The feds can never take our guns

>the feds can never take our guns
>it would be Vietnam style gorilla warfare

Um no sweetie

Attached: med_1476022145_image.jpg (640x428, 67K)

Yee Yee

Attached: 1549037842331.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Yee Yee

>posts pick from a war against rural hicks armed with small arms, improvised explosives, and rusty pickups
>been going on for 18 years with no end in site
Nice job bro

most users on k are fat (american)
so they really wouldnt have a chance against the gubment

all those high tech weapons cant even beat sand people do you really think they will work on americans?

/thread

Speak for yourself tubbs.

It would be funny watching the die hards attempting to fight back. I'll be sitting at home watching videos of them wiped out wholesale like Al Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan laughing at the idiots.

the taliban still controls afghanistan

>"I'll be sitting at home watching videos of them wiped out wholesale like Al Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan laughing at the idiots."
>JDAM bursts through your rooftop because a suspected insurgent lives next door
>second bomb dropped on your neighbors trying to pull your body out of the rubble

They are fighting an invading force, not a government with infrastructure and supporters already in place

this post smell of glowfag

WE'VE HAD THIS THREAD ONE HUNDRED BILLION TIMES YOU FUCKING NIGGER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 400% mad.jpg (500x738, 49K)

afghanistan is on the other side of the planet. kentucky is not. the afghan population is sympathetic to the taliban. the US population has no sympathy for inbred hicks.

>drone operator gets capped while going for his morning donuts and coffee

Our infrastructure is total dogshit though.

Have you been around most of Kentucky though?

Better than Afghanistan's I bet

>this thread
Neva bin dun befo

That infrastructure could easily be taken out, same with supporters. Also two things: Russia and China

>supporters already in place
Support from the army tends to fall drastically when you blow your own people to bits.

They're fighting both, actually.

>your own people
rednecks are not my people

>same with supporters
Usually a dictatorship becomes so thanks to the support of the great majority of the population + the armed forces/police + ruling class

Not by much. You can cripple an electrical grid by shooting transformers.

>drone operators are emotionally stunted autists with 0 empathy like me and they're going to kill Americans on American soil in a civil war
This is what brain dead leftists actually believe