>Go to a garlic festival, get shot.
>Go to a concert, get shot.
>Go to church, get shot.
>Go to the movies, get shot.
>Go to work, get shot.
>Go to college, get shot.
>Go to high school, get shot.
>Go to first grade, get shot.

Out of everywhere in the States, we get a shooting at an El Paso Wal-Mart. Where the fuck are the gun-toting retards who keep spewing the same shit that real gun owners would shoot down the shooters? You're all talk. No one with a gun even took down the shooter. Your guns are going to get banned fast and quick. Guns help nothing. Every mass shooting NOT ONE CIVILIAN took him down. It's fucking pathetic.

Attached: EBEoR8iX4AIz9Rl.jpg (473x1024, 95K)

Have you been to El Paso? I lived there for a few years and that specific Wal Mart is exclusively filled with spics

What has this anything to do with beaners in a wal-mart? You're all the same people with the same rights owning GUNS. There's no fucking excuse you fucking Texans brag about having guns everywhere.

I'll bite

Attached: CCW_Mass_Shooting_Statistics.jpg (2400x6000, 3.89M)

Oh fucking please, how many more fucking excuses can you fucking retards have? Youre in the deepest bout of denial ive ever fucking seen in my life and its fucking pathetic.

seeth coastie

Cry more shitskin
Stay out of our walmart

Since this thread is trash and a jannie will delete it I can only make one contribution

Sneed

Half the people in that wallmart were illegal and the other half had warrants for their arrest. They didn't have legal guns so they booked it before the cops came.

You forget. Texans are all talk. Except for steers and queers.

>beaners
Well, most are probably in the country illegally and wouldnt be able to own guns

Y'all are a little late aren't ya? This happened 5 days ago.

>W-w-why won't white gun owners defend us invading spics?
Lmaooooo

STOP STOP STOP I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE ITS THE SAME FUCKING THING EVERY DAY ITS THE SAME TORTURE AND I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE PLEASE GOD STOP STOP FUCK FUCK SOTP IT HURTSJUST FUCKING STOP IM SO FUCKING SICK OF SEEING IT EVERY FUCKING DAY OFMY LIFE PLEASE GOD PLEASE GOD HELP HELP STOP STOP MAKE IT FUCKING STOP IVE HAD ENOUGH

Ok Jow Forums. Where proofs?

Criminals steal guns ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Stop being stupid.

>try to get more people to buy guns
>encourage people to get CCW
>media constantly vilifying guns
>"Youre more likely to have the gun fly out of your hands, up your asshole, and then into your family than you are to actually use it in self defense!!!!"
>some guy shoots some unarmed people
>"HAHA what good are your guns now?"
I don't understand what you're trying to say.
also see

>muh pole!
Common fucking sense retard, but since you're not here to debate, I'll just tell you to dialate.

Its all so tiresome

Ok, retard

Your arrogance is what fuels it. Nice cherry-picking though.

Attached: 20190719-kyoto-animation-fire-rtr.jpg (950x633, 121K)

>texas is like the gunniest place in the world!
Watch less TV and movies.

ah yes, reddit is here. Please, dont forget to kys. Also dilate.

Bullshit. You had an opportunity to show gun owners can be heroes. But apparently you're all fucking pussies and just let guns collect dust and jerk each other off in gun forums. Now everyone including me are now wanting to ban guns. You lost your opportunity faggot.