Will it make a difference? Seeking your opinions

Will it make a difference? Seeking your opinions.
For the no gunz, Glock is know for shitty triggers and shitty sights.
Today, I’ll be working on a gen 4 Glock 17 with a gritty trigger. I can feel and hear the grit as I practice dry fire.
Unfortunately I don’t have a way to measure trigger pull.

Will be following this guy, except I won’t be smearing Flitz all over my Dremil.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ex1R2S5gsM4

Attached: 95E814E1-CE7E-4711-ACA4-250F077BD17C.jpg (1536x2048, 890K)

Firing pin before

Attached: B1F8BAD3-859C-4EE0-B1EB-084839711CEB.jpg (1536x2048, 593K)

>90 minutes to polish some metal parts

Firing pin after

Dammit

Attached: 2C4EC707-9F49-4ED2-8846-8F57F3EF0973.jpg (1536x2048, 567K)

I would look into doing a 3 step compound, starting with rougher polish then smoothing it out, polishing an uneven surface wont yield great results.

I know, the guy does a lot of talking, and smears Flitz all over, which is unnecessary

But he also does a decent job of showing disassembly

Trigger bar before

Attached: 8E3AE044-1C49-4C55-B95F-F236796133E1.jpg (1536x2048, 485K)

Trigger bar after

.3 step isn’t necessary, the Flitz will work fine,

Attached: 02C799A5-FB28-4260-98A6-D7879D187611.jpg (1536x2048, 596K)

Anyone give a shit? Or am I wasting my time?

Trigger bar 2 before.

Attached: A959C263-D383-4645-87B9-845331999A88.jpg (1536x2048, 660K)

>glock

no one gives a shit

Yeah you cant ask for opinions on how to do it the be a dumbass argumentative faggot when told a better method. enjoy your meh trigger.
T.

>am I wasting my time?
Yeah just polishing shitty uneven surfaces is a waste of time.

>ITT: a normal guy asking for opinions on a common modification, and autists trying to be cool on an online hentai exchange imageboard

This partLooks polished to me.

There are people all over you tube using flitz to polish triggers and rails. It appears you are the only one who thinks a 3 step polishing process is needed.

>It appears you are the only one
Me and every custom gun builder out there. You could've achieved the same finish by shooting it. Or you could actually take the time to do it right and not be a huge faggot. But alas, taking the time to do something right is not in a glock owners skillsets.

All you are doing is making the scratches and uneven surfaces "shiny" you are not improving them.

Thank you, goddamn, i thought i was going to have to spell it out for him.

this
if he's as smart as he seems he probably never shoots it anyway so no big loss

>I don’t have a way to measure trigger pull.
I use my finger.

>buy a shit gun
>spend hours trying to make it better with the risk of breaking shit
Why ? Glocks aren't even cheap in the first place, just buy a better gun fag

Stop doing this, nigger. Here’s what you do
>get OEM [EMPHASIS ON OEM] 3.5 Minus connector
>put lube on it
>dryfire your Glock for +1000 reps
>just fucking shoot it

It’ll get better. Glocks don’t respond well to internals getting dicked up. There are tolerances you are not aware of that are there in order to make the Glock the reliable gun it is known for.

If you want, you can try out different trigger bars, connectors, plungers of the samr type. Glock components, much like most pistols are stamped and mass produced. If you layed out 20 Gen 4 Glock 19’s and felt the trigger pull on each one and carefully compared them, some will have better triggers than others, some will have less of a wall. Glock triggers are meh but you can put in work with them, buy steel sights, a minus connector and an assload of ammo and a training class.
>t. beat open class and pcc faggots in uspsa with a minus connector glawk 9mm

>Glock is know for shitty triggers and shitty sights.
Trigger is fine. If you're noguns, you'd probably can't tell the fucking difference or even tell why it's bad.
The sights are pretty shit, though.

It works. I did it to mine and it took nearly all the grit out of the trigger pull. It feels lighter too, but I haven't measured it. The take-up is smooth, but the break is still mushy. I've shot my polished glock and rental side by side and the difference is night and day. It's an easy fix that's worth your time imo.

jesus fuck. get rid of that turd and get a better gun. the only nice thing about Glocks is that it's easy to resell them and stick it to some other idiot.

Attached: 1557011005992.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I tried polishing mine and didn't really notice much of a difference. I did, however, add a Ghost Evo Elite connector and a heavier striker spring and that made the biggest difference while keeping the trigger weight nearly the same.

>Just shoot it, it'll smooth out XD
You smoothbrains do realize that all you're doing is letting the gun polish itself, right? Stop wasting your time waiting for it to happen and get in there and fix the fucking thing like it should have been done at the factory. It comes rough from the factory because it saves manufacturing costs, not because a gritty trigger is going to help the gun "work better." Fucking idiots.

Attached: 1551830135453.jpg (558x614, 71K)