HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: bcbaf74af85d19d4929e4a70eadbe94e554a9d44bfc8ab4de138a602d54ccaae.png (449x570, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UyMPQQEZnvY
youtube.com/watch?v=SEBq28Vg4hE
media.4 Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=XgF3uT3a89U&list=PLbNqaauZ_b16z9_V7J98wQE9LcS3uvgXn&index=52&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

send this to portuguese news outlets

L
MAD
D

That isn't funny

His name Is Texas Sam

Pretty good shoop my dude.

Kek, nice

>as he uses technology create by whites

Oh no here come dat W H I T E boi!

Attached: 2019-08-03-15-43-49.jpg (521x920, 304K)

>That isn't funny
This is though.

youtube.com/watch?v=UyMPQQEZnvY

lmao
>potential risk that we might get shot and particularly raped by African migratns
10/10

LMAO

That's nothing:
youtube.com/watch?v=SEBq28Vg4hE

gold

>walmart
>shart and shoot

Dog bless.

Gamers rise up lmao

He was just returning his ammo

GAMERS RISE UP

Attached: 1561646957203.gif (500x500, 865K)

Kek

Link to manifesto please

Has anyone read the Manifesto yet?
media.4 Jow Forums.net/file_store/7e1363f7757dbaa81b0be29cedfb854dbdd7c3559b1c5afa0e15d63402d39934.pdf

>Change the 4+Jow Forums with you know what

Attached: nicole consider.png (1522x1609, 408K)

Attached: 1564857127316.jpg (1536x2048, 866K)

No thanks leftypol

It is utterly sickening that Donald Trump has created an atmoshere where these atrocities happen on a near daily basis. It is pure evil to both stoke the flames of hatred against hispanics, and ensure white people are armed with guns to carry out the despicable acts Trump inspires with his rhetoric

none of this is inspired by Trump you idiot

Wasn’t this literally just shown to be a fake?

0/10 go back

No

>The media is already casting blame on Trump for labeling the shooter as a Trump supporter
>More fuel for the left to ban "weapons of war"
>More fuel for the fire to use the "alt-right evil racists" whenever someone criticizes left leaning ideals in a debate or whenever someone speaks up against "right think"
>Manifesto paints the shooter more as a fucking Yang Gang left leaning extremist more than anything else
You boys ready for the shitstorm?

Attached: the_ride_never_ends.gif (576x324, 2.49M)

that shit's glowing

this guy is dumb af desu

yes

Guy was clearly a racist motivated by the fear mongering rhetoric people like Trump uses. The rightwing are extremely violent and have been bombing and shooting everybody who doesnt agree with them. Then they turn around and pass gun laws if it hurts the people they hate.

>I will mark everything as glowing to fit in
Stop it, dumbass.

Post proof then

I got the actual PDF finally, but it won't let me post an 8 ch link

#YangGang

You just proved it
Hey officer

>You just proved it
Uh?

>civilian version of the AK-47
Retard.

kek'd

ONE NIGHT A WILD YOUNG COWBOY CAME IN, WILD AS THE WEST TEXAS WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

Classic

just woke up, what does this have to do with portugal

Reading that manifesto reminded me of this:

>"They're going to say that they were the first signs of impending doom and the collapse of the American society. Unironically."

>The way I see it, the uptick in mass shootings is a sign of American society's impending disintegration. As the divide over ideology, race religion, take your pick, increases and the economy stagnates, society starts to hemorrhage people who lose all desire to fit in and who increasingly desire to destroy or get back at it. Some latch onto an ideology to give themselves an "excuse" (ex. Brenton Tarrant) for lashing out, others will simply lash out (ex. Adam Lanza). This entire country is basically an overheated boiler ready to burst and mass shootings are equivalent to the pressure valve leaking or rivets popping out. They're just people who are ahead of the curve. And of course their actions contribute to societal collapse as the right-left paradigm becomes more toxic.

The more mass shootings that happen the more this is true.

Okay faggots, so I made the plunge into the depths of 4+4chinchan to see if the Manifesto is legit or if its just them being faggots again. As far as I can tell(If you don't believe me then look into it yourself) the Manifesto seems legit and is real.

Attached: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (540x405, 37K)

I really hope it's true man and this country is doomed. It'll do the world a lot of good to see America broken up into several dozens much smaller less powerful countries. They'll all be much more hesitant to go and start shit around the world than they are now.

they took the bait last time and posted sam hydes picture in their news articles as a shooter

I think the real solution to this problem is to create a federal branch of the Autist Police and dramatize their adventures in a TV show

MENEFESTO

youtube.com/watch?v=XgF3uT3a89U&list=PLbNqaauZ_b16z9_V7J98wQE9LcS3uvgXn&index=52&t=4s

Okay, what happened *this* time? I've been doing yardwork all day.

Any videos yet?

Turn off your trip, boomer
And do your own research, this is a short thread.

NEETs should not be allowed to own guns.

Incel angry at the Mexicans shot up a Walmart killing 20+

Attached: 1564860981641.png (640x650, 294K)

What happened? Someone give me a quick rundown.

