Werewolf defense

So there's a lot of problems with silver bullets, but what about something like silver buckshot? What's the best way to kill a werewolf with a firearm?

Attached: 7e613776fabbe984759e3f37cfe9c54f.jpg (660x900, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiess_of_Kaltenbrun
youtu.be/SjoZ0MlzIfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These things don't exist. You would be better off occupying your time by going for a nice walk through the woods at night. I wouldn't worry about silver and other nonsense.

Why do these things never have a neck? It's like an egg grew arms, legs, and hair.

Thats exactly what a werewolf would say

Nice try, that's exactly something a werewolf would say...

Attached: GL1.jpg (493x627, 100K)

more powerful neck muscles to bit or something

Silver jacketed 45-70.

Silver buckshot is exactly the way to go

That's a good point, I always kinda liked how they designed this one it was pretty unique

Attached: WerewolfWU.png (180x367, 75K)

wouldn't the silver jacketing mostly shear off?

that looks like shit

Most sight hounds have a wider skull than neck though. Unless werewolves hunt primarily through scent, makes sense to make them longish narrower.necks to aid in spotting prey.

Attached: brrr.jpg (575x593, 39K)

I think it depends whether the silver does overall damage no matter the amount or if the silver itself can only do the physical damage.

If overall mystic damage then Id say whatever hollow point filled with silver , otherwise it would have to be lead jackets which may be harder to produce.

Y'all all furries

I think a normal bullet would penetrate but the silver is required to have in do any significant damage, like a form of metal poisoning or something

My guess is either
A) a normal bullet would penetrate but the body would instantly heal, basically negating any damage and just pissing it off, but if it was silver it would penetrate AND counteract its healing so it'd be damaged as anything would be by a bullet
or
B) normal bullets bounce off entirely and you need silver to even damage its skin

I meant instead of

thats a kinda cool idea having a werewolf weakness be terrible eyesight so it hunts mostly by scent

A silver spike fired from that pneumatic .50 cal airgun

I fill my shells with 99.999 silver shot, a straw secrion filled with holy water and salt for filler. Just in case we dark universe

isn't "Dark Universe" that failed monster movie cinematic-universe from Universal?

>something, something penis

>thread

does not matter werewolves aren't real even if they were we wouldn't eat a faggot so your safe

sounds to me like more Werewolf lies and trickery to get us to lower our defenses...

>replace polymer bead with silver
>???
>Profit

Attached: 55_2-500x500.jpg (500x500, 17K)

that could potentially work assuming the silver didn't shatter

Ask Gary Busey.

That movie is great, and so is he

Attached: GBSB.jpg (1374x712, 62K)

Glad someone got the reference. And yeah I liked it, I saw it on YT several years ago randomly and it was a fun movie. Busey is based in it

what would be the most efficient use of silver, since a pure silver bullet is expensive and difficult to manufacture

>silver penetrator embedded in lead bullet
>maintains sectional density and even if silver penetrator suffers from shrinkage, the lead part will retain the right size
> lead peels away on hitting the were wolf , silver drives home

>lead round, with silver jacket
>needs even less silver than the above
>retains full calibre of silver on striking target, rather than needling, although jacket may crumple on hit and not go deep

>lead/silver amalgam, made using silver powder suspended in the round
>simplest to make
>lead may simply flatten on target, depositing all silver on the surface

Gary Busey, Corey Haim, and that red head from Anne of Green Gables.

Leave hunting things like Werewolves to the professionals, OP.

Attached: Hunter.jpg (601x302, 28K)

lol, yeah, Busey is always based

from the great werewolf movie Silver Bullet

the public needs to be prepared

Stephen King is a terrible author now.

You need inherited silver, regular old silver wont do shit.

Are "Dogmen" the same as Werewolves?

dogmen are sapient species that have both human and dog characteristics
they are mundane species of no particular fantastical attributes
they are usually vulnerable to conventional weaponry

werewolves are explicitly the creation of a curse or affliction that causes a human to become a giant wolf-like creature
its usually explicitly magical or super natural rather than something that exists normally, hence their weakness to silver not not mundane weapons

ye, in general I'm not a fan of his writing and only really enjoy the film adaptations

>its usually explicitly magical or super natural rather than something that exists normally

I think White Wolf's werewolves are one of the few settings that has them be a naturally occurring sub species of humanity. You can't become a werewolf any other way than by inheriting it from a family member.

I mean, technically we're actually discussing how to kill furries

anal

Do you have more information bout this DOG - human creature or something?
I highly believe that cause few of my friends have dog looking features.
Not only them, but also me!!
My jawline is very forward n strong, my canine teeth are huge and stronger than all the others teeth.
And more..

Defense? Normally, I'd advise the use of a rubber, but against the supernatural, one is unlikely to be enough..

Attached: wolf.jpg (511x524, 55K)

Last book (in order of release) I read was "Cell" I remember it being pretty alright.

don't you start with that, bad!

Werewolf gals just want to nap and fugg

Attached: vivian pillow.jpg (1976x2048, 497K)

if exposed to silver would they die or just turn back into a normal human girl?

How two condoms would be any better than one. Friction between rubber makes them break easily, and since you don't know that I gues you never had a girl at all.

