How do I purchase a firearm without being suspicious...

How do I purchase a firearm without being suspicious? I just want an AR cause they look genuinely fun to shoot paper with, but I have a creeping fear that a white guy walking into a gun store and walking out with an AR is going to end with someone calling the cops on me. Are 80% lowers safe to use after being milled?

Attached: 1564612889633m.jpg (1024x278, 68K)

Just buy it

look at what the jews have done to us, afraid to arm ourselves

Just buy it

Walk into a gun store and buy the gun you want.
Just don't be such a sperg about it.
It's not that hard.

Attached: 850.jpg (525x478, 17K)

just walk in, make casual friendly conversation with the gun store employees over your mutual interest in guns, buy the AR, the most common rifle in the US and probably a frequently sold item in gun stores, and walk out like a normal every day gun store customer

stop overthinking shit you autist

No leftypol its nothing tondo with jews

I don’t understand how that officer dealt with this fucking faggot with turning violent. Patience of a saint.

Source?

>white guy goes into a store
>white dude buys ar are from white owner
>walks white out and freaks out white soccer mom
>bunch of other white guys with ars show up cause it's weird for a white guy to have an ar

Am I getting this about white?

How paranoid are you? Just buy the damn gun you like

oh hey rabbi, you doin alright?

I bet he said “but can it do this” right before that shot was taken

Holy shit bro just fucking but it who cares

>thought no cis white male ever

>walking out with an AR
well it comes in a box so there's that. I left mine in at the store and threw it in a case.

Sound like a white guilt liberal. Fuck off.

if you actually believe what your saying you shouldnt own a gun, in fact you should be institutionalized. you brain has been rotted by bogus liberal stereotypes

We know you did it, stayvuuun

are you up to some fuck shit? it's legal to buy one. if you aren't sure if you can handle it fuck off we don't need more problem gun owners.

Just walk in and ask its ok to be nervous a good gun store will have workers who help you and put you at ease

If you're damn near giving yourself a panic attack about buying an AR cuz you're white, you're probably not mentally fit to own guns.

Also they come in this nifty new invention called a box, so...

>80% lowers
What is this meme? I thought anyone could buy a lower because the upper is the "firearm".

I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing at this.

Attached: 1546715846700.jpg (517x768, 65K)

just do it faggot, I'm a young white guy who has walked into many gun stores and bought ARs, AKs, various shotguns and pistols and no one has said shit or called anyone because of it

This

What the fuck are they gonna do?
>COPS COPS! This man has a gun!
>what are you doing with that gun, son?
>I just bought it and I'm taking it home
>oh well, nothing to report
most gun stores report to the police department as well.

>most gun stores report to the police department as well
uh what?

>ow do I purchase a firearm without being suspicious?
I suggest handing the cashier your form of payment when they ask for it.
> but I have a creeping fear that a white guy walking into a gun store and walking out with an AR is going to end with someone calling the cops on me.
user. Who the fuck do you think shops at gun stores and buys ARs? Protip: it's not black people

*depending on where you live
In some states it's a legal requirement for gun shops to report all sales to the local police department.

Aww it's not so fun when they start looking at the white boys weird is it? get used to it faggot.

why are you pretending to be a nigger?

>.if you aren't sure if you can handle it
Fuck you nigger SHALL

Suspusious to who?

Lower is the firearm. You can buy uppers online and have them shipped to you without an FFL.

Attached: 1564449278171.jpg (881x862, 86K)

They are, actually. And I don't blame you for being nervous either. Scrutiny can be a pretty scary thing.

I've done a few 80%'s before, and I'd recommend a polymer 80% to start out. And if you screw up, drill straight through and put in a drop-in trigger group.

Everything else is just ordering the parts.

Just buy it from some guy in a parking lot in VA like the rest of us. Unless you don't live in a free state. Then never mind.
>t. have sold gats to hood rats for cash in parking lots

Being white an owning guns is as natural as pb&j. Just buy yourself a rifle friend nobody will think twice

>niggers are the only minorities online
kek retards. No wonder you guys are losing.

It depends on the specific gun. ATF considers the lower the "Firearm" part of an AR. And 80% just means that the receiver is 20% incomplete. It's a borderline between needing a serial number and FFL and not needing it because it's considered a "paperweight." That's also up to the ATF's discretion.

fuck off back to Jow Forums

>leftypol
>nothing to do with jews
Projection at it's finest

lmao, I'm a disheveled Mexican who acts autistic as fuck in every social encounter and every person working the counter when I've went in to purchase a gun has been really nice to me. you're overthinking it, if you're like me you'll probably be nervous walking in but just remember that it's not a big deal to anyone but you and hopefully you'll be able to calm down.

Just don't tick the "incel" box when filling out the forms, once you pass penis inspection you're home free.

>can't handle reality
Fag

Stop being racist toward white men