Benelli M4

>no additional barrel options
>no additional sight options
>shit-tier for everything a shotgun is good at, such as clays or hunting
>purpose built for combat but will always be outperformed by a rifle’s magazine capacity and range
>significantly front heavy with hilariously long LOP
>adjustable stock meant to shorten LOP puts your head too high to see your sights when not fully extended

You have 5 seconds to justify buying this over any other semi-auto or pump shotgun

Attached: 26B31CD9-2A60-4DDA-ABBF-55D557B08785.jpg (3093x2391, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/B0ZfZZOgKxh/?igshid=rag1veq2fwb9
youtu.be/4lP7AIS0R3c
youtu.be/N5QTFvnENRc
youtu.be/U4FsUtU3EdM
wizchan.org/b/catalog.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I used to have one. It really was a nice shotgun, but I kind of felt the same way about it. I sold it and now I just have an M2 Tactical. Much lighter, easier to point. Recoil seems a little more, but that’s to be expected.

Because it is my right as an American to own one if I so desire.

>>no additional barrel options
>>no additional sight options
it was designed and produced with those features for a military contract, they just happen to sell it to civilians as well.
>>shit-tier for everything a shotgun is good at, such as clays or hunting
I've done both of these things with success with a benelli m4 it sounds like you're just a terrible shot all around
>>purpose built for combat but will always be outperformed by a rifle’s magazine capacity and range
BREAKING NEWS: RIFLES AND SHOTGUNS SERVE DIFFERENT PURPOSES IN COMBAT
>>significantly front heavy with hilariously long LOP
try not being a tiny manlet
>>adjustable stock meant to shorten LOP puts your head too high to see your sights when not fully extended
the adjustable stock isn't meant to shorten the length of pull it's meant to make it shorter for stowing

>You have 5 seconds to justify
Fuck you is why.
OP is a faggot.

Attached: 8EB8DFD3-BC4D-4F43-B095-FF39C1701A78.jpg (1536x2056, 825K)

M2 is overall better for civilian use.
>tfw m3 illegal in my country
why live

Attached: 1535595449968.jpg (544x1024, 105K)

>adjustable stock meant to shorten LOP puts your head too high to see your sights when not fully extended
This is your only legit complaint, but even then, fully compressed is only useful for storage and carrying. If anything, I have heard more complaints about the stock being too low when fully extended.

>purpose built for combat but will always be outperformed by a rifle’s magazine capacity and range
5.56 still doesn't have the terminal effects of 12 gauge buckshot. If you're using 00 you can have anywhere from 9 to 15 pellets per shot. Plug in a room twice and you just shot him 18 to 30 times. Shotguns are the closest thing to being a one-shot-stop for all firearms types as per the data. Fights where shotguns are involved don't last long. Marines were using the Benelli and other pump guns somewhat commonly in Iraq, and the Brits bought some M4 for use in Afghanistan, and they're very well liked. There are a lot of accounts of shotguns being really effective at putting guys down fast.

Attached: Marines_raid_Fallujah_garage.jpg (3504x2336, 762K)

That's why you roll with a bunch of friends who have rifles, and you don't bring the shotgun as a primary when you're not dealing with CQB all the time.

Attached: 1514645479231.jpg (2048x1363, 307K)

I want a high-quality tactical shotgun. What to get besides the M4 then?

Could you cope any harder you absolute poorfag?

When did this fucking meme begin to arise where shotguns are just completely worthless compared to an AR? Basic bitch pump guns are still being used in combat environments today because shotguns kill engines almost as well as they kill people.

>>no additional barrel options
there are retard
>>no additional sight options
there are
>shit-tier for everything a shotgun is good at, such as clays or hunting
you're stupid, it puts lead down range just like any other shotgun
same thing with any other shotgun
you aren't supposed to shoulder it without the stock extended, the same for any other folding, adjusting stock

how front heavy is this thing anyways, is it still fun to fuck around with?

>competitively priced
>semi auto 12GA that feeds anything from birdshot, 00 buck, slugs without a hiccup
>low felt recoil despite being a lightweight shotgun, recoils less than a fucking 590A1 that weighs a lot more

But wait, there’s more
>Aridus Industries; a company ran by someone who actually knows what they’re doing makes aftermarket for 1301’s
>Magpul stock adapters; the SGA stock being the most ergonomic yet ugly stock
>CROM mount that optimizes cheekweld for red dots and iron sights optimized by Rob Haught

Justify getting anything else. I dare you, I double dog dare you niggers.
instagram.com/p/B0ZfZZOgKxh/?igshid=rag1veq2fwb9

Attached: 350942A7-9A5B-479A-BDE8-CE2D3B632DCC.jpg (1125x247, 353K)

that extra 5% guarantee of a military contract weapon

see
The Beretta 1301 is solid and what most shotgun guys are going for nowadays.

That being said, I have still heard from guys who have experience with both say that the Benelli is still peak quality when it comes to shotguns. But for financial sensibility, the 1301 is probably the better option. It looks sweet with the SGA stock, Zhukov handguard, and a Nordic extension kit. At which point it costs even more than a Benelli M4...

Attached: 42612227_2459462620734998_1011664862079614976_o.jpg (1440x1213, 328K)

let's say I want M3T aesthetics tho

Attached: ben_m3t.jpg (600x159, 8K)

The inertia Benellis are great, but they don't fare well with lighter loads. They're also lighter guns in general, which is great for carrying, but they end up recoiling quite a bit more than gas shotguns. You can get the recoil down with modifications, as well as make them function better with low velocity loads, but something like a 1301, M4, or Versa Max will run them fine after a short break in.

Attached: 1466767626267.jpg (3573x1789, 2.1M)

why the FUCK are M3T stocks unobtainium

>that pic
pfer detected

>M1014
We have one at work. It's pretty sweet. I like the way it locks up by itself without me having to force the bolt if I ride it down.
I don't know if I want one. For $1900, sure, it's freakin' sweet, but it's also expensive as hell, a little bit long for me, and I have a Mossberg JM930 tactical class that holds more shells.

10. It holds 10.

But, the real question we should be asking is should I get a Benelli M3?

you can get 10 round tubes for the M4

only

Because I want to have one and shooting a gun that gets me excited adds 100% more fun to shooting.
And if I can get 90/100 in skeet shooting like I did this week with a vepr12 then I don’t see why an m4 would be any extra hindrance.
And you aren’t supposed to use the collapsible stock except fully extended. Other positions are for wearing body armor when you need it shorter or for transportation.
And comparing mag sizes between shotguns and rifles is dumb. Apples and oranges.

>it's a GOOD THING i can't afford this PIECE OF SHIT rite guise?
(You)

True. But I can get 23 round tubes for the JM930

Best home defense weapon out there imho, especially for Canucks like myself. It's like 3 grand taxes in here though

you can get 26 round tubes for the m2

r-really?
youtu.be/4lP7AIS0R3c
youtu.be/N5QTFvnENRc

youtu.be/U4FsUtU3EdM

And it’s our right to make fun of your decisions

john wick uses one

where?

When people started wearing armor, and even then it's not useless, really. So...people that know nothing. On Jow Forums. See where I'm going?

Attached: 1542526390194.png (960x715, 645K)

wizchan.org/b/catalog.html

H TV fyi j

>If you're using 00 you can have anywhere from 9 to 15 pellets per shot. Plug in a room twice and you just shot him 18 to 30 times
Magdump, pic related.
OP is a fag

Attached: 1-s2.0-S1008127516000377-gr2.jpg (382x287, 42K)