Plate carrier setups

Can we have one legit thread where we don’t just shit on poors? I just ordered an hsgi mpc bravo and I’d like some ideas on how to set it up.

This is my current hard plate rig until mail comes on Monday.

Attached: FCB08E59-5FFD-451B-A897-4C517CC30E8E.jpg (3024x4032, 3.72M)

use a better camera
also I try to stay away from identifying patches. Not because of some gay reddit philosophy, but because a patch could be a better identifier than a uniform in the right circumstance.
What plates?
HSGI is a good company.
As a final thought, you could definitely use more rifle ammo. one mag isn't cutting it unless you have more on a belt.

Any thoughts on the agilite K5? I hike in my carrier with plates(not all kitted our just the carrier) and I like the backpack that clips on, thinking about picking up one.

Ignore the BP revolver plz

Attached: 0BF98853-E19A-4BE8-B6D0-455A72B51525.jpg (4032x3024, 3M)

I don't run a carrier but I got modified Alice equipment I use. Standard belt and suspenders with hydro bladder attached to back, IFAK on back of belt. 4 mag pouches. Radio pouch (baofeng uv5r). Canteen to refill bladder. Kabar mini on non shooting shoulder. Optional pack can be attached to suspenders and sits over bladder (old British military backpack don't remember what)
All parts found at surplus shops and gun shows.

Sounds comfy

Why do you need any of that? Are you gonna go on a shooting spree or something?

Why are you on Jow Forums Boomer?

I am new to gear but got an ifak, ccr with pouch, 3 double ar mag pouches, and a dump pouch. Tell me what else is on the essential list and recommend carriers/belts to put it on

I want a plate carrier but i really don't want it to just collect dust and take gear queer pics. Besides cola warrior and the inevitable feds kicking in your door, what other time would one wear one?

happy commie hunting brother
glory to ukraine

Sort of related but does anyone have knee pad recommendations?

Attached: 1559744280855-fourchan-pol-221052351.jpg (750x745, 60K)

>those digits
>LBX Caiman camo
checked. Did you have to special order that plate carrier?

>dat Azov patch
>a literal tool of the jew
kek'd fucking hard. what a fucking shithead. use that shitty glawk and kys, faggot.

Not that guy, but Evike couldn't even give them away at one point, hence why when the Caiman ones finally sold out it was the only one they didn't restock.

>Bump and seconding this
Also R8 my shit, front plate is Highcom 4sas7 the rest is ar500 3+ shit. Was looking to reposition magazines and possibly look into ifak type shit. What would you recommend for the contents of said ifak?

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-035509~2.png (1080x1408, 1.61M)

Radio for maximum larp

Attached: 69E9CCCA-13B0-4148-B402-219BC2E519AC.jpg (4032x3024, 2.94M)

non-retarded version of pic

Attached: 1564912025603.jpg (4032x3024, 2.94M)

WHY

ausfag here. I run ex-adf steel inserts from the early 2000s
all that I could legally get without a permit

Attached: $CHAN1.png (541x786, 1.18M)

oops forgot this too

Attached: 1564882534096.png (1101x1002, 136K)

kek B&R

Larping with the boys

Its so they can answer the door bell with confidence.
This is the world you wanted.

>knife on front of PC
It’s like you want to get stabbed with your own shit.

Also on OPs
>pistol mags and rifle mags facing two different ways
Bruh, what? Also you need more rifle mags.

>no visible tqs - just make your buddies do all the work!
>pistol mags on plate carrier
>crappy mag pouches
needs a couple more tqs on the pc and a holster that isn't ass, otherwise decent basic bitch setup
plate carrier should have 3-7 mags. i like three up front and two on the right side. an ifak should contain a blowout kit and basic field dressings, but both of these are pretty useless unless you learn and practice how to use them, so do that. aside from the ifak, you should also have some tqs. i carry four.
nice but if you're going gucc you should swap that velcro cummerbund for 6/12 tubes
lol tbqh you could do worse. combat armor without a primary or even secondary firearm sounds like a super bad plan, but your government sucks so i get it. throw an assault pack with a hydration bladder on the blank molle back panel, or do something super fancy like make yourself a radioman. if you're not toting ammo and a rifle you should be carrying more gear.

>Puts a target on his dick

He's gonna regret making it

Back to pol