

You sir, are an idiot.

all are non issues

>non chrome lined barrel
>non issue
ok retard

If it was an issue, then accuracy would have degraded in the AKOU test, and the Yugos would have chrome lined their m70s. and yet, neither happened.

yeah, they're the best. my fav AKs.

what are the best AKs in the markrt for less 1500 usd?

lmao do you not know what the CL is for?
dilate

How many non-issues do you need to ignore in order justify the extra $150 over a WASR? Seems like a lot to me...

Attached: file.png (1216x754, 1.4M)

Anything not made in the USA

I called you an idiot for thinking century has anything to do with the zpaps. Zastava is importing them, not century.

Serbshit sucks. It's heavier and had proprietary parts. They work though, it's an AK, but still close to bottom of the barrel. WASR is a bit better but Russian Saigas and Veprs are still top tier.

>heh, you don't even know bro
Back to discord with you
non issue

I owned a Zastava made PAP M92. That thing was tits with a SOB47 brace

WASR is good, Century is shit

Jow Forums really is full of noguns retards, isn’t it?

Come on man don't lump the WASR poster in with the serb haters

Were the "not a WASR" poorfag option after saiga and VEPR imports became kill. WASR is better if you want an actual AK since it's milspec with parts compatibility. Only reason to get a Yugo is if it's cheaper or you want a snowflake

But it is milspec. Yugo milspec.

>WASR is better if you want an actual AK since it's milspec
That's...an incredibly retarded statement. First, the WASR is NOT milspec. Romanian military's guns don't have single-stack bolts and magwells that were milled out after the fact, and they have dimples.

Second, the Yugo actually is milspec. Yugoslavian milspec. You stupid shit.

Attached: commit suicide beam.png (270x360, 66K)

Look man I love my yugo but WASRs are basically milspec nowadays.

>Yugoslavian milspec
Which is proprietary to one shithole, not a standardized AK variant

>WASRs are basically milspec nowadays.
You stupid AR whore, WASR is a civilian rifle built to civilian specifications in order to be importable for civilian goddamn market. You dumb shit. I fuck you.

And? Does that change the fact that the WASR has numerous parts changes and deviations from Romanian military standards? No. Then it is not milspec.

To put it in language you will actually understand: Is a semi-auto AR15 bcg milspec just because it fits in an M4? No. It's civilian fuckery. No one in their right mind would call it milspec, even if you do not have a full-auto lower. So why in the fuck are you saying a WASR is milspec?

CL is not for accuracy you shitter

Reminder AK threads are usually shitposting circles because most anons don't know shit about AKs and the Leviathan of X is good but only from Y and not Z bullshit on the AK market

It's still closer to standardized AK milspec than the Yugo

>standardized AK milspec
No such thing. What you really mean is you can more easily slap crappy aftermarket furniture on it and make it look like hell.

It's for preserving your accuracy, you moron.

>wasr
>bad

hello nogunz

Came here to post this

Attached: stinkytoe.png (729x500, 390K)

More parts are interchangeable than just furniture. You're being a pedantic shit, of course we don't get to import full auto AKs but a WASR is far closer to the AKM designed by the Russians than the Yugo is.

>pedantic shit
Which is what milspec is all about. Go tell /arg/ or arfcom a M&P Sport is milspec, I dare you.

What you really mean is the WASR is actually an AKM, and not some proprietary thing. Because it is not milspec. It does not come close to meeting any countries milspec. The Yugo is much closer to Yugoslavian milspec.

>wow your AR isn't milspec it's shit
>wtf yes it is
>it doesn't even have a short stroke piston, it can't be milspec
>m4s don't have a short stroke piston
>no you fucking retard I meant FRENCH milspec for an HK416, duh
this is you.

It's a NPAP in wood furniture, shit was like 600 a few months ago.

Not quite. It's an NPAP that none of Century's drunken monkeys get to touch.

a wasr is just a dimpleless akm, you could take a random russian part and drop it in and it would work

You're well aware that none of us are going to buy a new in box completely milspec current production AK for personal use, or even AR. But that doesn't suddenly make something closer to spec a pointless endeavor. The only reason the Yugo is any closer to ""Yugoslavian milspec""' is because they're a bastardization of the AKM regardless of civilian or military

Okay retard lmao

Take any M4 part that isn't a full auto component and it will drop right in and work in an M&P sport, same as your WASR. Even more so than your WASR, because you're probably going to run into some handfitting if you try to replace too many things.

That doesn't make an M&P sport milspec. It's very far from it. Absolutely no one would call an M&P sport milspec. Because milspec doesn't mean "you can swap out the parts so it's actually milspec".
user, I'm not talking about some nitpicky bullshit like not having an autosear, the WASR has a completely different bolt and receiver from a Romanian military AK. The Yugo does not. If I told you your AR is milspec, but well, has a civilian spec buffer tube and a semi-auto BCG, you would tell me to go fuck myself.

> The only reason the Yugo is any closer to ""Yugoslavian milspec""' is because they're a bastardization of the AKM regardless of civilian or military
No, the reason would be because Century is importing single-stack Romanian rifles and milling them out to take doublestack magazines.

All that century did before was put a good trigger and shitty wood on

And do you trust them to do either thing without fucking up? I don't.

>the WASR has a completely different bolt and receiver from a Romanian military AK
A bolt that swaps out and a cosmetically different receiver. Still more of an AK than a Yugo. Look hard enough and you'll literally find WASRs built with matching parts from demilled Romanian military rifles.

>Still more of an AK than a Yugo
Yes, you're getting it now. That doesn't mean it's not milspec, and it definitely doesn't make the WASR milspec, it means it's a different fucking rifle.
>A bolt that swaps out and a cosmetically different receiver.
Yes, exactly. Because once more, milspec doesn't mean "compatible with milspec componenents". It also doesn't mean "it's compatible with parts for other similar rifles". No, it means it meets military specifications. Which the WASR does not, and the Zastava mostly does.
>you'll literally find WASRs built with matching parts from demilled Romanian military rifles.
Yes, the old craptastic ones Century used to have that were universally and rightly considered the worst AKs on the market. Don't buy those.

Oh that's right. We forgot you fucks are too retarded to actually clean the fucking gun once in a while. There's this thing called a boresnake and his best friend, the oily rag. Try it sometimes, you faggot piece of shit.

Chrome lining increases hardness
and decreases friction improving barrel life

Remember who politicized the rights by failing to recognize them.

Then you're a noguns whi never bought a century import. The WASRs and NPAPs had sub par wood but it was almost never improperly put on, and the triggers century put on were some of the best stock ak triggers available.

Brainlet post