Attached: 1525096233030.jpg (249x156, 21K)

/shrug

That's Chicago on an average weekend. I give zero fucks any more.

Who'd control the nukes?

some alt-right turbo autist shot up a Walmart and killed a bunch of people

No leftypol that wouldn't be a good thing

>The more mass shootings that happen the more this is true.
This, or it's another example of how bad our current culture is do to "everyone is a winner" and "everyone is equal" mentality that we receive growing up which just breeds megalomaniac narcissists. Columbine being the start of it, and pretty much every single faggot that decides shooting up their school or just shooting a place up in general can be explained in large part because of this. I mean, the simple fact that the dude has been taken into custody shows to me, that he did it because he wants to see the reaction he gets. He wants to be there and live it. If he was 100% down for whatever stupid cause, he would've probably gone down in a blaze of glory style because if you're gonna commit something like this, it should be obvious that you're pretty much fucked, so you might as well go all the way with it. But not this guy, this guy willingly, on his own power, was taken in to custody. Beyond politics, this is just another faggot who thinks way to fucking highly of himself again. Just like all the other shooters since fucking columbine.
CEASE

Attached: stop this shit.png (312x495, 102K)

I can’t wait for this gay Jewish empire to just die already. Bring on the collapse.

Never change Jow Forums.

i like you user, tell me more about yourself

Newke Mexico

>being this much of a fag

Attached: fuck off.jpg (640x633, 41K)

No pol people get equal rights

His twitter is full of MAGA shit lmao.

They are blaming Jow Forums DIRECTLY for this.

You're not just going to let this happen, are you?

This is kino

Attached: IMG_20190715_135229.jpg (1024x1500, 402K)

He literally wrote that they "must go back" on his manifesto
Dude smells like your average Jow Forumstard autist, down to being a complete failure in life

so spic did piew piew on wallmart and pplz blaming Trumpff
kek
someone stop Sam Hyde this is getting dangerous

Attached: unknown (13).png (363x451, 162K)

White nationalists will be the reason the left suceeds in banning assault weapons. Thanks Jow Forums!

Had you stopped being a neet, joined tinder and dialed down the autism, our gun rights could’ve fought off gun control. But you fuckers can’t stop. You think you are being an accelerationist but you fail to realize how little of you there are because you spend your life getting cheered on in online echo chambers. Fuck you.

This is legit the worst post on this thread. Out of all the points that have been made about gun control and immigration, you have to spew out your sewage dump of an opinion in here with the absolute worst possible scenario. The end of the USA would cause an economic collapse and send the world into a depression. Technological goals and aspirations will be set back hundreds of years, and democracy as we know it would be viewed negatively.

Nice job looking for only the buzzwords faggot. Maybe if you actually read the Manifesto through and through, you would know that the dude want's universal healthcare and UBI. Not what I would call an alt-right extremist.

truth

>being this desperate to avoid admitting that your ideology breeds murderous extremists

Attached: is that a steel frame from 1988.jpg (950x950, 201K)

well stromfront then Jow Forums then /b/ and now most autistic faggots trying to be edgy i mean you cant blame em most dont even own guns but there is always a bastard who would shoot up a courthouse on dallas or his nearest school just for the lulz

Racists and alt righties are going to assure lefties stay in power. Thanks retards!

This

No a whitey did a pew pew ON spics

nailed it

Quiet pajeet

>>democracy as we know it would be viewed negatively.

Only we're not a democracy are we? We ceased being one a long time ago we're now at best a corporatocracy. Money has infiltrated every single level of government and corrupted it beyond repair. Best to destroy it and start over.

>labeling me as alt-right while not providing any evidence to support that claim in any of my posts
Why are you still here?

Attached: no_girls_allowed_faggot.png (960x887, 1.19M)

I did. He also talks about le evil corporations importing le evil low-pay workers. He's obviously from Jow Forums
Although I agree he isn't "right"-wing in the economically conservative, pro-free market capitalism way but very few people are today unfortunately

Speaking the truth here

>we dindu nuttin
>Commies were gud boys getting dat ged

Attached: 920x920.jpg (868x920, 72K)

ohhh then pretty stupid
he should have start a war with a cholo gang or real "bad spics" most of white extremists dont have the balls to do this... but its in my opinion the only you can do if you wanna eradicate the bad people from your city
well i'm >implying anyone have the balls to start a war with a gang

>this level of redditspacing

Attached: sad_cat.png (690x714, 488K)

america never was a democracy

>"how dare you label me as alt-right?" screeched the alt-righter

if only trump had built the wall those 18 mexicans would still be alive. Sad!

>you're either a Jow Forumstard or a commie, with no in-betweens

>implying a republic doesnt fall on the umbrella of a democracy
kek

redditspacing isnt a thing you retard

Okay. People already do. The whole "women's rights" and "trans rights" movements are just yelling at people to basically do fucking nothing. They want to be treated above others because they assume that there is some super special club that grants new rights when that just simply isn't true.
Hell, culturally the "good ol boy" network is dead/dying, women are now seeing incredibly high points in public office even getting to the point where a woman was in the primaries and won the popular vote.