Clown world

Clown world

Attached: 1564872500890.png (633x588, 75K)

So that's why no one shot back

Patrick Crusius did nothing wrong.

How is this different from any other type of criminal? Where's the concern when a wanted man can't go visit his dying mother in the hospital because he might be recognized?

yes, where IS that concern?!
ban cops from hospitals so criminals can freely visit their families there, this level of racial discrimination overwhelmingly impacts people of color all throughout this nation.

Wouldn’t happen if you weren’t our country in the first place Pedro. You can go back at any time .

Good, illegals should be executed where they are found, after they are forced, by torture, to dig their own graves.

If it were up to me I’d literally crucify illegal border crossers on the border as a warning. Maybe flag some alive. Heads on pikes wouldn’t be off the table either. Come to think of it, impaling some to break up the motif of crucifixes and heads on pikes wouldn’t be a bad idea either.

Attached: 1524195021840.jpg (498x482, 69K)

If they feel this intimidated then why are they crossing en masse still

>They're not intimidated at all

>locate

time for Jow Forums to fuck off

after all leftists hang

based

Go back to red dit kid

>Good, illegals should be executed where they are found, after they are forced, by torture, to dig their own graves.
That's retarded, imagine if they're discovered on an upper floor. Better have them be executed in a place their grave won't be a bother.

This. Getting tired of virtue signalling "leftists" with their empty, hollow platitudes while they completely ignore incidents like what happened with Kathryn Steinle or Justine Damond, or any of the other countless number of incidents.

yeah i dont think that'll happen bud

Attached: 1546702611837.png (500x429, 97K)

>yfw posts like this make Jow Forums stronger
fuel to the fire
>inb4 the fire rises
Bain?

Attached: 1559281388870.png (640x400, 8K)

Attached: KKKmafia.jpg (599x301, 39K)

They wouldn't be victims if they weren't here in the first place.

Sickening. Hopefully their injured loved ones receive free healthcare treatment paid for by citizens.

Reminder

Attached: 1521342134234142141.png (1680x988, 37K)

can you make one that says "You won't do shit, nigger"?

0/10

Attached: 152134213441141.png (1680x988, 45K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-042343.jpg (1008x859, 234K)

If he's a ""poc"" they'll welcome him with open arms, protect him from the police, and refuse to file a report about the nurse he stabbed on the way out.

I don’t even care about these mass shootings anymore. They barely count as happenings. There could be one every single day and I still wouldn’t give up my guns.

So where do we send them back to?

I mean, sure, but if those european stone age hunters stayed and lived here for thousands of years, they still become the natives we see today. So the comic's joke still holds just as much water as it did originally.

Tell me which Indians signed the Declaration of Independence or had a hand in writing the constitution. Remind me how many Indian presidents we have had. Fuck the Indians, they were savages living nomadic lifestyles of genocide and lawlessness. America is the property of whites by conquest. It’s high time we show these mud bloods the way out.

Strictly speaking, hospitals should never squeal on anybody. You don't want people with infectious deseases keeping away from hospitals and spreafing their illness because they don't wanna go to jail.