EDC

Let's try to set the autism aside this time.

Attached: IMG_110691.jpg (3991x2993, 2.37M)

Yeah

OP is a faggot

Undeserved quads.

Why would you want a fishing hook in your pocket?

just in case you are magically transported from your 30hr/week desk job to the woods and have to survive with nothing else, obviously

I don't have to worry about hooking myself because it sits in my wallet. Just a neat thing to have.

>Quads and trips
Repeats of truth

that is not trips newfaggot

Autism aside? Not while the sheriff is in town.

Attached: IMG_20181223_084059129.jpg (2564x2987, 1.5M)

Based Flea

Wheres your gun?

What do people use the field notes for? Notes? Why not just get a regular notebook with no field notes on it

>4 blades
why?

Theres no point in posting your EDC if it doesnt include a weapon. And no your pocket knife doesn't count

Attached: Fanny.jpg (481x640, 105K)

>3333222
>Quads
>AND
>Trips
Fuck off faggot nig face.

Kachigga
Field notes are aight though
Because why not?

Attached: IMG_20190711_124246897.jpg (3000x2280, 1.76M)

No guns allowed at work. I like in the real world and not in a ninja fantasy.
Sorry to disappoint you, Rambo.

What did you do with your bull whip Indiana Jones?

Attached: IMG_20190606_202517.jpg (2560x1440, 789K)

He has no weapon, just a whistle he wears around his neck to call his bull for help. The dumb fuck keeps a fishing hook in his pocket, what do you expect?

lol
my work requires me to be armed
git gud

Retarded s oyboy shit right here. No handcannon, no G Shock watch, no Protac Streamlight light, not even at least a Spyderco knife. Although you do have a fish hook for your pocket, fucking retard.

Attached: nah.gif (250x141, 445K)

Hoop, is that you?

Should I wear a watch?

Attached: 0804190026_compress14.jpg (3959x2204, 1.49M)

My guy this is a weapon forum. Your picture doesn't belong here. Maybe on some Instagram or Twitter EDC, but not on a Jow Forums oriented one. And dont give me that shit about Muh work

>weapons board
>not even a bloody sharp twig
you disgust me

Attached: EDC.jpg (3800x2533, 2.35M)

Yes, get a G shock. I've worn mine almost nonstop for the past 5 years. It's nice when you're at the gym, or when you work in a secure building without your phone. Also when you're doing work outside, dont want to touch your phone.
Or in bed.
Or anytime of the day when you don't want to pull your phone out to check the time. keeps you from getting distracted and checking messages instead and realzing you didn't even check the time.
Check time while riding a motorcycle.
Watches are based, people who say "just check your phone" are teenage retards.

Sheeit boyo i got that same spyderco in my pocket right now

>spyderco
>not s oyboy

Hi. Welcome to Jow Forums. You only count the last integers for gets. You also don't call gets on Jow Forums. Enjoy the rest of your break.

>Jow Forums is one person
>Jow Forums is one overly litigious and unlikeable faggot

Fuck me I lost the EDC copypasta

Attached: EDC.jpg (3120x4160, 1.49M)

I got you famm

Attached: 1564090905017.jpg (2000x1335, 599K)

I'm on Jow Forums because I love to shoot, either at the range or innawoods for whatever's in season. I don't know why janitors didn't start deleting these autistic threads when they first came out. Now l have to look at them every other day and it makes me fucking cringe. I cringe just thinking about what you fatfuck mouthbreathers must look like. Hell, at least I'll know to look away if I hear somebody plodding down the street, nearly out of breath and jingling loud enough to mask the sound of the icecream truck they're chasing. What the fuck do the things you and your retarded EDC buttbuddies have to do with weapons? Ok, sure you have a gun and a knife. Well whoopdee doo and good for you. Why do you have to post the rest of the nonsense you carry around? Do you need some kind of validation? Is that what this pathetic shit is all about? You will never need any of that shit. Never. MAYBE this shit could be acceptable if it was stuff you carry innawoods, but it's not. The most you will ever do with all this shit you carry is take it into a Sweet Frog while you fill up a 5 gallon Home Depot bucket full of frozen lard. You guys are all pathetic and I pity the weak mothers and fathers who raised you. Get a fucking life.

Attached: 1548464323222.gif (240x228, 905K)

Riff Raff??

Attached: 1561407592444.jpg (500x319, 32K)

Here he is.

Attached: 1556666987080.jpg (468x286, 44K)

How can you still be salty? Fuck sakes. I'm probably going to be the first to die when you go on your shooting rampage. Haha

Attached: 4557591.jpg (520x678, 69K)

I feel bad for you cause I know exactly how much ass those "fixed blade" knives suck

what is the blue thingy on the right?

fromage

Attached: EDC_FR_2.jpg (3629x2722, 2.82M)

French or greaseball, correct?

right, I'm both