Come at me white boy

>Come at me white boy

Attached: 28C36F7E-B161-448D-ACF0-D65F003C45C9.jpg (480x360, 59K)

Not like your beaner ass will hit shit with your commie gat anyway.

You show those racists. hahahaha

Are you single btw? If you're not will you still be willing to fuck my wife while I watch?

By God we will lead you people like dogs, give me $1000 dollars you fucking half bred spanish rape baby. What happened to the Mayans niggerfaggot?

This thread is being deleted soon so I'll just post to all t he feds out there that everything I post here is satire and I do not hold any of these beliefs or own guns.

I didnt think brown people used the rear sight. Is this dudes dad white?

1v1 me at walmart

I don't know which is more gay, OP, or the fags who bothered to reply to him.

cum inside me daddy

Attached: 1298742018855.jpg (400x300, 29K)

I have i fal. My bullets bigger you nigger

wanna spacedock?

Attached: IMG_1582.jpg (1024x576, 181K)

post guns

I will never understand why we don't encourage more beamer bros to lean towards guns and gun rights.

Because a disturbing number of supposed "gun guys" are just using gun issues as an excuse to fight some bullshit culture war.

No u

Yup. I want more and more people of all colors to have guns. The more people have guns the less likely people will agitate for banning them. We must shift the culture war such that guns are not part of it. Guns should not belong to only white men. Guns should be an American heritage that everyone loves and practices.

have a milkshake

I've been gone for like 3 hours.
What's the milkshake meme?
I like milkshakes.
I don't wanna have to hate them for 4votes.

What these protohumans fail to realize it is not the strength or skill of one man that changes history, it is the ability of many dedicated and skilled men to work together collaboratively.

This is Power. Guns are just tools.

The White Man built this world because he found a way to have many men come together under a common cause, to pool their collective intelligence, strength and will.

Look at any population of brownskins. Rampant crim. Rampant corruption. A constant tribal and individual drive for personal enrichment at the cost of all others.

No social cohesion. No honor. No respect for hierarchies except those forged by brute violence. Always looking out for number one. Never sacrificing themselves for their people.

That is why they fail. Why they are but pale shadows compared to the might of the White Man. That is why they die in droves when they fight.

United We Stand. Divided, You Fall.

Attached: 1516907580326.gif (245x169, 790K)

No phylosophical discussions on my board

big words for a virgin

Attached: 1540290631393.png (710x821, 771K)

>Yup. I want more and more people of all colors to have guns.

shut the fuck up boomer

Attached: simo_hayha_in_retirement.jpg (500x375, 31K)

take a hike, Jow Forums

>Phylosophical

Awesome rebuttal my dude. You really addressed all my points with convincing and substantial counterarguments. Great Job!

You clearly know what you're talking about and bring a lot of quality and meaning to the discussion!

>Stay Mad Shitskin

Attached: 1564506862663.jpg (1200x966, 284K)

>cum on me white boi
ftfy

The solution to the mexican problem is resurrecting Comancheria and not sending wiggers into walmarts.

No cientific talk on my borad either Einstein

Fuck yourself, Commie. It's undeniably Germaine to this thread.

>
>Fuck yourself, Commie. It's undeniably Germaine to this thread.

is that a jew?

>Not recognizing Simo Hayha, the greater sniper to ever live, the White Death

>Calling him a Jew

Dude, that guy probably removed more Matzo than you ever could.

if only there was an organization that could get like minded people working together for a common cause. like a big group of people. we could call it a party of people. maybe have spiffy uniforms and political activism.

pic unrelated

Attached: 20081107.gif (468x420, 143K)