Obviously meant that there is going to be more than just one round, you dolt.

Attached: 1521160554787.png (544x572, 224K)

Why would you kill them when you can recruit them?

Attached: The Seeker.jpg (1920x1314, 385K)

Attached: The Alpha.jpg (1920x1328, 396K)

Attached: The Feral.jpg (1920x1314, 377K)

Attached: Veternairan.jpg (1920x1314, 418K)

what's his job?

Attached: 15606363334440.jpg (800x1066, 117K)

Lol, silver bullets. That's an old werewolf myth. Werewolves only respond to sexual dominance.
The only way to defeat a werewolf is to hold it down and jump it into submission. That's what happed to beyonce.

Hump

To viciously cuddle you...To death.

Attached: The Goliath.jpg (1920x1411, 427K)

>hehe i was only pretending to be a retarded virgin.
Neck yourself m8

why do the furries come out at this time to pollute everything?

Attached: Armored Fursuits.jpg (1255x4526, 646K)

This truly is a magical place

not gunna lie,I don't like or approve of furries but those shapely/skin tight fursuits get me rock hard

how can i have sex with a werewolf?

Attached: kx6sfcfil8u21.jpg (552x768, 78K)

do not shoot or hunt werewolves. they're like possums in the way possums eat fuckloads of tics, except for other nasty paranormal things. ever wonder why skeletal men, wendigos, fae/brownie/ghost lights, aquatic horrors, and "aliens" dont make it to the city? or why reports of the "shadow hat man" have been on the fall since they peaked in 2005? consider this: why would a hyper intelligent supernatural apex predator whose whole deal is hunting bother with humans? do human sport hunters bother only ever bother with rabbits? do human anglers only bother with sunfish or perch?

>tfw no cute 8ft mommy GF werewolf to cuddle with innawoods

why even live Jow Forums

Attached: 1563570517962.jpg (480x602, 66K)

Must become Daddy Bones.

that...fuck, that actually makes s stupid amount of sense, oh my god

This, werewolves, wendigos and skinwalkers only pray on the homeless druggies, prostitutes or the once in a while dumb city fag that wanders into its territory, but mostly hunt animals. They are healthy for the environment and balance of the eco system for the innawoods, and cleans up and kills our degens of society.

Attached: skinwalkerpatch.jpg (1044x1044, 224K)

this, werewolves are actually the hounds of God
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiess_of_Kaltenbrun

Call Pentex.

Bending over

Attached: CNeXMXoUsAAO9vN.jpg (497x554, 54K)

Attached: sure thing dogman.png (750x596, 131K)

It's really one of the best werewolf movies out there, it's right up alongside Dog Soldiers and American Werewolf in London. We really need another good werewolf movie.

proofs

You sure your caliber isn't made of tin or steel?
Otherwise don't be wuss and get some sliver bars and smelt them for some sliver bullets.
If you don't own reloading gear or bench might as well pay extra buck for some sliver rounds.

Can't you just set it on fire?

Attached: 1564670054040.jpg (964x734, 94K)

Is the implication that these are both forms of the werewolves? Or are the werewolves just psychically linked with their slavshit handlers?

No.

Attached: 71397830_p0.jpg (1026x1391, 429K)

bullets made of silver often have problems with accuracy, structural integrity, and penetration though, its not as easy as melting some silver and casting a bullet

Silver fulminate is an explosive version of silver

youtu.be/SjoZ0MlzIfE

> 8ft mommy werewolf
> cuddle
Interesting way to say quarter your slow ass like an elk in addition to keeping the most nutritious parts for her young.

Attached: 1537842665677.jpg (765x1043, 49K)

Why would you hurt a werewolf?

Attached: yee.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

thats my sick fetish unfortunately

Reminds me of a story I did a while back, novels about a Nam vet werewolf taking on a NYC mob family in '78 with an SP1 and claws

Novela* fucking phone

a werewolf would eat this sad excuse for an earth spirit

that actually sounds pretty cool, what's it called?

I wrote an action romance novel for NaNoWriMo about a guy saving his gay werewolf boyfriend from a group of hunters who were trying to capture the werewolf's entire werewolf family to use in a ritual that would save a local university professor's life from terminal cancer.

No real title yet, but i personally think it's aesthetic as fuck.

Been writing going on a decade but I never publish, it's all been fairly Jow Forums shit, but all meant as more of a therapeutic thing. May start publishing soon

>fetch the bone

>implying I don't prefer fucking something that could rip me in half but decides (hopefully) not to
That just makes the bond more special

Attached: 1532490951994.jpg (1080x1057, 287K)

Nice my man, not really my cup of tea, but sounds interesting

well, I'd give it a read if you ever release it somewhere it sounds neat

Thanks man, i fully expected to be shit on tbqh

I'm sure if you spent that long on it it's not awful, as long as something is fun/cool and doesn't have any glaring holes in plot it should be fine

I've only been working on this one for a couple years, still haven't found a good title yet, thinking something along the lines of "The Beast" but that might sound too lame

It comes down to hands on experience and/or knowledge of metallurgy.
I Personally don't think sliver's structure integrity as bullet isn't brittle as you might taught of it.